Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #91
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Mira Mesa is a good spot!
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #92
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
i had the green zenki
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #93
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i had the beat up white kouki..compared to ^^^damn. nice car man
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #94
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I don't remember seeing a beat up kouki. Well besides mine.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #95
Hippiekiller4

Trader Rating: (0)
Hippiekiller4 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
and the ziptie one....lol, I had the .............ford explorer....lol, I just really like 240's, and my friend is the one with the ziptie one
Hippiekiller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #96
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
I had the Black hatch.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #97
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You mean the one with Speed Alliance stickers?
You think your 240 is beat up? Damn you must of thought mine was jankie as hell then.
Real sh*t tho your car is clean you should be proud.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #98
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
That silver s14 was sick as hell.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #99
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
i dont know what you're talking about marcus. your car is clean as hell
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #100
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
thanks though, but maybe because its mine. i know where ALL the dinks and scratches are. but damn marvin/jay. i didnt even see any sun swirls or whatever they're called.

so whens the next one?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #101
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
i had the black hatch w/ the zipties yah

i won for most zip ties lol

100th post whoo hoo
Old 06-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #102
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone Meeting Up Tonight..>?
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #103
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
theres a meet tonight??????
Old 06-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #104
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
LOL.... I DUNNO THATS WHAT IM WONDERING....... lmk guys
Old 06-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #105
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

lol thats would be cool is there a meet in oside every week to or what the deal with that ??
Old 06-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #106
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

according to nico san diego's my space.. o side has one every sunday at 7.. and mira mesa on tuesday @6... i guess those are the only established meets ... to far 4 me...
Old 06-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #107
jae
Leaky Injector

jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
some pics from the last couple meets

enjoy.
jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #108
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
there is also a meet down south that has been going on for over a year now. mostly 240's. Thurs. Knights members started it back then and its been chill ever since. Thurs. Knights are a group of guys that have the regular thurs. night car meet and chill. BBQ's, fishing/ car meet's, sushi gatherings and planning a go cart track event soon. We also hit the regular drift events that pop up every now and then. Most san diego 240 owners know us and show to the meets every now and then.
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #109
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

Where is this meet at?
Old 06-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #110
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This meet is at the fudruckers on mira mesa blvd. Get the address off the SD 240 myspace that was posted in this thread

I believe the start time may (?) be changed to 7:00 but I will be showing up at 8:00.

I don't see why we all can't meet up, hang out till a bit after 8:30 ish and then roll together into fusion. That would be kind of nice rolling up with a ton of 240's
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:58 PM   #111
jae
Leaky Injector

jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldyoldy240 View Post
This meet is at the fudruckers on mira mesa blvd. Get the address off the SD 240 myspace that was posted in this thread

I believe the start time may (?) be changed to 7:00 but I will be showing up at 8:00.

I don't see why we all can't meet up, hang out till a bit after 8:30 ish and then roll together into fusion. That would be kind of nice rolling up with a ton of 240's
i think he's asking about the thursday knight meets because shin viro was at the mira mesa meet
jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #112
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Well I'm gonna get a few guys from up this way to roll down, so let me know the best one to go to haha.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #113
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

who else is going to the one on sunday im intersted but who all is gunna show
Old 06-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #114
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Chula vista meet tonight..

Amir/Steve can anyone show up?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #115
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

to far for mee
Old 06-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #116
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Chula vista meet tonight..

Amir/Steve can anyone show up?
well as far as I know we are having a big gathering at the usual spot down by lolitas off olympic parkway. Thurs. Knights havent had a meet since I organized the sddrift BBQ. heres the details......MEET @ 730-800, (depending on where you live) head 805 south, EXIT OLYMPIC PARKWAY and turn left. go down about 3 lights till you see BRANDYWINE, turn left again! go up the hill and turn right @ the first light. then go into that shopping center, we are in between blockbuster and mcdonald's. pm me if you need my # in case you get lost.
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #117
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

is that to night? is it supposed to be big or what ??
Old 06-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #118
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
God you guys are meet crazy
Old 06-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #119
laoxguy
Zilvia Member

laoxguy is an unknown quantity at this point
hopefully next meet ill try and bring a camera instead of using my phone
and hopefully...we get some more 240's to show up
laoxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:30 PM   #120
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If you want to arrange a meet for every week or bi-weekly or once a month, I can place it on the SD Nico page so that people will know where to go.

I'm just trying to get us all organized so that we all can work with each other on not only having a stronger community, but so that we can do workshops, build projects and canyon rides.

The myspace is:myspace.com/nicosandiego

So add your profile to it :P
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote