Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #91
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
Trader Rating: (0)
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm hoping to attend this one.... but isn't it like the middle of dead summer in August???

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #92
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
I'm hoping to attend this one.... but isn't it like the middle of dead summer in August???
its a lil before that

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #93
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Plenty of time to ask for day off.
Dang it Ernie!

That was my way of saying..."I'm not fully committed to the BBQ, but I would like to go" Totally blew my cover

I'm kid I kid

I gatta go this one mainly cause I spent the last one sitting at DTC reading magazines. boooo
Old 06-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #94
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
WHEN: SATURDAY, AUGUST 16th

WHERE: BOLSA CHICA STATE BEACH

Alright folks, due to high demand, I've decided to host a sequel to our previous barbeque. This time, we will all go to the beach!!!

I don't plan on this event being as big as our last one, but I guess we'll have to see who is down for this... Once again, everybody should bring a little contribution of they want to eat something. My mom will be there once again with her grill to cook, and perhaps Steve if he wants to come down? I believe Jimmy said he wants to cook too?

WHO'S ATTENDING

BOLD = attending
BLUE = bringing something

1. Teddy
2. Dave
3. Ryota
4. Josh
5. Peter - grill, cooking skills!!!
6. Jimmy - grill/charcoal, hot dogs/burgers, buns
7. Edgar
8. Alex
9. Ross deadpirate
10. Josh jflor
11. phatxsumo - sandwiches
12. Karl Wasabi
13. flclsteve
14. Esmorz
15. dataxunknown - soda, cups, charcoal lighter fluid, a table
16. Scott suprafreak - soda, chips
17. S13Boosts
18. Brian R6
19. CrimmsonRocket
20. an_orange_s2k
21. JayDee M Rolly
22. Steve Dalaz_68 - grill, 10lbs meat
23. touge monster
24. Ernie DTC
25. Ray 510 - charcoal, korean BBQ
26. cxlo8331 - hot links, chips, sodas
27. Slidin WOP - 15 loaves of french bread, water
28. Kousuke180sx
29. Mangoes
30. Brian sileightyfreak
31. 180sExy - 30lbs Carne Asada
32. Alan S14Legend
33. Pink Godzila
34. Felipe - nametags, markers
35. Dean Sileighty89 - cooler full of sodas
36. Jordan - 50 Beer Brats, buns, condiments
37. drift magik
38. Scott golds1400
39. Nieko
...DUDE .. how the hell are you gonna make a list without me in it ..im heart broken .. you know whenever there's a meet or bbq , im gonna show up, and bring something .. buuuuttt .. since you did this .. imma show to boba loca .. but im not gonna bring you precious kitty .. hehehehe
Kamburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #95
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll be there and bring some plates and stuffs
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #96
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
damn, I gota start saving up for the parking fee!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:09 AM   #97
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Im there!!!!!!!!
Cooler and Ice teddy.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #98
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
fool. thats what I was gonna bring lol. (if needed) I'll bring a cooler full of sodas also. so basically what I was going to bring for the las omg bbq lol.

better luck next time chump! hahaha j/k

put me down for ketchump and musterd also....
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #99
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
FINALLY, the BEACH...

I guess Ill bring something from costco.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #100
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
someone bring some Bi..... girls!

Old 06-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #101
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Someone bring back my chair!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #102
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Someone bring back my chair!
I already told you, trade for bumper.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #103
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
its at the beach!

hahaha

bring girls!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #104
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I already told you, trade for bumper.
Found it HWYKING's homie took by mistake.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #105
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
someone bring some Bi..... girls!

Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #106
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
im down last timee i didnt bring food due to timing. but i shall bring stuff. ground beef and 2 extra large bags of dorritos.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #107
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
OMG he is HOT!!! :ghey:
Old 06-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #108
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
im down last timee i didnt bring food due to timing. but i shall bring stuff. ground beef and 2 extra large bags of dorritos.
nacho Cheese please!!!

Old 06-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #109
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
nacho Cheese please!!!
Thats how i roll sir!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #110
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Thats how i roll sir!
SWEET

Felipe:

i was gonna say BITCHES....but felt bad

Old 06-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #111
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
So i guess the location will not change. I don't think i have much of a choice but to end up going anyway. ahahahahah I just love the zilvia crowd.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #112
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
its at the beach!

hahaha

bring girls!!!!
Your sister?
Old 06-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #113
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
So here's what I had bought for the last BBQ, and couldn't bring 'cause of that stupid starter problem. I'll probably get the same stuff for the next one ~

Cooler with beers (for the brats... mostly) and the brats on ice, condiments, buns, Stacy's Pita Chips, charcoal, tools:

My trusty Weber BBQ - almost as old as I am...

Yeahhhhhhh ~ half the brats are done and sitting in the brine, half are still cookin:

And the only two other people who got to enjoy it... my roomie and my girl.

It's on like Donkey Kong for the end of summer baby!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #114
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey GSXR....I think your roommate had something to do with your car not starting on Saturday. Just look at him with all those buns in front of him. What a smart guy. Those look hella good, so be sure to bring some for the next BBQ.
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #115
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Your sister?
i second that...

Old 06-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #116
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
Hey GSXR....I think your roommate had something to do with your car not starting on Saturday. Just look at him with all those buns in front of him. What a smart guy. Those look hella good, so be sure to bring some for the next BBQ.
Haha for real, he put away as may brats that day as I did (four a piece).

Pics of Josh's sister asap, or else... better post up pics of Teddy's mom too after all this talk about her lol.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-04-2008, 01:26 AM   #117
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Fuck you guys hahaaha

shes 12

Quote:
Your sister?
Quote:
i second that...
Old 06-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #118
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

i mean if you like 12 year olds hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Haha for real, he put away as may brats that day as I did (four a piece).

Pics of Josh's sister asap, or else... better post up pics of Teddy's mom too after all this talk about her lol.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #119
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Whoops... *inserts foot into mouth*

Last time I go chick-hunting with these kids...

... but just to be clear, everyone should bring at least one chick with them ~ Imma try and have my girl drive her own car, just stuffed with hot chicks from her work. More room for me, my ballz, and my bbq gear in the S14.

Do it big.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:38 AM   #120
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

ROFL!

hopefully i can get a girl to come with me by then
hahaha