Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #31
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
nice to see you guys again. time to get this thurs meet crackin once again.

vrt love.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #32
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
once i get my DSLR I'll take some pics..

You missed out Alex...some guy was spittin mad flows -.-
Old 03-14-2008, 02:00 AM   #33
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
nah fool...they werent MAD...they were HOLY

but yeah, definately a good turn out tonight, lets keep it that way from now on

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:19 AM   #34
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
he DIED for you man...he DIED for you.

Yeah ok they were holy...I'll go earlier next week.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #35
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
It was tight...next time i'm bringing some dollar bills ...use up my beginners luck... no what i'm sayin, no what im sayin
sick_lazy_gray-s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #36
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHAHA View Post
he DIED for you man...he DIED for you.

Yeah ok they were holy...I'll go earlier next week.

i wanna be saved

nah they were pretty cool though i just rather wait for sunday to go to church
Old 03-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #37
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I will most def be coming out next thursday and I will bring my camera and shoot pics =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #38
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
or take some video!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #39
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
or take some video!
I can do both!!!!!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #40
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
And have sex with everybody!

You whore.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #41
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
And have sex with everybody!

You whore.

You're not supposed to give away my plan!!!!!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #42
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

WOW hahahaha
Old 03-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #43
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
lol sounds like i missed some funny times. i'll try to go next week. i miss the long ass drive lol.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #44
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
yeah get your ass down here!

bitch...
Old 03-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #45
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
i'm trynta massa. i's really is. lol. yeah i'ma try next week no promisess......<can i get a spell check on that.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:17 AM   #46
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
i'm trynta massa. i's really is. lol. yeah i'ma try next week no promisess......<can i get a spell check on that.
you saying you'll try means you will end up being lazy and falling asleep and then posting..

sorry guys i was lazy and I fell asleep maybe next week

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #47
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
No, Phil (coreansurfer) does that, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #48
C. Senor
Post Whore!

yeah a-hole. i just say i couldnt go.....IF i even post.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #49
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Daaaayuuuuuum! Sup everyone! I'll be coming back to the meets next thursday and Alex, I need the engine stand back (and my monies....haha!). Hope everyone's been doing well all this time I've been MIA. Just handling a lot of shit, A LOT. Car will be done this year, in a few months hopefully. Going back to be rent free, or close to it at least!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #50
icey

icey is a well-known jackass
hey is this the dp meet?
icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #51
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Yes, but relocated.

Jose, I'll be taking your engine hoist back very soon.

The car is just about done.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #52
icey

icey is a well-known jackass
yah my friend zenkininja told me about the dp meet i went there last thursday with a few friends and no one was there
icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #53
C. Senor
Post Whore!

jose...holy sheeeeeit. yeah that's cool. i'll bring your stand on thrusday and your monies.....it might be in change but damn it it will be there.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #54
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
WOO! VRT meets 2 nights inna roww?!
gettin shizz done...
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #55
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Haha....Alex, don't worry about it. I had actually forgotten about the stand until my friend asked for it back lol. And as far as the monies go, don't worry about it if you have to bring change! It will just give me one more reason to make going to the meet a habit again. I should see everyone there this thursday if all goes as planned.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #56
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

How's the car coming along, Jose?

Have you started working on it yet?

We're just about done with the new one.

Prep work is SO fucking time consuming.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #57
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
WOO! VRT meets 2 nights inna roww?!
gettin shizz done...
Wierd. I thought this was a Zilvia meet.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #58
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

VRT hosted....VRT isnt just a forum, its a family

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #59
s13poop
Post Whore!

its a collabo

POOP'S DP NIGHTSxVRTxDUFFM4NZIDEA

of course all done through zilvia

but everyone is still welcome we promise not to make fun of anyone

or at least try to
Old 03-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #60
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
its a collabo

POOP'S DP NIGHTSxVRTxDUFFM4NZIDEA

of course all done through zilvia

but everyone is still welcome we promise not to make fun of anyone except for alex

or at least try to
FIXED!!!!
I might be there.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.