Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Thursday Night Village Plaza Meet

since the old thread is titled wrong, and this meet needs some new faces...i decided that it was time for a new thread with updated information as far as

WHEN: Thursday Nights (Weekly)
WHERE: 21710 Valley Blvd
Walnut, CA 91789
TIME: 9PM-11/12ish

basic rules apply, i shouldnt even have to say...and if u need to even ask "what are the rules" then dont even bother showing up.

usually we meet up to go eat, then stand outside and make jokes about each other...

places to eat in the plaza:
-Chipotle
-In n Out
-Subway
-Golden Spoon (frozen yogurt)
-some Rota version of El Pollo Loco

some come and hangout, meet some new people

starting as of today 3/13/08

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
haha. Good idea. Who knows when we will go back to diamond plaza. Too many cops there.

And besides, all the OG people from the diamond plaza meet don't even go to this new meet. Well, with the exception of Alex. He goes almost every week.

I would like to see lots of new faces there. We usually meet in the little parking lot in between In N Out and Chipotle. Pretty good turnouts.

See you guys there later tonight.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll be there once again.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Hey Duff,
How's PD over at this new location? I read Diamond was flooded with PD and it was a "roll at your own risk" type thing. I just want to make sure if I roll up Ninja like are they still gonna sweat me for the hell of it ya know?

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #5
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Even though there is a station right across the street from this location they are really chill. Only time we see em is when they roll through the drive through.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
of course I am working tonight and cant make it!!!! how lame =(

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Even though there is a station right across the street from this location they are really chill. Only time we see em is when they roll through the drive through.
Aiight cool. I'm not sure about tonight because I still need to fix my wheel but I'll talk to the guys and let them know what's up.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
They've never actually bothered us.(Cops that is.)

We once had beef with Honda Fanboys there, but they can't back up their own words.

He sure did show us something.

That he was a fucking pussy.

And, I will be there tonight.

Karl has a present for me.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh yheaaaa might go to this tonight, I live down the street.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
yeah we've never had the cops there for any problems at all...they go get food and thats it, its a LARGE parking lot, and most of the businesses are closed by 9 with the exception of the food places...so there's no need to really give us any trouble, unless someone gives them a reason

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-13-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Nice, its like a brand new meet.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I haven't been to the friday night meet or thursday night meet in forever. If Edgar comes and picks me up I'll go. Yeah....... free ride.

Kinda like how Eddie like to give little boys free rides on his lap.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #13
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

uhm no...but if u want me to pick u up on the way...i will, just give me a call or something...im leaving work for the day, gonna go pick up a new mouse at best buy...mine "stopped working" while i was playing counter-strike

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #14
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ahh i go but not today.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #15
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll probably come by and check this out next week, how many people/cars normally show up?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #16
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Where do you guys park too?

hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
the new vrt meet. once my leg gets better and i can dive again i will be there once for the in-n-out.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #18
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
We once had beef with Honda Fanboys there, but they can't back up their own words.
wat happened?
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #19
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
haha. Good idea. Who knows when we will go back to diamond plaza. Too many cops there.

And besides, all the OG people from the diamond plaza meet don't even go to this new meet. Well, with the exception of Alex. He goes almost every week.

I would like to see lots of new faces there. We usually meet in the little parking lot in between In N Out and Chipotle. Pretty good turnouts.

I still go....just havent gone for the past 4 weeks

I remember passing by DP like last week on the 60 and there were still a lot of cops in the parking lot of DP.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #20
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ cosign
Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #21
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

bout to head out in a lil bit...gotta pick up jack on the way

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #22
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
^ cosign
I think we are the only 2 that have been going since day 1 ..well besides these past weeks
Old 03-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #23
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post

What you talking about karl! I try and make it out when I can... sadly I am working tonight =(

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Park where In-N-Out is.

I saw some ppl on the way home from stater's, but I decided to go home, have some beer, and cook me a good dinner.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:51 PM   #25
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Best way to get people to show up to meets, is post up GOOD pictures.

Like tripod, good lighting etc.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #26
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
good turnout glad to see some familiar faces

oh yeah and karl tried to race me on the way home j/p
Old 03-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #27
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

We have good pictures from when we used to go underground at DP ...does that count??
Old 03-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #28
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Haha.

I'll take pictures next week.

I would prefer Skylar take pictures mainly because they always come out great.

Nice turnout for once.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #29
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I came. I left early. Be there for longer next week. i'll pick you up Jack if you don't wanna drive, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #30
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^what skylar cant take pics!...lol. man eddie, ernie, jack and ian where there tonight.....and edgar. i'll start going more often. i just hate going there and not having my car.

Last edited by C. Senor; 03-14-2008 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: que?
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote