Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #91
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

Everyone's thoughts?

Meet up here at 6:30AM, say hi, get the handshakes done with, then we Riiiiiiide on over to Marine Way and to the Gates just before 7:00AM

We park these biches together and then run for teh goods!
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #92
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
there is a a gas station and a j-in-the-box there. those two would be a good place to meet up. coffe or a little food to warm up the body!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #93
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
is this the same day as the d-day amateur comp???

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #94
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Cool cool. I'm dooown.

Oh can you put directions and exits and such. My comp has a virus and I can't read that small map on my phone...all I know is its the five. Thanx!!!!
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #95
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
there is a a gas station and a j-in-the-box there. those two would be a good place to meet up. coffe or a little food to warm up the body!
Is Jx-N-daBox on Burt Rd?

I was lookin for a place where 20 of us could gather, not too far off the beat'n path, yet far enough not to upset the po-po.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #96
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
is this the same day as the d-day amateur comp???
no. ametuer comp is on sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Cool cool. I'm dooown.

Oh can you put directions and exits and such. My comp has a virus and I can't read that small map on my phone...all I know is its the five. Thanx!!!!
go 5 south. exit san canyon. turn right and look for all the 240's. or after you exit make a left and then right on marine way and follow the signs to the event if you come a little later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Is Jx-N-daBox on Burt Rd?
I was lookin for a place where 20 of us could gather, not too far off the beat'n path, yet far enough not to upset the po-po.

yes it is. i like BH only have "paint" skills.

jitb has more parking.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #97
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

Meet up here at 6:30AM, say hi, get the handshakes done with, then we Riiiiiiide on over to Marine Way and to the Gates just before 7:00AM

We park these biches together and then run for teh goods!
sounds good to me. oh my name's matt btw.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #98
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
yeah i'm in....prob be rollin w/ ^^^ powersteeringless(matt) if someone has a cooler/ice i'll bring drinks. i'm robert btw.(rob is ok too)

Last edited by Rob's S14; 02-07-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: name
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #99
chris_lum

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
Translation: I'm not liable if you camp out there, you have been warned! You can't sue me for getting ticketed!

<3 Chris :P I'll be there with Zau and Chou. So whenever they wake up, we'll be there
exactly! say hi when you get there!
chris_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #100
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Nice maps guys!!! Be warned, other clubs may have the same meeting location as you. have a back up plan! There's another food spot a few more blocks west on sand canyon/irvine center dr. Carls Jr, Flame Broiler, Sushi boy is in that plaza.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #101
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
whats the address to the place...someone help me out here...im seeing 6 AM and im already blah lol

just so i can refrence my distance

ix nay on that request, i saw sand canyon... and i know were to go...fuck an hour and half drive...ohh but damn last time i went there for drift day there was a cute chick working the drive thru at JNTB ...illl holla at her again

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #102
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
whew, I thought El Toro was near oceanside. I think I got my bases mixed up. But yea I'm with DALAZ, 6am...damn I'll see if I wanna roll.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #103
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
whew, I thought El Toro was near oceanside. I think I got my bases mixed up. But yea I'm with DALAZ, 6am...damn I'll see if I wanna roll.
it just means i gotta get on the freeway by 5 ... but no biggie...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #104
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
damn if i didnt have a state ref ticket....i woud so go.... *sigh* have fun guys!
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #105
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
^^^^

shit i got a ref ticket too and i'm still goin. only thing i'm worried about is waking up on time.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:59 AM   #106
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916S14 View Post
damn if i didnt have a state ref ticket....i woud so go.... *sigh* have fun guys!
you can still drive with a ref ticket, but you have to take care of it by your court date. but i wouldn't drive from sac town for this.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-08-2008, 07:48 AM   #107
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

LOLZ at everyone in So SoCali complaining about the drive.

Im in Simi Valley bitches (thats right! Ventura county) and comin with trailer in tow.

chris lum, how might you guys be organizing the forum/club groups? So that you dont get the gen-pop driving in at 7:00? We required to caravan and announce ourselves or something?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #108
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
I dunno about you guys but Im thinking of busting a 2am'er with my ipod video for this one..... I need to make sure I install my heater before I do it though, cuz goddamn will it be cold.....
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #109
chris_lum

Quote:
LOLZ at everyone in So SoCali complaining about the drive.

Im in Simi Valley bitches (thats right! Ventura county) and comin with trailer in tow.

chris lum, how might you guys be organizing the forum/club groups? So that you dont get the gen-pop driving in at 7:00? We required to caravan and announce ourselves or something?
We will have a check-in tent at the entrance, and you will have you get your zilvia SN checked off on a list. From there, you will be directed to the special club area of the show where you all will be able to park and prep your cars.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #110
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
you can still drive with a ref ticket, but you have to take care of it by your court date. but i wouldn't drive from sac town for this.
I had no idea you can still drive around with a ref ticket. I heard if you get pulled over and they find out you have a ticket they will tow your car. I think i even read it on the back of the ticket which is now lost.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #111
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Yeah I'm pumped for this! Dun care if I have to get up early!!! Hehehe.

Hey are we gonna start organzing who's bringing what???

Ill start of I guess....

Shmex-heath...capri suns, hmaburgers, cheese
Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #112
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Yeah I'm pumped for this! Dun care if I have to get up early!!! Hehehe.

Hey are we gonna start organzing who's bringing what???

Ill start of I guess....

Shmex-heath...capri suns, hmaburgers, cheese

Added it to the list of names so far on Page 3.

PM's the ones with ? to see if they are going for sure so we can get them on the list.

Oh, and who gots the grill?
Old 02-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #113
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Added it to the list of names so far on Page 3.

PM's the ones with ? to see if they are going for sure so we can get them on the list.

Oh, and who gots the grill?
Okay for sure. Yeah I saw myself on the list. I was thinking of maybe, for whoevers bringing food, to say what they're bringing and you could put it by there username or real name!

Don't quote me on this, until the master chef himself says okay, but I'm thinking dalaz68(steve) might bring the grill...but don't quote me...I dunwanna get sued! Hahahaha.

oh and chris, when we sign up and go into the gates and all that...park and get our cars ready, we can go in before the public??? Just wondering. Also thanx for this event...dude it looks like its gonna be brutal to the max!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #114
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

i guess me and rob is bringin some refreshments.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #115
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916S14 View Post
I had no idea you can still drive around with a ref ticket. I heard if you get pulled over and they find out you have a ticket they will tow your car. I think i even read it on the back of the ticket which is now lost.
they have to give you a chance to fix it. that's why there's a lead way time before you are required to fix it.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-11-2008, 02:31 AM   #116
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
is this a beginner drift event?
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #117
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
Theres a good chance of me bringing a grill w/ propane tank. Ill know for sure tomorrow. If i can get this grill im willing to donate it to Zilvia meets full-time.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #118
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
is this a beginner drift event?
I am sure beginners are welcome. I do not know whether instructors will be available, but I'm sure one of your fellow drifters/zilvia members can ride along with you and give pointers.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #119
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Is the auto-x sold out?
Old 02-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #120
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Is the auto-x sold out?
Yeah it is. But you know 400hp is gonna make you drift the track anyway, so just sign up for the drift event