Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #61
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sorry for the repost on the other thread. i took it out!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #62
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Zilvia Represent!

Here is the list of attendies from those posting:

1. chris lum
2. grnappletree14

3. yusuke1923 ?
4. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
5. SiI40sx
6. kikit-sideways - Levi
7. autobahNESSA - Vanessa
8. S13Teddy
9. xfallen1x
10. DALAZ 68 - Steve
11. driftless
12. Shmex - Heath
13. usdm180sx
14. ALEXTHESUS*PECT
15. mehsilvia - Chris
16. Equinox
17. Blackparade
18. silsx13 - Jon
19. steve shadows - Steve

20. UNITEDMASTER ?
21. cxlo8331
22. powersteeringless180sx - Matt bringin Rob's S14
23. marcencar
24. alex7
25. usdm180sx
26. hijack3d
27. darkside40
28. jdm538
29. Ichito240
30. LB.Motoring - Robby

Although those with a ? seemed to be on the fense.

We all rollin / hard-parkn / pitting together for this?
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #63
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'll probably go and check it out. maybe i can get a profec b on the cheap. i really shouldn't be spending money though........ argh

maybe finally meet some fellow zilvians. i'll try not to be anti social.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #64
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
5-autoX tickets left. I just paid
Old 02-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #65
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
5-autoX tickets left. I just paid
NICE! I'll see you there! I'm picking up new tires today
Old 02-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #66
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
lemme get on that list too, I'll go for sure, my car needs a front mount

no ? for me!! >_< im 12397892034792734% for sure going, i WANT a fmic is the drifting still going on?? Im down to do that too, how much? who do i pay??

by the way where can we meet up?? then just mob it there...... ohhh blue tape our cars with "zilvia.net/f" on it??? Im just lame enough to do that too
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #67
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
You can take the ? off, I'm totally there! lol
Old 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #68
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
yeah, remove the ? ... i'm there.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #69
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
lemme get on that list too, I'll go for sure, my car needs a front mount

no ? for me!! >_< im 12397892034792734% for sure going, i WANT a fmic is the drifting still going on?? Im down to do that too, how much? who do i pay??

by the way where can we meet up?? then just mob it there...... ohhh blue tape our cars with "zilvia.net/f" on it??? Im just lame enough to do that too

Check the DRIFT ALL DAY link on page one. Looks like there alot spots left for Drift.

And we should all make some plans when it gets closer, so we all roll in together.

chris lun - what is actualy up with the Forum roll-in?

And and for EVERYONE - Buy Your ZILVIA.net STICKERS!!!!
http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=stickers
Old 02-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #70
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
heres a link to where u can buy a spot to the drift event
http://cgi.ebay.com/GReddy-Performan...QQcmdZViewItem
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:43 PM   #71
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Quote:
Check the DRIFT ALL DAY link on page one. Looks like there alot spots left for Drift.

And we should all make some plans when it gets closer, so we all roll in together.

chris lun - what is actualy up with the Forum roll-in?

And and for EVERYONE - Buy Your ZILVIA.net STICKERS!!!!
http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=stickers

Try to meet up together before the event so you can roll in together. Roll in is between 7-8am. Showing up early is recommended.
chris_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #72
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
So if it starts at 9 and they don't let anyone in early how is roll in at 7. Maybe I'm retarded, but I'm confused.

I'm goin though, just to check out the sale.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #73
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by miucus View Post
heres a link to where u can buy a spot to the drift event
http://cgi.ebay.com/GReddy-Performan...QQcmdZViewItem
thanks for the link man
Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #74
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
So if it starts at 9 and they don't let anyone in early how is roll in at 7. Maybe I'm retarded, but I'm confused.

the sale starts at 9 but he's saying you can go in at 7am. i wouldn't recomend going till 8 though as there is nothing there to do at 7 unless you are a driver and are gonna go through tech.

unless my baby is born first i will be there. cuz i will also be there un sunday, so if the babay is born, i can only make it 1 day.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #75
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
put me in, im down to roll!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #76
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

We all rollin / hard-parkn / pitting together for this?
ill take that as a yes for BBQ

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #77
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ill take that as a yes for BBQ
Oh hell yeazzz!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #78
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh hell yeazzz!

noted and understood...

save a spot for the cook

Old 02-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #79
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
if i get my car runnin, i will be there. otherwise, i will be too depressed to show up in my beat up blue truck.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #80
alex7
Zilvia Member

alex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nice
im in....roll up with Norm
alex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #81
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

all i ask is that who ever wants...contributes...so we can have enough for everyone.... RIch (xfallen1X) im looking at u and randy to bring that rice again bro

Old 02-07-2008, 01:32 AM   #82
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Well I got the capri suns again...and I'll bring burgers this time around...

Any idea of how much???

Can someone bring the buns and condiments?
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #83
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Well I got the capri suns again...and I'll bring burgers this time around...

Any idea of how much???

Can someone bring the buns and condiments?
Growing listing above ^^^ and i can bring the buns & condiments. Heading to Costco for a few things anyway. Who bringin the cheezy?

We all need to agree on a spot to meet as well, so we can all roll in together. Doesnt sound as if Greddy is doing too much about coordinating it themselves.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #84
SiI40sx
BANNED

im still curious about the whole "not being able to camp out" so how do you assure being one of the first in line to buy stuff?? will it be a "free for all status" thing as soon as the gates open??

p.s i can bring cheese?? i can even cut it too if you want
Old 02-07-2008, 09:45 AM   #85
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
dammnnnnit .. i live in NC...
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #86
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ((sr)) kelly View Post
dammnnnnit .. i live in NC...
tell me about it

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #87
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post

General admission is let in at 9am, but you guys are special!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #88
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
im still curious about the whole "not being able to camp out" so how do you assure being one of the first in line to buy stuff?? will it be a "free for all status" thing as soon as the gates open??

p.s i can bring cheese?? i can even cut it too if you want
A line will be formed inside the event gates once you have parked. So the earlier you get there w/ your club the better, but if you show up before 7am you will be subject to IPD!! We can't control whether they cite you or not for camping out there. That's your call.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:53 AM   #89
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_lum View Post
A line will be formed inside the event gates once you have parked. So the earlier you get there w/ your club the better, but if you show up before 7am you will be subject to IPD!! We can't control whether they cite you or not for camping out there. That's your call.
Translation: I'm not liable if you camp out there, you have been warned! You can't sue me for getting ticketed!

<3 Chris :P I'll be there with Zau and Chou. So whenever they wake up, we'll be there
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #90
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Quote:
Growing listing above ^^^ and i can bring the buns & condiments. Heading to Costco for a few things anyway. Who bringin the cheezy?

We all need to agree on a spot to meet as well, so we can all roll in together. Doesnt sound as if Greddy is doing too much about coordinating it themselves.
Yeah I can bring the cheese too. Costco rocks!!!!

So chris, since were special, that means we get to go in before everybody else right???

Oh and mehsilvia, heh, you got me on the list twice....ill aslo give you my name too to put next to shmex, its Heath....

I think itd be easier, if ecerybody also put there real names too. Just so we don't have to go around saying, hey sileighty86 or pimpin_s13 what kinda burger you want!!! Hahaha. I'm new so don't know many people from zilvia....just a suggestion though!

Can't wait for this. And I second that motion for meeting up before the event...
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote