Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:40 AM   #61
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
i'll go this week.
On Thanksgiving? Damn, thats too hardcore for me.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 02:29 AM   #62
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hahahah i didnt notice it was thanksgiving when i said that. i didnt end up going. lol

next week then. X_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 12-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #63
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
ok im finally coming to the meet, i live 2 blocks away and never came, but i worked it out with work, so now im coming

you cant miss me skinny with tattoo sleeve, and big ass glasses.. lol

what time is the best time to get there??

see you guys soon
Old 12-06-2007, 12:58 AM   #64
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
uhmmm im usually there from 6 or 7ish? but idk about tomorrow,cause i need to finish my 13 b4 i get there....but if you do get there look for a tall korean guy w/ glasses, lol or the worker there nick is also a 240 owner let him know your thereee lolol damn im boredd

S13 RUN ALREADY!!!ahhhhh!!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #65
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
heyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to heyyitsme
yeah the worker there is...o heyyitsme!!! =P u should see a charcoal 240 outside the pizza place with kouki tailites...thats me
Old 12-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #66
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
whos coming out tonight????i should be rolling to life plaza after....(that is if the car is running....) POS CAR!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #67
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
whos coming out tonight????i should be rolling to life plaza after....(that is if the car is running....) POS CAR!!!
crossing my fingers for you!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:26 AM   #68
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

pizza was bomb!!!!

finally got to see the infamous Norm

his car is super super super cleann

im jealous!!
Old 12-07-2007, 02:04 AM   #69
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
I didn't feel like going. Its kind of a gay meet, except for the pizza, Norm, David and David's stoner buddies. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:22 AM   #70
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
LOL the good 'ol stoner buddies.

Haven't been to this meet foeva.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #71
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

w3rd!! haha well im here every week. not everyday anymore...lol hahaha yah some of you guys need to show up again...lol damn...my car still isnt registered!!! bahhhhh stupid smog regulations! damn it!!
Old 12-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #72
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
let me know when the big meet at pipeline is next time and ill go
Old 12-09-2007, 06:40 PM   #73
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
this thursday. I'm going. I'm on the... regulars list.

Quote:

Old 12-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #74
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

im going this week again, pizza is that good, lol

and lets get more 240's then 350z's!!
Old 12-10-2007, 05:36 PM   #75
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post

lol there was a bit more later on at night...no one comes from 6-8ish..lol maybe 1 or 2 people..
yah z's have there own meet too...some come by...lol
Old 12-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #76
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

heyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enough
s13

i'll probably still show up even if i dont have work =P
Old 12-12-2007, 12:26 PM   #77
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post

thanks lol i probably made ur pizza
Old 12-12-2007, 06:23 PM   #78
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyitsme View Post
thanks lol i probably made ur pizza
you have the most bad ass pizza delivery car!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #79
soreballz
Post Whore!

^^I hope you're either being sarcastic, or reffering to something OTHER than the fastback with the mexi-spec chrome 3 spoke rims. LOL.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:29 AM   #80
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^^I hope you're either being sarcastic, or reffering to something OTHER than the fastback with the mexi-spec chrome 3 spoke rims. LOL.
what he said.

Quote:

Old 12-13-2007, 10:37 AM   #81
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
hahahahaha lolol yahhh kyle he got a new car...from vegas...s13 hatch, sr,coils,wheels, kouki taillights...and more..lol he doesnt have the 5-tone hatch anymore..haha
Old 12-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #82
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

yeah they're talkin about this car
Old 12-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #83
240sxnoob
Leaky Injector

240sxnoob is on a distinguished road
i think i will be going
nextweek cops dont show up
right cause last time and diamond plaza
i got rolled so yeah and some people told me
to check out this meet
Old 12-14-2007, 10:26 PM   #84
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
There's 1 cop that always comes but he eats at Red Robin haha

Old 12-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #85
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
anyone going today?!?
Old 12-21-2007, 01:56 AM   #86
soreballz
Post Whore!

Meet was small. REALLY small. But... chill. Highly amusing. Lots of laughs.
On a scale of 10, I give it two thumps up.
Who was the guy with the white SR'd S14 zenki? Dude was funny... lol
Old 12-21-2007, 04:31 AM   #87
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Meet was small. REALLY small. But... chill. Highly amusing. Lots of laughs.
On a scale of 10, I give it two thumps up.
Who was the guy with the white SR'd S14 zenki? Dude was funny... lol

lol vinh? he sure is funny
Old 12-21-2007, 05:21 AM   #88
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat vinh's back?!
Old 12-21-2007, 12:47 PM   #89
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat vinh's back?!

ehh not really BACK just comes here and there
Old 12-21-2007, 12:53 PM   #90
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i miss the pizza, but last time i went i was told it changed so i didnt get any.

but i do miss the pizza
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Closed Thread