Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Demon 240

Trader Rating: (0)
Demon 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F/T 92 s13 vert 5spd

Hello Zilvia. Making a new thread for my vert. I'm mainly just looking for an s14 or an sc300, manual trans of course. Anyways the car is a 92 s13 vert with a 5spd swap. Car had a rod knocking motor that has been pulled and a healthier ka is being put in this tuesday. 5 lug swap is being installed this week as well as new rear calipers and 300zx front calipers. Also have drilled and slotted rotors all around. It has Tokico struts and shocks with Tein lowering springs. Top is only 2 years old. Has leather interior that is not in great condition but works. The car has a little bit of rust above the windshield and is missing the glass on passenger mirror. The hood was red but someone painted it black (was planning on replacing it anyways). That is all i can think of at the moment. Sorry pictures aren't up right now but they will be when I get home either tonight or tomorrow night. Apparently I'm not allowed to post pics at work. If you need to get a hold of me, my number is 309 251 9400. Thanks for looking.
Demon 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Demon 240

Trader Rating: (0)
Demon 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry for the delay on pics. Will be posting tonight. 5 lug hubs and all brakes installed. Only things left now are to put in the motor and trans and bleed the brakes.
Demon 240 is offline   Reply With Quote