Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 12:05 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Silver `87 turbo II Rx7 Sale/Trade *Norcal*

I go through cars way too quick. Don't really want to sell it, but it's time to move on.

Mods on my car include Stance GR+Pro coilovers, Racing Beat 3' turbo back exhaust, Racing beat camber adjusters, racing beat rear steering eliminators, RE-amamiya short shifter/knob, c-pillar bar, carb legal k+n intake, new turbo gaskets, safc and, kouki tail lights.

Car has NO smoke on startup and has been babied. I was going to build it to replace my track s14 but changed my mind. All the parts have roughly 3k miles or less. Car boosts fine and is reliable as a daily driver. It passes smog legally and I have the stock exhaust/cat to go with the car. The chassis has 110k miles but the tach says 220k. The reason the cluster is so high it because it was replaced with one from a junkyard. Power sunroof isn't rusted shut which is rare for FC's. There aren't any big problems with the car.

I'm accepting offers for the car as well as trades. Maybe a sportbike? I need a new one. haha.

Please note, car will come with s14 se wheels with new tires as well as the stock seat.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nismoenthu
trade? bump for you!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
Spartan7

Spartan7 is making a name for him/her selfSpartan7 is making a name for him/her self
BUMP for a fellow Rotary man...but how much are u asking for???
Old 10-25-2007, 07:34 PM   #4
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Don't really have an asking price. I'm pretty open...

Right now I have an offer for 4k.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw the roof of the FC actually open today, that shit works! Fast and looks nice too. It has the S5 tails that I pulled from a junkyard car myself! BUY THIS CAR! He needs an S chassis again!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 PM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
good looking car

Old 10-28-2007, 11:56 PM   #7
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Buy this car and the ladies will be all over you.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:20 AM   #8
Imprezive

Trader Rating: (4)
Imprezive can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pm sent. maybe you want to trade???
Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #9
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprezive View Post
pm sent. maybe you want to trade???
I replied to your message.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #10
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
no asking price?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I'm accepting all types of offers. But if you have around $5k and are willing to come up from socal or work something out, let me know.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #12
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
drftsub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wanna suzuki drz-400 sm? (supermoto) I also have an s14 that I was thinking of turning into a track car , I would think the rx7 would be better, why did you change your mind?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #13
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
bumpizzle for you

http://www.norcaldrift.org
Old 11-15-2007, 03:15 AM   #14
silvia_droptop
Leaky Injector

silvia_droptop is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silvia_droptop
ill offer 3k
Old 11-15-2007, 03:18 AM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Mel I have 3 s14's at the moment.

Intrested in getting another??

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-15-2007, 08:17 AM   #16
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Wtf three s14's? haha. damn.

I'll trade you some s14 parts for one of them.

Need a turbo kit? haha.

Oh yes people.

Car is sold. So this thread comes to an end.