Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 06:28 PM   #3661
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"What kind of a court system is this?" in response to judges carrying their courts precisely as they're supposed to.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ction-lawsuits

I am not into posting Fox News links, but the "Fox News and other media outlets have projected that Biden has won the presidency. There is no requirement for Biden to 'prove' his votes were legally obtained for him to take office." part at the end is kind of crazy.
Hilarious

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2020, 06:37 PM   #3662
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
"What kind of a court system is this?" in response to judges carrying their courts precisely as they're supposed to.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ction-lawsuits

Hilarious

Dam, this is almost as bad as telln a strangers kid, that hes adopted....
Old 11-29-2020, 06:40 PM   #3663
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Dam, this is almost as bad as telln a strangers kid, that hes adopted....
Fuck Jacob and his parents

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 06:41 PM   #3664
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Fuck Jacob and his parents
Bwaaahahahahah

Shit is getting a pultizer prize
Old 11-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #3665
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Have a lot of practice introducing yourself to children like this Moe?

https://www.callmephlip.net/2020/11/...layground.html

Quote:
Me: “Hey, Jacob…”

Jacob: “Who are you?”

Me: “Mr. Phillips, but you can call me Moe.”

Jacob: “Do I know you?”

Me: “No, but your parents do.”

[Phlip note: his parents DON’T know me, and still weren’t even fucking looking]
Now it all makes sense why you've got such a hard dick for Biden and his proclivities.

Quote:
Fuck Jacob...
I bet you think about that a lot, dont you? Sick fuck.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:01 PM   #3666
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
regardless of all the bullshit people are spewing about this and that, the reality is that we'll see what happens within the next month or two.

anyone who thinks they have control over any of this, is disillusion.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:02 PM   #3667
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Why am I so attracted to you?
IDK but I think you get off on being rationally brutalized and made a fool of in public.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:08 PM   #3668
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Omg these quote edits have me dying [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2020, 07:09 PM   #3669
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
regardless of all the bullshit people are spewing about this and that, the reality is that we'll see what happens within the next month or two.

anyone who thinks they have control over any of this, is disillusion.
Factual as can be.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2020, 07:17 PM   #3670
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Have a lot of practice introducing yourself to children like this Moe? ... Sick fuck.
You guys see the epic where he robbed Santa?
Old 11-29-2020, 07:21 PM   #3671
S14rebuild
BANNED

Let me guess... the white cops showed up and shot him..... then BLM rioted and looted the local walmart
Old 11-29-2020, 07:24 PM   #3672
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Let me guess... the white cops showed up and shot him..... then BLM rioted and looted the local walmart
Nah, it was MAGA looting D.C. after they found out their savior lost the election.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:29 PM   #3673
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Now the 'ol boy's back! Fittin ta get Rittenhouse'd, chasing after kiddies in his local park.

C L A S S I C
Old 11-29-2020, 07:29 PM   #3674
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
No, you insufferable racist jackass...
I literally spent over two years explaining how I robbed Santa Claus.

https://www.callmephlip.net/2019/01/...nta-claus.html

I would thank you both to comment on the stories since you're giving me all these free page views.

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 07:30 PM   #3675
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nah, it was MAGA looting D.C. after they found out their savior lost the election.
Doesnt fit the time line of the writings...good try mr.jong-un
Old 11-29-2020, 07:32 PM   #3676
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
No, you insufferable racist jackass...
I literally spent over two years explaining how I robbed Santa Claus.

https://www.callmephlip.net/2019/01/...nta-claus.html

I would thank you both to comment on the stories since you're giving me all these free page views.
Why am i racist? Cause i said the cops were white? Your a writer, you should that you need to add details, so the readers can paint the image properly in their heads. I want them to get the full effect of whats happening at that very moment. This is writing 101.....amateur
Old 11-29-2020, 07:41 PM   #3677
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
If you were any more coy, you'd be a fish.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:44 PM   #3678
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
If you were any more coy, you'd be a fish.
Im gonna take that as a racist comment
Old 11-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #3679
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Why am i racist? Cause i said the cops were white? Your a writer, you should that you need to add details, so the readers can paint the image properly in their heads. I want them to get the full effect of whats happening at that very moment. This is writing 101.....amateur
You can't make these kind of critiques with those kinds of grammatical fuckups.

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 07:52 PM   #3680
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You can't make these kind of critiques with those kinds of grammatical fuckups.
Dont get mad at me that my story telling is more defined then your blogspot inserts...
Old 11-29-2020, 07:58 PM   #3681
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Dont get mad at me that my story telling is more defined then [sic] your blogspot inserts...
Still at it, I see...
You're denying yourself such gems as "the only thing that travels faster than bad news, apparently, is chlamydia..." (<-- that one was a non sequitur) and "the bad thing about orgies is someone gets fucked" and "this orgy just became a bukkake."
You really should do more reading. Perhaps your own grammar would be better.

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 08:00 PM   #3682
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Can you believe that a guy that gloats about stuff like this has such a problem with not racism?

Quote:
Will it likely come up in therapy sessions for both him AND his parents in the coming years? Probably. The most important part, though, was seeing to it that a bad-ass kid (and with him, his parents) received some getback for his bad-ass-kid behavior and their blind eye to said bad-ass behavior.

So once I saw that they’d retreated back into the park, I ducked into my car and drove the fuck up out of there quickfast and got home.

I was only really upset with myself that I didn’t have a plan at ready to talk my way out of this shit if the kid had seen pictures of his parents with him in the hospital when he was born. I will keep that in mind for next time.

Also, I don’t sit and read in that park anymore.
If I was your friend (which I would never be), I'd be afraid to leave my child alone for a single second with 'Uncle Moe'.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:09 PM   #3683
!Zar!
Post Whore!

You live in a blue state. Relax and conform.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:27 PM   #3684
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Another brilliant take that's about to get blown out like his church friend in 3, 2, 1....

Obama 2008:

Biden 2020:

Even the Native reservations voted for Trump. Let that sink in.

You're fake news. Trump won in a landslide, and you'll be dilating with the bell end of a french horn once reality sets in.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:30 PM   #3685
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Your tasteless attacks on my deceased friend is nothing compared to your deceased braincells.

Land can't vote.

Population density. Look it up.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:41 PM   #3686
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I didn't attack your friend, a gun did. Don't go around being a fucking asshole, and we won't have to hear about how I hurt your feelings. Sound fair?

You know what else doesn't vote? Dead friends, business addresses, and Canadians.

Apparently Great Grandpa Joe broke his hip or some shit. Will he even make it to inauguration day?
Old 11-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #3687
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Your tasteless attacks on my deceased friend is nothing compared to your deceased braincells.

Land can't vote.

Population density. Look it up.
Chill...
One of those blue specs in the state I live in is my county. That means I will be able to use my EBT card to pay for my next tattoo at the abortion clinic on January 21st while I burn my big black lips on a crackpipe while I no-call-no-show the seventh job interview that week alone.

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2020, 08:48 PM   #3688
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:

You know what else doesn't vote?
Enough people for Trump to win
Old 11-29-2020, 08:48 PM   #3689
zombiewolf513
BANNED

^Good one

Quote:
Chill...
One of those blue specs in the state I live in is my county. That means I will be able to use my EBT card to pay for my next tattoo at the abortion clinic on January 21st while I burn my big black lips on a crackpipe while I no-call-no-show the seventh job interview that week alone.
That's one way to stick it to white supremacy.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #3690
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

What is the law about putting hands on federal employees?
I have two watches I ordered from overseas that have cleared customs and regional distribution in my state already, but haven't been delivered. I have been working from home since March and always see when the mailman arrives. I was thinking of meeting him at the end of my driveway tomorrow and throwing hands if he doesn't have my brown GMT I wanted to show off at Thanksgiving with the inlaws.

And I write too!
Closed Thread