Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 05-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #31
drifting240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifting240sx
brandon how could you love the CA when its not in your car yet???? have you ever drove it??? so i wouldnt say anything without testing it first.... also alex phiffer is a nice guy i talked to him and went to the club... help us out with the 240sx w/ rb26dett... it was fun juss the fact that everything possible bad happed to the 240... other than that it was a great turn out talked to all the drivers went to the bar with them watched ken drink up.. and yea... oh yea brandon broke my pocket bike.. that sucked...well yea peace.. if anyone was there i was the guy that worked at skip barber....
Old 05-07-2004, 04:54 PM   #32
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifting240sx
brandon how could you love the CA when its not in your car yet???? have you ever drove it??? so i wouldnt say anything without testing it first.... also alex phiffer is a nice guy i talked to him and went to the club... help us out with the 240sx w/ rb26dett... it was fun juss the fact that everything possible bad happed to the 240... other than that it was a great turn out talked to all the drivers went to the bar with them watched ken drink up.. and yea... oh yea brandon broke my pocket bike.. that sucked...well yea peace.. if anyone was there i was the guy that worked at skip barber....

COLE! what's all this grudge between me and you about man. i never said i loved the way my ca performed! i just said i love my ca18det!" THATS IT" nothing more and nothing less man, and about your pocket bike! I AM SORRRY, you swear like i intentionally broke the goddamn thing yo, like " WTF" you're blamming me for something that was created by whoever drove it PERIOD! EVEN YOU
! so dont be looking for anyone to blame but yourself for not tightenining up that damn shit!

anyway man, i dont want to come off as an asshole because i am a really nice guy, but i jsut dont like to have a fin ger pointed at me when there are too many possibilioties to be pointed out!" im sorry about your damn pocket bike man" but if i didnt care then why would i try and find the damn bolts that came off? i cared enough to look, but i guess your holding me to the point that its broken, not for the fact that i TRIED to help out! but whatever man, good work at the even by the way, i appreciate you helping out sam and hte jspec.com crew, good wrenching.! late cole

brandon

the slideways gangster,,

NISSAN- sHIFT-dRIFT-n sWAP uR oWN [email protected]
Old 05-07-2004, 04:59 PM   #33
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
Who knocked the CA? I didn't, I happen to be quite fond of the motor. Just pointed out that you have one is all. :P

As far as KA-T goes, ya its illegal, but its probably easier to restore your KA-T to stock to get past a ref than it would say, a CA18 or a SR20 (you dont have to swap motors provided you kept original manifold, etc etc etc)

When (if ever) GReddy gets a CARB sticker for that Turbo Kit I will probably go back to KA24... anyways good luck with the motor swap, let me know if you need anything, or just tell Chris.

Later
NO WORRIES MAN, i have just been to too many forums that knock on the CA18det for having less power and for hte fact that its older than the sr. age dont mean anything, but EVERYONE knows that! like the 4agze, 4age, 16valve. those motors do wonders. haha and half of the 85's are still runnig strong! but thanks for not knocking the ca, because honestly all motors are wonderfully built! just need a little attention here and there!

alright man, anyway il be down today and tomorrow! keith is moving to the "PI" so i need to get my harnesses before he leaves! hopefully ull be arround! we can chill and what not! later

brandon

the slideways gangster
Old 05-07-2004, 05:04 PM   #34
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

OH! and if anyone questions why i loe my ca, then here is your answer!

I bought, pulled, pollished, partially rebuilt, painted, and soon to swap MY OWN MOTOR MYSELF w/out the aid of anyone... if anyting this motor has taught me a lot... . its kind of like my first child, i am attatched and in love with her, even if in the end she doesnt run, i still cppreciate the fact that this motor has made me a better wrench.. so in all i love m y ca, not the way it performs yet, but just the motor and design in general!

later
Old 05-07-2004, 10:09 PM   #35
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
hehe congrats slideways, ill be doing my own swap as well very soon (on an SR tho hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
i still cppreciate the fact that this motor has made me a better wrench..
learning from doing your own work is priceless no need to justify why you love your motor!