Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 01:07 PM   #2011
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Nice example of a reliable source. I'll bookmark them in the future to see what color jeans match my shirt or which celebrity is shacking up with a Kardashian.

According to you, literally everyone that doesn't share your mindset which is obviously correct. It's impossible that your skewed logic on what is right and wrong be incorrect. Just even considering this statement probably makes me a racist nazi.

A satirical article on a random blog is a source? Good God, man.

You are the one enforcing that all that disagree with Kilburn are racist. Keep up the good work I guess.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:39 PM   #2012
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Never once said I was voting for anyone specific. You just like to clump people with a rational mindset [or people that are just really off the wall which I understand] together in the same camp. N95 masks aren't any better than the pieces of cloth other than they provide a closer proximity to your face. I think you should do some reading before you continue to make yourself look more and more uneducated. They are supposed to be a single use and still do not protect from COVID-19 and other airborne cellular level contaminants.
I never said you were voting for anyone either. Dumbasses right, left, and center. It doesn?t matter.

If not listening to scientists is rational, then yeah, let me not be rational. You just basically backtracked on your own statement in the same sentence lmao not really making any point bud.

>keeps telling me I?m wrong
>won?t cite sources
>argues against himself

Gee, I sure trust what you have to say
Old 10-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #2013
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
muh scientists
You know scientists disagree with each other more than they agree, right?
Old 10-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #2014
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
He understands the struggles people are going through when they contract it.
The rich(ish?) man who was flown to a hospital for a stay he didn't have to pay for after taking multiple tests your standard person can't afford while taking medicine your standard person can't get knows exactly what part of the struggle is real.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:13 PM   #2015
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i mean the president/leader of the free world shouldnt have access to the best medical treat the coutry has to offer...i mean fuck why stop there, he should fly coach class on a pond hopper, remove all oh his security detail and best yet give him a 89 single cam s13 to drive.

Wtf? EVER PRESIDENT BE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATIC has/had access to the same treatment..it comes with the job...

Quit ur bitchn. If* sleepy joe became president and got the virus hed do the same dam thing.

Fukkkkkkkkkk
Old 10-05-2020, 03:35 PM   #2016
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Science as a while seeks understanding through verifiable and reproducible data. In areas where data is incomplete there is disagreement BUT the moment new information comes forward and is reproducible the disagreement stops.

There is no room for feelings or dogma in the pursuit of truth. Your misrepresentation of science shines like a lighthouse and any onlooker can see the bullshit.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:03 PM   #2017
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
>science doesnt have room for dogma REEEEE
>is political zealot

You invoke 'muh scientists' like how athiests envoke the name of Christ; dishonestly and with ZERO technical understanding. You think everthing in science is binary when in reality its a mess of interpretation. Shows how much you know. Well smart guy, if the virus is so new and deadly, and misunderstood with no data... wheres 'muh scientists' proof that panty masks work? Why did they flip flop on if panty masks work? What youre saying is basically 'the scientists ive heard say they think the dinosaurs died from an astroid, so its the unquestionable truth'. Scientists question 'truth'. If scientists stopped at 'the earth is flat' because someone said it was understood to be the truth, where would we be? You dont know shit. All running around like 'a scientist says masks reduce transmission. So science says every last person has to wear a mask at all times. And obviously you werent wearing a mask if you got infected, even though masks are "for saving everyone else"'. You keep referencing science for why evedyone needs to be on lockdown... but you still dont listen to the science saying COVID is statistically a bad cold.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 10-05-2020 at 05:05 PM..
Old 10-05-2020, 06:09 PM   #2018
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I'm the zealot? You're hilarious.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:14 PM   #2019
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Just gonna ....if masks save lives...why not have a mask mandate for rated masks..like n95? Why does a scar, bandanna, shirt around my face work? If its to say something is better then nothing....okay.

But if they really cared and wanted true safety make it so everyone needs to wear a rated surgeon mask or n95... just how i see it
Old 10-05-2020, 06:22 PM   #2020
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Just gonna ....if masks save lives...why not have a mask mandate for rated masks..like n95? Why does a scar, bandanna, shirt around my face work? If its to say something is better then nothing....okay.

But if they really cared and wanted true safety make it so everyone needs to wear a rated surgeon mask or n95... just how i see it
Why not mandate helmets for motorcycles, bicycles and skate boards?

Why a not ban candy and fast food?

Why not ban alcohol (drunk driving)?

All these actions will save lives.

I thought the left was all about saving the environment and population control? Should ing they be cheering that "200 Million Americans got it".????
Old 10-05-2020, 07:06 PM   #2021
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

I thought the left was all about saving the environment and population control? Should ing they be cheering that "200 Million Americans got it".????
I agree, i just dont get why if they wanna mandate it for the health and saftey of the people, go all in, not half assed.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:48 PM   #2022
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

1. This information is readily available.
2. The virus is largely transported by droplets through the nose and mouth. Any covering that can catch those droplets prevents spread in both directions. Obviously a well fitting n95 without a valve does just about the best but even a chunk of t shirt is better than nothing.
3. The usps actually tried to send every single household n95 masks early on in the pandemic and Trump stopped them.
4. A national mask mandate would be excellent. You guys should ask Mitch McConnell about that. The president doesn't have the authority to institute it.

The shit is not rocket science, but people have to be willing to shut up and listen.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #2023
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

1. This information is readily available.
2. The virus is largely transported by droplets through the nose and mouth. Any covering that can catch those droplets prevents spread in both directions. Obviously a well fitting n95 without a valve does just about the best but even a chunk of t shirt is better than nothing.
3. The usps actually tried to send every single household n95 masks early on in the pandemic and Trump stopped them.
4. A national mask mandate would be excellent. You guys should ask Mitch McConnell about that. The president doesn't have the authority to institute it.

The shit is not rocket science, but people have to be willing to shut up and listen.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:11 PM   #2024
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
i mean the president/leader of the free world shouldnt have access to the best medical treat the coutry has to offer...i mean fuck why stop there, he should fly coach class on a pond hopper, remove all oh his security detail and best yet give him a 89 single cam s13 to drive.
You misunderstand. Entirely. Again.

"He understands the struggles people are going through when they contract it."

My argument is that he cannot possibly understand all the struggles. Normal people have costs to worry about, jobs to worry about... he doesn't. To say he understands, and then for him to say what he said today, he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue. But here he is, pandering, pretending that he's just another guy who got sick and is "getting better." He sucks at being empathetic because he simply cannot generate empathy for us.

"Haha, I'm one of you guys. I know what it's like to work. I'm a business owner. I know a bunch of small business owners; I've only bankrupted a few by stiffing them. I'm one of you guys, I got sick, too. I ignored my quarantine, too."

Next you're going to tell me he's anti-establishment and didn't play the politics game.

Fuck, why stop there? Let's start an "S-Chassis Owners for Trump" and maybe he'll tell us why he loves the 240SX and he respected Nissan bigly for their stylistic acumen (oh fuck isn't that something they put in tacos?). We all know he'll pimp himself out for a tiny amount of votes.

For those of you who still don't understand science, there's no coming back. Your ignorance will be your reward. Consensus and peer-review create a system by which we can achieve the closest humans can come to fact- and there are people constantly testing and re-testing those facts to ensure they are actually provable. If we cannot believe those who operate at the highest level, should we never fly? Should we doubt the speed ratings on our tires, or our damping curves, or our data acquisition? How can any one of us be certain by ourselves if consensus is considered unreliable?

Don't you understand how fucking stupid the very premise of your argument is?
Old 10-05-2020, 08:35 PM   #2025
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"Don't let it dominate you. Don't be afraid of it. You're going to beat it. We have the best medical equipment. We have the best medicines, all developed recently,"

Easy for someone to say that has access to the level of care that most Americans would never have access too.

Do you supporters not see something wrong with this?

Do you guys honestly thinks this send the right message by taking off your mask for a photo op as he did while clearly being infected fresh out of the hospital?

You were a mask to protect others, and a known infectant is public displaying pure recklessness by taking his mask off to release his particles in the air in the White House for all to see. Further minimizing and downplaying the virus.

Is this the message we want to spread with the world?

This man has shown such a lack of responsibility and basic human empathy it’s terrible.

He says he learned a great deal but hours later doubles down on the stupidity.

This man doesn’t care about America’s well being, he only cares about his public image and literally will do just about anything to make himself look good.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:43 PM   #2026
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Also this man is weaponizing white supremacy and the proud boys.

And preparing them for Civil War. He knows who and what they are and plans on using them if needed for his benefit.

He honestly isn’t far from being just as bad as a North Korean dictator at this point.

He isn’t diplomatic and rather see civil warfare then a peaceful transition of power.

Be very wary of anyone that continues to support this man, he’s not too far off the lines from Hitler.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:02 PM   #2027
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
"Don't let it dominate you. Don't be afraid of it. You're going to beat it. We have the best medical equipment. We have the best medicines, all developed recently,"

Easy for someone to say that has access to the level of care that most Americans would never have access too.

Do you supporters not see something wrong with this?
I said almost that very same thing a couple weeks or months ago in the COVID thread. Err on the side of freedom. Don't bow to the terror. Having the entire populace cower behind tinfoil masks in fear is terror, and it doesnt end at the masks. Freedom.

Quote:
[B]
You were a mask to protect others
Tell that to all your buddies making fun of him for getting COVID bc he wasnt wearing 'muh mask'

Quote:
Is this the message we want to spread with the world?
Freedom. Shutting down the country is not caring for America's well being. Marching on regardless of the commie China virus is best for America's well being. Most everyone in the country that needs a medical procedure gets the procedure. Even illegal immigrants. America #1.

Here you have an old ass, overweight and out of shape, glutton using MacDonald's freedom fries and chicken nuggets steeped in Super Sized Cokes as MacChickenNoodleSoup IV's, walking out of the hospital no problem. COVID is and always was a big nothingburger tyrant commie scam to waste more of Trump's Presidency. America will not forget, nor be kind for, what you traitors are doing.

Quote:
Also this man is weaponizing white supremacy and the proud boys.
And preparing them for Civil War. He knows who and what they are and plans on using them if needed for his benefit.
He honestly isn?t far from being just as bad as a North Korean dictator at this point.
He isn?t diplomatic and rather see civil warfare then a peaceful transition of power.
Be very wary of anyone that continues to support this man, he?s not too far off the lines from Hitler.
You mean when he denounced white supremacy?
Do you even know who the proud boys consists of? I'll give you a hint: non-whites and homosexuals. Not really the Nazi type. wtf are you even talking about?
Old 10-05-2020, 10:30 PM   #2028
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:

A lot of states actualy do have mandates for helmets on motorcyles.

While alcohol is not banned, technically drunk driving is.

The other things different from covid in one major way.

A person eating a bunch of fast food and candy and getting diabetes cannot inadvertently get someone else fat or give that person diabetes.

C19 however......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ected-n1240138
Old 10-05-2020, 11:16 PM   #2029
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
A lot of states actualy do have mandates for helmets on motorcyles.

While alcohol is not banned, technically drunk driving is.

The other things different from covid in one major way.

A person eating a bunch of fast food and candy and getting diabetes cannot inadvertently get someone else fat or give that person diabetes.

C19 however......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ected-n1240138
No one is forcing you to go out if you are afraid of the Commie Cough.

It's called self agency.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:31 AM   #2030
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
No one is forcing you to go out if you are afraid of the Commie Cough.

It's called self agency.
As usual you missed the point.

The link I provided shows 7 deaths from people who didn't go anywhere. People who went somewhere brought it back to them.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #2031
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Let the shit run it's course, evolve into COVID-20 and then we can blame whoever is in power for not doing enough. Man, I hope y'all enjoy the flu because it's coming for you, brother.

Old 10-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #2032
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
As usual you missed the point.

The link I provided shows 7 deaths from people who didn't go anywhere. People who went somewhere brought it back to them.
Go read your own stupid article.

So if only 50 people attended, they'd have been immune to the Kung Flu?

Those extra 15, people is what caused the needless murder of 7 innocent people?
Old 10-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #2033
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Go read your own stupid article.

So if only 50 people attended, they'd have been immune to the Kung Flu?

Those extra 15, people is what caused the needless murder of 7 innocent people?
If there was a mandatory mask mandate (which was the original topic of discussion) for public gatherings, the chances of them catching the virus would have been dramatically lower. Likely preventing some if not all of these deaths.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:11 AM   #2034
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Here you have an old ass, overweight and out of shape, glutton using MacDonald's freedom fries and chicken nuggets steeped in Super Sized Cokes as MacChickenNoodleSoup IV's, walking out of the hospital no problem. COVID is and always was a big nothingburger tyrant commie scam to waste more of Trump's Presidency. America will not forget, nor be kind for, what you traitors are doing.
You forgot the part where the decrepit fat-ass got ungodly doses of experimental drugs along with the inaccessible levels of care for the average person because President.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:26 AM   #2035
zombiewolf513
BANNED

.......and? You gonna follow that up with a counterpoint?

Otherwise, I didn't forget anything. I memed the shit out of your 'muh experimental drugs' and you basically just repeated what I said in a watered down form.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:38 AM   #2036
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
If there was a mandatory mask mandate (which was the original topic of discussion) for public gatherings, the chances of them catching the virus would have been dramatically lower. Likely preventing some if not all of these deaths.
Based on what?

If we just ban alcohol we'd save tens of thousands of lives each year!
Old 10-06-2020, 10:43 AM   #2037
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Let's ban cars and make the streets safer for our weak, feeble, unvaccinated children to safely play with their recycled, green action figures and Barbie dolls.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:52 AM   #2038
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

As predicted, when facts and rational thought are brought you'll reject it like a five year old eating their veggies. lol
Old 10-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #2039
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
You forgot the part where the decrepit fat-ass got ungodly doses of experimental drugs along with the inaccessible levels of care for the average person because President.
Member when everyone criticized Trump for the bleach joke?
Member when every major company censored the Heal Light?
Member when everyone said Trump and his doctors are crazy?
Member when everyone mocked and every major company censored the doctors that spoke out about COVID treatments?
Member how we were all made to wear fake masks for a year and no real masks or disposable gloves were available to the general public?

Not inaccessible levels of care because President. Inaccessible levels of care because the left is a bunch of insane terrorists.

Old 10-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #2040
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
As predicted, when facts and rational thought are brought you'll reject it like a five year old eating their veggies. lol
As you call us nazi's and racists in the same fashion. All is well.
Closed Thread