Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #1201
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
This is why im not a part of it, my stance on politics in my opinion is fairly neutral. I lean more more left but at least I see the bullshit that goes on with the party same as the right. Really both are the same shit. Like I see his pov along with others but holy fuck. The same generic bullshit hes calling gabby and rail about following the same NPC rhetoric is the same bullshit he spews from the other hard right republicans such as bearing or whatever "alt" political party is on youtube. All those talk pieces were cool when the elections where going on but really there only so much to talk about without having to rinse/repeat what is being said. Plus theyre preaching to the crowd and hearing what they want to hear.

Whole point of arguing is not to be right but get the opposition to agree or change position.

This whole thread is like a debate of if the earth is flat or not or if we landed on the moon. Its just a circle argument where everyone thinks there right with the other side calling the one crazy. Its really moot at the end of day if its not civil and dont have an open discussion about ideas WHILE presenting them in a clear/informative way without emotions.
Your comments and tone clearly indicate you are a solid left of center.

You've yet to make a single argument to change anyone's mind.

Your argument about a flat earth and moon landing are perfect...

In that the earth is fucking round and we landed on the God damn moon and no amount of bullshit will ever change that fact. Build the fucking wall. MAKE MEXICO GREAT ALREADY.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #1202
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Corbic what facts?

I've asked about Obama starting a recession....you post a random article about recession recovery

I ask you to point to all the DNC/Russia collusion indictments.....your response is some random opining not related to anything DNC about the FBI is biased.

I ask you about a law which explicitly states that Mexicans are barred from being able to claim refugee status....your response is, there is not law which states this, just that you "know".

You asked about illegal immigrants as you explicitly put illegal into quotation....I point out, which actual factual artcile and proof trump himself not only married an illegal he also hired them.....
Your response is a shit ton of memes.

I also ask you if Mexico is going to pay for the wall....your response is...why hold trump to promises he made during the campaign

I have posted links from DEA, research from MIT with actual data in regards to what the wall will ultimately cost as well as pointed out Bush signed the Fence Act in 06 and Obama carried that candle and failed..

And all Corbic has posed is a shit ton of memes. How are memes factual or informative??

I digress. Corbic has his stance deeply rooted in memes. I'll keep with the MIT, DEA and other reliable and proven sources and that's that.

Have a good evening Corbic. Drink a cold one and chill

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 02-07-2019 at 04:39 PM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #1203
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Corbic what facts?

I've asked about Obama starting a recession....you post a random article about recession recovery

I ask you to point to all the DNC/Russia collusion indictments.....your response is some random opining not related to anything DNC about the FBI is biased.

I ask you about a law which explicitly states that Mexicans are barred from being able to claim refugee status....your response is, there is not law which states this, just that you "know".

You asked about illegal immigrants as you explicitly put illegal into quotation....I point out, which actual factual artcile and proof trump himself not only married an illegal he also hired them.....
Your response is a shit ton of memes.

I also ask you if Mexico is going to pay for the wall....your response is...why hold trump to promises he made during the campaign

I have posted links from DEA, research from MIT with actual data in regards to what the wall will ultimately cost as well as pointed out Bush signed the Fence Act in 06 and Obama carried that candle and failed..

And all Corbic has posed is a shit ton of memes. How are means factual or informative??

I digress. Corbic has his stance deeply rooted in memes. I'll keep with the MIT, DEA and other reliable and proven sources and that's that.

Have a good evening Corbic. Drink a cold one and chill
Like, wow.

I litterally answered every single stupid excuse you asked. Several times in some cases, but your back avoiding the issues.

Go eat your Wheaties...
Old 02-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #1204
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Jesus christ yall act like these people are walking into your homes and stealing everything when in reality dont affect you one bit. It is literally impossible to tell an immigrant is legal, in the process or illegal unless you physically ask them.

This whole immigrant scare that they bad people is just as wack as the news reporting about the whole unsafe printer thing and the hacker printed sheets saying subscribe to pewdiepie on youtube. Playing all these points, music etc making it come off as murder. When in reality isnt that deep or morally bad to have the dude thrown in jail off a stupid meme. Same as that Countdankla guy being thrown away for teaching his dog to sieg Heil.

Im all for legal immigration and me personally the illegals/immigrants here are generally better for this country than most Americans as far as social credit goes. If we had what the EU is going on as far as migrant crisis like France and Germany then i'd say close the boarders.

Again, this is not what we're arguing here. We're arguing whether or not our borders should continue to remain wide open and our immigration laws completely ignored with zero accountability on who enters.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #1205
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My last posts really have nothing to do with the discussion outside of the other dude which really boils down to the "oh no afraid of scary illegals" and posting the same two instances of an illegal committing a crime and for a hot minute was the poster for the wall because molly was written off as martyr which is sick people using someone death for political argument. Which my antendotes are just as equally as bad. But even still Gbaby made a point saying immigrates in this country commit far less crimes than any born citizen but yet that was glossed over? Then you brought up guns right after? LOL wat

Really my point and post is stopping being a twat with how you come off, stick to one subject. If you're talking about immigration and illegals stick to it. There is really no point in bringing up climate change and correlating with the extra illegals is bad for the worlds overall climate change. Its the same as people stopping straws everywhere, I mean I guess it helps the environment in the smallest sense but end of the day 100 companies provide 70ish% of the worlds pollution. End of the day individuals wont stop climate change and we need to look at companies/countries as a whole to figure out a proper way to deal with it. IM NOT SAYING fuck these companies and go on a hippy tangent on saving the planet but maybe lets talk about how we can minimize our carbon foot print as a collective. You have good points but all the other fluff is not need aka the pictures and literally typing out the arguments of the others. Just let them finish there point or whatever before trying to berate the subject and dance to another topic.

If I go back a few pages most of the comments are from you and you constantly double post which isnt needed to prove a point. Honestly I could care less if others throw in a non sequitur to the topic because overall there diction is less abrupt and to your face. If its an issue then bring it up like "hey that has nothing to do with XYZ, what im talking about is XYZ. Please lets stick to this then move on" Supports your arguments wayyyyy more and makes you seem like you're "winning" the argument if you will.

Also maybe im reading completely different thing but Gbaby isnt for open boarders, I dont think anyone is. Same way people look at gun control, no one is saying take away all the guns but maybe we need to look at this in a different light and like any modern society look for a better the solution. Just because stats show gun violence has gone down over the years, knives kill more people etc doesnt mean we should just give up about school shootings and not care or openly talk about it? But also at the same time not have an irrational fear that schools are prisions and if I send my kid to school there is a "chance" they will get shot vs getting killed in a car accident, drowning, health illnesses.

Same as the other dude and yourself, saying people should come in legally and dont hate immigrants but will rant and rave about the issues of illegal immigrants do to the country. While Gbaby and Rail are also for legal immigration but dont view illegal immigrants in this country under the lens as bad and feel they are apart of this country for the better of it.

If you want to have a deeper discussion about immigration leave the topic of the wall out of it because for arguments sake it gets built up instantly by end of the month. It still doesnt solve anything immediate or will have long terms effects aka Mexico improving its standard of living so less people come here, the illegals already here, DACA recipient which are in the middle of everything, we will still have drugs entering the country, we will still have homeless veterans, still have people living in poverty in america. To me topic of the wall is a talk about boarder security/fiances but doesnt encompass the whole talk about immigration in this country.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #1206
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Again, this is not what we're arguing here. We're arguing whether or not our borders should continue to remain wide open and our immigration laws completely ignored with zero accountability on who enters.
So what was the point of posting the articles? Right is always quick to talk about lefty emotions by you guys do the same argument. Regardless of immigration people still going to commit murder regardless of race, age, living status.

I am not for the wall simply its just a band aid for other issues, do I think we need better security then yes. I still believe we need to sort out immigration reform before anything else. At the moment only way to come into the country legally is chain migration aka through family who already has status, bring over a business with lots of capital, and last way is marriage. Even for people like my family who came legally the system failed us, we WAITED 14 years to hear about our status, constantly sending letters, going in person, lawyers etc only for them to tell us they need documents from pre 2001 which no one will have. I have cousins and other family who came over as well at the same time or years after us. All them are citizens now meanwhile we did everything right but USCIS lost our paper work and took 14 years to get back to us. Every year applying for work authorization, paying taxes, me going to school, none of us doing anything different than any other american family. We have status now but the fact we waited so long with no update is nuts. If my parents knew it was going to be this big of an issue and like many other South Africans we would of went to New Zealand or Australia. At this point America is all we've known and it be stupid to go back so SA let alone start over in another country. We dont have money like you need now to just immigrate to any country vs what was needed almost 25-30 years ago.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:16 PM   #1207
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
So what was the point of posting the articles? Right is always quick to talk about lefty emotions by you guys do the same argument. Regardless of immigration people still going to commit murder regardless of race, age, living status.

I am not for the wall simply its just a band aid for other issues, do I think we need better security then yes. I still believe we need to sort out immigration reform before anything else. At the moment only way to come into the country legally is chain migration aka through family who already has status, bring over a business with lots of capital, and last way is marriage. Even for people like my family who came legally the system failed us, we WAITED 14 years to hear about our status, constantly sending letters, going in person, lawyers etc only for them to tell us they need documents from pre 2001 which no one will have. I have cousins and other family who came over as well at the same time or years after us. All them are citizens now meanwhile we did everything right but USCIS lost our paper work and took 14 years to get back to us. Every year applying for work authorization, paying taxes, me going to school, none of us doing anything different than any other american family. We have status now but the fact we waited so long with no update is nuts. If my parents knew it was going to be this big of an issue and like many other South Africans we would of went to New Zealand or Australia. At this point America is all we've known and it be stupid to go back so SA let alone start over in another country. We dont have money like you need now to just immigrate to any country vs what was needed almost 25-30 years ago.

lol "you guys" huh? I've actually tried to keep this discussion non-partisan and just sticking to facts. Those articles were in response to the anecdotal evidence of the benefits illegal immigrants provide. Something about 21 Savage, I don't go back and read it. I know it was anecdotal, don't take it too seriously.

and yeah I know about the process, it sucks. I know people who have went through it to become legal immigrants and eventually, citizens. I'm all for immigration reform, but that's another issue.

What I'm still not seeing are valid reasons to leave the border wide open. It's already a known fact that undocumented people(a few on terrorist watch lists) and drugs are smuggled over open parts of the border. Because it's hard to get in legally? Because we haven't seen serious spikes in crime rates or terrorist attacks from people smuggled through the SWB yet? And you guys are crazy if you think a 10+ foot wall does nothing to stop people, vehicles, etc. from crossing a border. To me, this has really nothing to do with politics, immigration, nationalism, racism..it's common sense.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:29 PM   #1208
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
How is this legal?

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...zyewiTu89Gh72M
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM   #1209
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Spool and Corbic stop making the leap. No one had said leave the border wide open.

I've asked the question 100x over. I am 1000% for border Security and had proper bipartisan support until trump jettisoned the idea and vetoed the bill. The fact that you and Corbic continue to make such false statements is ridiculous.

I laid out why the wall is a ridiculous idea, which included proper research from MIT. Not sure what else you folks need in terms of justification.

The issue I have is; the GOP sells it's supporters on a topic, the supporters take it hook line and sinker, then the GOP turnsr around and vote AGAINST what they just sold the supporters on....

In this case, BOTH the wall AND border Security. If the GOP or trump really gave a shit about either , we wouldn't have a useless wastefully government shutdown, they would have had a budget by now, and they would have figured out a way for both border security and the wall.

They have failed to accomplish what you folks voted them in to accomplish. THATS the issue I have.
Migrant crossing has continued to drop every single year since 2000. DHS own number states this (see below). The border crisis is mostly self fabricated. And shoot, the governor of New Mexico, who is ACTUALLY on the front line and not just someone at a desk pulled the troops because they are literally just sitting idle.

If you want stats, here you go.

First article pulls the immigration stats directly from DHS. The second deals with the New Mexico governor pulling troops.

I'm all for border Security, but don't continue to sell a false narrative. Give us the truth and let's work with factual information. That's all I ask

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-prove-it/amp/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna968336

Quote:
Source: U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The report reflected reality: Border Patrol apprehensions along the Southwest border plummeted by approximately 80%, from a high of over 1.6 million in FY 2000, to around 300,000 in FY 2017. (Apprehensions are considered a proxy for illegal entry, so the fewer apprehensions, the less illegal entry.)
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #1210
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I still don't know why Spool or Corbic aren't more pissed at the GOP for continuing to lie to their faces. They sold you guys on a topic and then turned around and jettisoned that very same idea. Where's the outrage for being dupped?? Serious question
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #1211
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
We should look at decriminalizing drugs to make the drug trade less profitable.

Though it would also make the drug war less profitable.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:47 PM   #1212
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:47 PM..
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:56 PM   #1213
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
We should look at decriminalizing drugs to make the drug trade less profitable.

Though it would also make the drug war less profitable.
The elephant in the room which Corbic or spool fail to acknowledge is that the USA is Mexico's largest purchaser/customer of illegal drugs. The USA essentially funds the drug war.

But no one wants to talk about that. So when Corbic says Mexico needs to get their shit together. NO. The USA needs to get their shit together and stop funding Mexico.

As the saying goes, follow the money.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #1214
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
The elephant in the room which Corbic or spool fail to acknowledge is that the USA is Mexico's largest purchaser/customer of illegal drugs. The USA essentially funds the drug war.

But no one wants to talk about that. So when Corbic says Mexico needs to get their shit together. NO. The USA needs to get their shit together and stop funding Mexico.

As the saying goes, follow the money.
Again, avoiding the question and the topic.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #1215
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I still don't know why Spool or Corbic aren't more pissed at the GOP for continuing to lie to their faces. They sold you guys on a topic and then turned around and jettisoned that very same idea. Where's the outrage for being dupped?? Serious question
Ever hear thr term RINO? I've only used it 50 times now.

Why aren't you pissed about Uranium One since your so hard on for Russian Colusion?

Why isn't Gabby mad about mass immigration if he cares about Global Warming?
Old 02-08-2019, 11:34 AM   #1216
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Your argument about a flat earth and moon landing are perfect...

In that the earth is fucking round and we landed on the God damn moon and no amount of bullshit will ever change that fact. Build the fucking wall. MAKE MEXICO GREAT ALREADY.
It wasnt an argument.... it was an analogy used to talk about how much of a shitshow this thread is because everyone is running around in circles with everyone thinking theyre right. This is what I mean by you taking it so literally, no fucking shit we landed on the moon and the earth is round.

Before I said anything about what I personally think needs to be done which isnt trying to prove a point or sway an argument. Its just an opinion... Everything else i've said was to say maybe lets talk like adults instead of hitting caplocks to reiterate yourself and stop with the shitpost meme pictures.

Quote:
No matter which way you lean I think the general consensus is we need to put more effort into board security and fix the broken immigration laws.

Quote:

What I'm still not seeing are valid reasons to leave the border wide open.And you guys are crazy if you think a 10+ foot wall does nothing to stop people, vehicles, etc. from crossing a border. To me, this has really nothing to do with politics, immigration, nationalism, racism..it's common sense.
This is what I mean when I say people are talking over each other, no one is saying to keep the boarders open ever, even Gbaby had to say it again because Corbic keeps saying what Gbaby position when theyve NEVER said to be open boarder and let whoever in the country. All theyre saying illegal/immigrants have some merit in the country and shouldn't be villanized.

Quote:
Why isn't Gabby mad about mass immigration if he cares about Global Warming?
Again this is a non sequitur to your argument, yes im sure immigration is linked to added carbon footprint but compared to what? What I found is legal migration or even overall population increase cause the issue of carbon footprint in the US, though yes you are right if an illegal comes over here they will produce more of a carbon footprint its very negligible at best. Just as you did with the hypothetical saying the magic wand or whatever lets say we make Mexico into a better country put more money into helping the country vs helping illegals here which will see benefits. Dont you think like any other developed nation will have carbon footprint increase as well? Shit look at China, not even 80 years ago it was not even close to a developed nation and here we are thanks to capitalism its now a super power, overall the people have a better standard of living etc but they produce a good share of C02 emissions. So again what does climate change have to do with the argument for board security and having the wall to stop illegal migration?

https://cis.org/Immigration-United-S...as-Emissions-0

-The estimated CO2 emissions of the average immigrant (legal or illegal) in the United States are 18 percent less than those of the average native-born American.

-However, immigrants in the United States produce an estimated four times more CO2 in the United States as they would have in their countries of origin.

-The impact of immigration to the United States on global emissions is equal to approximately 5 percent of the increase in annual world-wide CO2 emissions since 1980.

-Of the CO2 emissions caused by immigrants, 83 percent is estimated to come from legal immigrants and 17 percent from illegal immigrants.

-Legal immigrants have a much larger impact because they have higher incomes and resulting emissions, and they are more numerous than illegal immigrants.

-In recent years, increases in U.S. CO2 emissions have been driven entirely by population increases as per capita emissions have stabilized.

ALSO I found out because of climate change we will see a huge influx of migration over the whole world and thats not because people trying to escape "shit hole" countries but because of how climate change has affected agriculture so much the last 30 years. More people will be migrating not because of politics, people, religion but because they simply dont have or can grow food.

Here is your old comment
Quote:

You want to stop Climate change? Then why do you want to bring hundreds of millions of people from the 3rd world to the 1st world. Living in the first world astronomically increases the per person carbon foot print. You should be advocating to force these people to stay put and begin mass sterilization plans and "one child" policies to bring the world population down.
This is an oversimplification of why third world countries have many kids. Its a mix of more kids=better chance of care later in life, overall bad medical infrastructure, less educated, need a high birth rate to combat high mortality rate. Also "force" these people, lets just ignore human rights(mass sterilization wtf), go full 1984; live in a authoritarian climate instead of you know trying bring up other countries to a global standard of living, letting biology take over and people will naturally have less kids.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #1217
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Spool and Corbic stop making the leap. No one had said leave the border wide open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
No one is saying the borders have to be wide open.

Parts of the border are wide open without a barrier or security. This whole time you guys were saying that people and drugs don't enter through open, unprotected parts of the border so a wall is unnecessary and ineffective. Only points of entry are a concern, not parts of the border that are wide open?

Whatever, maybe we're making some progress here.

So if you guys are against wide open borders, are you acknowledging that there's a problem with parts of our border being wide open? This is why many Americans feel something should be done about this. Build a wall, hire more BP agents to patrol, etc.

Ralli, you're all over the place with your arguments and Gbaby is delusional in believing walls are made out mass from the 4th dimension that dematerializes when physical objects try to pass through them.

Quote:
Migrant crossing has continued to drop every single year since 2000. DHS own number states this (see below). The border crisis is mostly self fabricated. And shoot, the governor of New Mexico, who is ACTUALLY on the front line and not just someone at a desk pulled the troops because they are literally just sitting idle.

If you want stats, here you go.

First article pulls the immigration stats directly from DHS. The second deals with the New Mexico governor pulling troops.

I'm all for border Security, but don't continue to sell a false narrative. Give us the truth and let's work with factual information. That's all I ask

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-prove-it/amp/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna968336
Cool deltas, bro. "Only" 300k apprehensions.

and if we want to get bi-partisan about it, the democrats have acknowledged this issue and supported enforcing border security and immigration laws in the past, which of course is extremely controversial to their standing on the issue today. Clinton and Obama both openly supported this, but now the democrats are fighting against this because they hate Trump so bad. Most of them looked ridiculous the other night during Trumps State of the Union speech. Let's not stand and clap when Trump denounces sex trafficking because Trump said it. I personally hate this bi-partisan shit-slinging contest because it's tearing us apart, but it just so happens that the left seems to become less and less rational by the day.

Did you guys see AOC's Green New Deal? What in the serious fuck...
Old 02-08-2019, 12:05 PM   #1218
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Old 02-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #1219
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I just want to point out that 0 percent of the participants in this thread have changed their thoughts, beliefs or political affiliation since it started.

This thread is so pointless. 41 pages of people arguing about nothing and no one's opinion changing.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:58 PM   #1220
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

This is an oversimplification of why third world countries have many kids. Its a mix of more kids=better chance of care later in life, overall bad medical infrastructure, less educated, need a high birth rate to combat high mortality rate.
I'd argue the opposite.

Part of the reason we have over population, in Africa for example, is because of Foriegn Aid and medical treatment.

We keep shipping rice, vaccines and even UN Peacekeepers preventing nature down taking its course. 200 years ago you'd have just seen a 9/10 mortality rate from war, famine and diesease. The over population in its self has now created its own human tradgity as it leads too... War, famine and disease.

So now Doctors without Boarders solution is just to shop everyone to Europe?

Quote:
Also "force" these people, lets just ignore human rights(mass sterilization wtf), go full 1984; live in a authoritarian climate instead of you know trying bring up other countries to a global standard of living, letting biology take over and people will naturally have less kids.
Its called Socilaism... And if you truly belive the ends justifies the means... Then they will do it.

BTW this has been done before by almost every Socialist country.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #1221
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Did you see any attempt to curb climate change from the center or right? No? What in the serious fuck...

Also, tons of drugs come in through sea ports, airports, legal land ports of entry, etc.

A wall doesn't stop that.

"I hate partisan shit slinging" and "the left is less rational by the day" are mutually exclusive. But hey, the right just grows stupider every day.

Just remember, not a single Republican in congress/the white house would spit on you if you were on fire. You don't matter to them, only your support does.
And the left would love to see my people in camps or drag me out in the woods and put a bullet in my head.....

It's all happened before, it will happen again.

Old 02-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #1222
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I just want to point out that 0 percent of the participants in this thread have changed their thoughts, beliefs or political affiliation since it started.

This thread is so pointless. 41 pages of people arguing about nothing and no one's opinion changing.
You are 100% right and I have come to this conclusion.

Thanks

Have a good weekend guys!
Old 02-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #1223
spooled240
Post Whore!

+1 Have a good weekend everyone
Old 02-08-2019, 07:41 PM   #1224
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

GG, yeah im over it. If my last post all I got out of corbic having a tangent about socialism vs everything else I said Im done trying lol
Old 02-09-2019, 08:18 AM   #1225
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 02-09-2019, 09:49 AM   #1226
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I mean Corbic thinks I want all conservatives shot.

Dude is legitimately unhinged & should seek therapy.
Nice strawman argument.

Do you want socialism and progressivism?

The fundamental problem problem is the end goal and that's why none of us can agree.

If the argument was "what's the best way to control illegal immigration" then we can debate the most cost effective means to meet that goal. Do we focus on visa overstays, add more boarder guards, drones, walls, improve the efficiency of the deportation process, etc.

But when one side does not want to restrict illegal immigration, well we are at a fundamental impass aren't we.

It's one thing to argue how to best prepaid a future generation. "Hwy boys and girls need to be exposed to more then just firefighters and teachers as career choices", all sorts of modern technology driven skills are needed that k-12 completely fail to show kids.

Do higshchoolers or Liberal Arts kids have any idea what Supply Chain Artifical Intelligence is or how Block Chain impacts logistics?

If they did, they'd be making 6-figures day one graduation.

But arguing kids need to be raised gender neutral or should have a guaranteed income regardless if they choose to work...... Well there is no compromise there since that is a polar opposite goal.

People cry about how polar politics have become, but it's become that way because the goals are no longer the same.

And the leftist all around the world killed hundreds of millions of people in the 20th Century , and it's always been for the good of society, progress and equality. You just can't have those stinking right wing conservative rural folk getting in the fucking way.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:52 AM   #1227
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I mean Corbic thinks I want all conservatives shot.

Dude is legitimately unhinged & should seek therapy.
Do you mean... Just most? 50%? Some? A few?

Or just black listed, censored, impeached and imprisoned?
Old 02-12-2019, 05:31 PM   #1228
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna970536
Old 02-12-2019, 05:32 PM   #1229
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna970536

Well derpdidudaday
Old 02-13-2019, 11:05 AM   #1230
spooled240
Post Whore!

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/st...78431317000193

lol