Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #31
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
There shouldn't be an angle.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:44 AM   #32
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr-20 View Post
it is not a bolt on affair. The belt doesn't line up because of the alternator bracket. The bracket sits at an angle which makes the belt sit at an angle. The alternator bolts on to the bracket but the bracket doesn't sit the same as the KA alternator
Can you please show what in the fuck you're talking about with pictures from your own experience and lack of being able to read and follow instructions.

it's not 100 percent bolt on because you have to drill out the threads on the alternator, other than that it's 99 percent bolt on.

I installed mine with no problem on my SR20. This will not work with a KA24DE period as mentioned at the top of the thread.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #33
sr-20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymoresr-20 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Can you please show what in the fuck you're talking about with pictures from your own experience and lack of being able to read and follow instructions.

it's not 100 percent bolt on because you have to drill out the threads on the alternator, other than that it's 99 percent bolt on.

I installed mine with no problem on my SR20. This will not work with a KA24DE period as mentioned at the top of the thread.
Is all of the profane language and the disrespecting needed? Does it make you feel better now that you showed your ignorance?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #34
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr-20 View Post
Is all of the profane language and the disrespecting needed? Does it make you feel better now that you showed your ignorance?
You can only imagine the lack of patience I have when people come in to threads like this sprouting off nonsense without factual proof, pictures, etc after dozens of these kits have been installed with no problem.

Ignorance because I swore at you or whoever I replied to? Learn how to properly navigate around the use of grammar when you're trying to call someone mis-informed especially when I'm the one taking noobs like yourself to school.

Now if you further want to stretch your intellect or lack thereof you're more than free to PM me concerning the matter instead of shitting up this thread. Until you have factual proof showing you cannot follow instructions hence causing your belt to be at some ANGLE it's not supposed to I suggest you keep the hearsay to yourself.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:25 AM   #35
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Does this work on S14 sr20? Last time i checked the pulley on S13 sr20 is different from the pulley on S14 sr20.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #36
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510-SR20DET View Post
Does this work on S14 sr20? Last time i checked the pulley on S13 sr20 is different from the pulley on S14 sr20.
The pulleys are the same. I have S13 and S14 SR pulleys at home.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #37
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
i have this kit. it made my lights brighter. true story.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #38
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I was reading through the threads but do you now offer a belt that fits and works for perfect for those with the aftermarket pulleys for a S13 SR20det
Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #39
buentellomma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
buentellomma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just bought this kit from cody ace and its very simple and easy to use, this is a must if your planning on the quest alternator upgrade. i spent 2 hours modifying the oem bracket and still couldnt get it to where it needed to be.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #40
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Sorry I never got to thank you Cody.

The bracket came like 2 days before the event, just like you said.

Too bad the alternator didn't show up in time -____-

But I got around to installing it the other day.

Super easy, super effective. Definitely fixed my voltage issue!

Ill take pics when I can for you.

Thanks Cody!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #41
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Ordered.
Def a must for high rev in time attack
Old 01-15-2011, 01:51 AM   #42
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Now we just need to find someone to draw up a billet alternator support bracket to replace that heavy ass iron one.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #43
supramon808
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
supramon808 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Waiting for my stockish alt to crap out..hahah
Closed Thread