Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #301
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
well hopefully it'll still be going on when i graduate.....

and maybe by then ill have a 240 out at my dad's house in vegas. Just tailer it out there and tear it up with u guys as grad present. If not i'll just fly out there and kick anyways just to go...... College FTL

drifting HTM is my 2nd priority as far as my love for drifting goes
1st is getting my car driftable. Super hicas FTL
I
Old 04-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #302
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
don't count on it z33, go when u know they exist. this is asb

go buy a hicas eliminator bar. but if thats ur first priority, sounds like u needa lot more stuff before u visit an asb. this isn't like a drift day or something, its like a pimps n hoes party for drifting.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #303
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Hurry up and buy it.

Don't sleep on it.

Geez.

Freaking NJ.
I have to wait to purchase the ticket.

I spoke with El Jefe Today.

Business is growing.

End of June will be hectic and he might need me on board.

I want to go until July 4th weekend, but it looks like I might be cut short just for the ASB weekend, which is still ok, but not what I want.

More time in Cali is what I want.

Beaches...sun...smog...aaahhhhhh

Time will tell.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #304
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Decisions decisions....

I think me and 240trainee are gonna fly out

We both want to spend a week in Cali though...

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #305
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia_S13 View Post
don't count on it z33, go when u know they exist. this is asb

go buy a hicas eliminator bar. but if thats ur first priority, sounds like u needa lot more stuff before u visit an asb. this isn't like a drift day or something, its like a pimps n hoes party for drifting.
im not gonna take my car....it'll stay on the east coast.

2 years is plenty time to get good at drifing...given i get enough track time over the next 2 years.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #306
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
why don't you drift now? there's tons of stuff in your area

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #307
Z33dori
Post Whore!

not really ... its flat, but they aren't many wide parking lots or anything... just tiny country roads. my main thing is i can't afford to get a ticket or jail time for just wanting to have fun drifting.

and i need to invest in a hicas bar...... but other than that we try to find spots here and there...but the best areas are the big wide open intersections.

but regardless if i come out there to drive in the future, it would still be super bad ass to come out and meet all you guys ...put faces to the names and personalities is meet online. and to see some of the most bad ass drifting in the US.... Hands down
Old 04-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #308
specialk2003
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
specialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
and i need to invest in a hicas bar...... but other than that we try to find spots here and there...but the best areas are the big wide open intersections.
I have a HICAS eliminator if you want to buy it from me, it's a KAZAMA and I'll sell it for $75 plus shipping and it comes with the tie rods that are not too old.
specialk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #309
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oh, P.S. my car will be for sale at the event.

So, if you want it, BUY it!
COOL!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #310
specialk2003
Zilvia Member

specialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
BUT it!
How do you but something?
specialk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #311
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
yup uhaul trailers are deals... i use to work there and can acquire one easily... but for freee hahahahaah
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #312
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
fixed it!

I am a total jerk when it comes to typing!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #313
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
yup uhaul trailers are deals... i use to work there and can acquire one easily... but for freee hahahahaah
Yes and no

Cause last ASB I went that route

It was like $50 / day, then throw in gas for the truck, etc....and it was technically three days rental

Just ended up costing a lot on top of just the event and tires in general

But was worth it

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #314
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yes and no

Cause last ASB I went that route

It was like $50 / day, then throw in gas for the truck, etc....and it was technically three days rental

Just ended up costing a lot on top of just the event and tires in general

But was worth it

werdz

the piece of mind is well worth the price
Old 05-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #315
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
hyped for asb4, asb2 was awesome 4 will be atleast two times better if not more!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:51 AM   #316
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
fawk yes it will be
i'm super stoked!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:54 AM   #317
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

fawk yes it should be epic
i'm super stoked!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #318
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
fawk yes it should be epic
i'm super stoked!

no stock ride height skylines allowed.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #319
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
no stock ride height skylines allowed.

also douchebags who haven't driven more than 5 events in their life either

my skyline will eat you

it didn't get that fat for no reason

it's hungry
Old 05-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #320
Brian
Post Whore!

better have nice paint and body kit on it.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #321
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
** note to self **

Buy body kit and paint car.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #322
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Need to paint the new coupe before ASB

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #323
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah, no ugly cars
Old 05-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #324
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
BH and I will be inspecting ever car at the event...ugly cars will be sent home to change...cool cars are allowed in under the VIP list
Old 05-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #325
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah, ugly cars get no videotime or photo time.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #326
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
true statement^^
Old 05-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #327
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Damn, I guess a multicolor s12 isn't going to cut it.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #328
Brian
Post Whore!

Mmmmmm, probably not.....
Old 05-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #329
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
What if i just painted it one color. It's not like anyone makes a body kit for this thing anyway.

Last edited by Hillkill; 05-01-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: change
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #330
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you'll be turned around at the gate like that.

this isn't the circus.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote