Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
!!!***ziptied All Star Bash 4***!!!

Next All Star Bash coming in early summer 2008

Start planning to come to California RIGHT NOW.

You missed the first one. SUCKS
You missed the second one. WATCH THOSE WRISTS, BUDDY.

DON'T MISS THIS ONE, YOU IDIOTS.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:55 PM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
So wouldn't this be number 3?
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
the official title thus far is

ZIPTIED ALL STAR BASH 4

don't focus on the digit.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #4
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
no because its so awesome it doubles in number every time the next one is asb 8
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #5
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post
no because its so awesome it doubles in number every time the next one is asb 8
Ohh. Now I get it. Makes so much sense!!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #6
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ugh how do i get my car out there?! it wont make the trip cross country....
Old 11-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #7
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
tow it fool!!!!!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Tow it.

Brian W came out from east coast.
truck and trailer all the way....
Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
ugh how do i get my car out there?! it wont make the trip cross country....
u haul trailer is $50/day! instead of s plane ticket.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:36 PM   #10
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Tow it.

Brian W came out from east coast.
truck and trailer all the way....
hmm......(gears in head churning)....how long does it take to get there....

and i dont have a truck....
Old 11-14-2007, 07:40 PM   #11
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
when and where? might have to start savin' the pennies for some spare tires
Old 11-14-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Holy shit, it's gonna be so awesome that it skipped a number. You know I'm there, maybe even with a car this time around.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #13
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I've already promised that I'm coming out

Squidd...can I park my trailer on your house for a week? this time the chorizo breakfast burrito is on me

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
duh
im there
with new upgrdaes
shold be done by then
hahaha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #15
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I already started promoting this event. If you aren't there, you better be dead, or in jail, and if your in jail, you better break out!!!!!!
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #16
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
sunday sunday someday!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:07 PM   #17
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
There goes $1000...

I'll see you guys there...again...with a car this time.

Ian and anyone else on the east coast, let's make it happen.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #18
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
where do i sign up for this shit

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

next year son
Old 11-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #20
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Another pimp event, new car in the works to for next year

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:42 AM   #21
Brian
Post Whore!

yeahhhhhhhhhhh gotta plan early

maybe I will even have a new engine by then
or my car will get stolen or crashed.
who knows.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:45 AM   #22
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhh

i be's going
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #23
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
who is near NY and down for a road trip? PM me or start a new thread, im down for a huge caravan like the cowboys did. wild wild west here we come.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #24
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
I'll probably make it to #32 Horse Thief Mile is gangsta. Anybody have pics from supa ariel view?
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #25
Brian
Post Whore!

This is going to be a 2 day event as usual
but

day one will be Balcony
day two will be Horse Thief Mile

3 car team comps.

You know the drill.

and you will sign up for both days.
it is a package deal.

this is not a drift event
it is a drift weekend
Old 11-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #26
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

yeah
YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE

you sign up for both days to drive

OR YOU DONT DRIVE

too scared to drive htm? go wash ur pussy
gotta go home sunday? cry me a river
Old 11-15-2007, 11:32 AM   #27
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Aaron is not only a member of the anti-pussy drivers committee, he's also the president.

I'll be there.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:02 PM   #28
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
yea, i went to the last one back in Oct. and that was an awesome time..i got totally drunk and made some bad decisions..and cant wait to hopefully do it again..lol

p.s.- shout out to da homie Eric..thanks Eric
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #29
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
yeah
YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE

you sign up for both days to drive

OR YOU DONT DRIVE

too scared to drive htm? go wash ur pussy
gotta go home sunday? cry me a river
I say, if you're too scared, then go to church. lol.

I will be there. I think. So far away.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #30
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
I'm 100% there again! Zt ASB2 was off the hoook! can't wait for the next one w/ a rebuilt motor and new aero to destroy!

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote