Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
TwinCityTech

Trader Rating: (0)
TwinCityTech is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan2nr22

Sent this person money for parts (rear valances) that we had communicated and worked a deal on via text message... I wire the money to him using Western Union (i already know- not a good idea) since his trader score was ok and he provided a ton of info about himself etc. I simply got burned. NO parts, NOTHING at all... Hard earned money down the toilet on a hope that I wouldn't get screwed but it is what it is
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #2
bmitchell_ga
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
bmitchell_ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Look at his reviews, as a buyer he bought with PayPal. Just saying........
Old 04-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
GroundPerformance
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
GroundPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
What exactly have you bought? No communication at all after making the payment or what??

SoCal KA24DET/KA24ET Owners
<< Join the FB Group >>
Old 04-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
...............And the also gave you a negative feedback without even coming on here to clear his name or seemingly trying to work with you.........

Even if for some odd reason you made a mistake, you did not give him bad feedback so his move is not necessary.

Da fuq is wrong with people on this website?? Some of the people that are associated with this site can be real pieces of work.........
Old 05-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinCityTech View Post
Sent this person money for parts (rear valances) that we had communicated and worked a deal on via text message... I wire the money to him using Western Union (i already know- not a good idea) since his trader score was ok and he provided a ton of info about himself etc. I simply got burned. NO parts, NOTHING at all... Hard earned money down the toilet on a hope that I wouldn't get screwed but it is what it is
the member you are posting a review for disputes this claim and says that he never dealt with you in a sale.

If you have everything done via text message, please post up the conversation between the two of you and I'll confirm with the member if there is any truth to it.

Please respond within 72 hours otherwise I'll have to close this thread for false claim. Sending you a PM to this thread to make sure you see this.

Thanks.

xquizitditz
Old 05-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
no response from OP. Close thread

xquizitditz
Closed Thread