Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
s13 Searching for 89-93 Parts

I actually need either a set of 4, or pair of front coil overs asap. Just inspected the car more and noticed he managed to bend the tube on one of my front ones...

I'm in dire need of a few things for this bad boy;

#1)
Someone side swiped me this morning in my work parking lot, so I'm in need of two fenders. (Pop Up style/ not those horrid brick headlights)
Color doesn't matter, condition should be something acceptable, scratches and minor dings don't phase me.

As far as price; if you're located outside of FL, but are willing to actually ship to help me out (at a reasonable price) then you're my man.

These parts I'm not so much in dire need for, but would like to see if anyone out there has;

#2) Instrument cluster trim, Not too worried about if it has ALL of the buttons. But it would be nice if one or two were included.
example;

#3) Steering column cover. + at least 2 of the 4 screws with it too. Hopefully you guys are offering this thing for less than $30 like ebay has them for.

example; (I'd like both sides if possible, but if you only have one side I'll still consider it if the price is right)

#4) Ecu kick panel cover, pretty plain and simple, mine cracked in half like I'm sure some of them have.

example;

Nothing too fancy here, I have a bigger grocery list of parts that I can't think of right now. Minds too focused on the fact some idiot ran into the side of me 30 minutes ago.

Let me know what you guys have, don't just view and close out. If you don't have any of these but know someone who does, LMK!

-ty
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

Last edited by anti tyler; 06-19-2013 at 09:43 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
trackstar55

Trader Rating: (0)
trackstar55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just pm'd you about a few of the parts.
Closed Thread