Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Borderlands 2!!!!

Looking to see if any of you guys/girls are enjoying the game..your thoughts on the game .. Looking to discuss and play with fellow members

So far I'm loving it .. Coming from the First Borderlands it's hands down fun., who doesn't enjoy 4 player coop play

My PSN Id: tootall4la

Let's Play!!! Lol
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Ya I went to the midnight release here in sac. Love it so far, only gripe is that I wasn't paying attention and wasted my 2 gold keys at level 9....

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Hahaha you have to save those gold keys until you are a Very High Rank to get the pretty powerful weapons...I'm Lvl 16 right now.. So far it's been an all nighter for me today
Old 09-21-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootall4la View Post
hahaha you have to save those gold keys until you are a very high rank to get the pretty powerful weapons..
you don't say

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"

Last edited by theronin; 09-21-2012 at 03:51 AM..
Old 09-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Money Glitch!!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
bosses are artificially difficult and boring

its not as fun as the first game
Old 09-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #7
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Whaaaaaaat? I think it's better, especially the guns, there's some awesome guns in this one. I will agree the game seems harder than the first but just adds to the challenge. Plus there feels like there's any actual story behind this one and it's a ton funnier.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:57 AM   #8
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Whaaaaaaat? I think it's better, especially the guns, there's some awesome guns in this one. I will agree the game seems harder than the first but just adds to the challenge. Plus there feels like there's any actual story behind this one and it's a ton funnier.
there are awesome guns in the first one, they just didn't do everything like they do in BL2. You actually had to know how to play...

Old 09-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #9
theronin
Post Whore!

to everyone who says BL2 is better, please tell me your class and level in BL1.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 AM   #10
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
I was soldier in the first one, IIRC I was level 35ish? And that was on PC, I previously had it on PS3 also. I had plenty of time to play while I was deployed. I don't get the "You actually had to know how to play comment", it's the same thing as the 2nd, it isn't super complicated. Carry a badass gun of each element and use them as advertised. Snipe from long range, then when they come running in, switch to assault rifle + turret.

I don't get what you guys don't like about this one? Details?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

AwesomeO is an unknown quantity at this point
playing this for 2 days already! this game is sooo much fun!
Old 09-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #12
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

On the quest for Orange Weapons!!
Old 09-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

there is a way to get alot of golden keys you know... ^_^ just saying
Old 09-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #14
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post
there is a way to get alot of golden keys you know... ^_^ just saying
Do tell sir. I thought you could only get them if you pre-ordered.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I played the first one through twice, loved it. I tend to enjoy sniper roles when properly implemented, and really enjoy the Ninja class in BL2. Humor is similarly good in this one too, graphics are better (slightly), pacing is fantastic, and the storyline seems fuller.

The boss fights are more difficult (especially as a ninja), and I think I'd like to play a gunzerker to see the difficulty there for even-level mobs and bosses. The saving grace is the resurrection system, and not having to re-start every boss encounter if you die.

With the limited amount of time I have to play vid games, having a game that I can sit down with for an hour and enjoy myself, then get up is GREAT.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #16
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

With the limited amount of time I have to play vid games, having a game that I can sit down with for an hour and enjoy myself, then get up is GREAT.
Total check this one out then!

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #17
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

There's the Following Glitches:

Money Glitch
Weapon Glitch
Golden Key Glitch

And I've done em all..
I've been up several days playing .. Cant stop
Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #18
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootall4la View Post
There's the Following Glitches:

Money Glitch
Weapon Glitch
Golden Key Glitch

And I've done em all..
I've been up several days playing .. Cant stop
all in one with the golden keys :P
Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #19
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I need to know about those, but I'd be willing to be XBox will punish those who take advantage of it.

Edit: Ah well I guess I'm assed out, I didn't pre-order. I have some great in game guns that I earned, but some of the purple guns in the youtube video looks pretty feakin cool.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #20
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
I love this game, played the first one and got my guy to level 59. just ended the story portion of Borderlands 2. it was really fun. it seems there is much more to the story though.

i just found out about this today and think its really cool. in the game there is an NPC name Michael Mamaril, he gives you weapons when you talk to him. well he is an actual person, i guess he died at 22 of cancer and his friend wrote Gearbox and asked if they would make Claptrap say something about him in the game. well Claptrap does talk about him and they made him into an NPC. its nice to see a compnay actually care about thier fans.

Gearbox to honor late fan as an NPC in Borderlands 2 -Destructoid
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man i hated the first one, but at the time i just finished fallout 3 which i liked, so i felt like bl1 was a copy.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
theronin
Post Whore!

I just wish I could port in my lvl 69 siren from the first one.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #23
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
i miss grinding out crawmerax
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

True Vault Hunter Mode is where it's really at!!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #25
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

What's so special about it? I heard you unlock it after the first play through. Is it just harder or something?
Old 09-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #26
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
yeah, it starts the game over but at level 30ish. you get alot better loot and the enemies are much harder.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #27
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

a little poll here:

which character have you selected and why?

i have selected Zero because i always liked the sniper class.

discuss
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #28
theronin
Post Whore!

I went with Zero cause I liked my melee based siren from bl1. Imo sniper zero is a huge waste of his melee burst potential.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #29
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
i miss grinding out crawmerax

Bah I could never hit that spot on his back. I could always get him down but couldn't find the right ricochet point to finish him off

Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #30
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Bah I could never hit that spot on his back. I could always get him down but couldn't find the right ricochet point to finish him off
dude, fuck that back spot, i hundred percent agree