Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Socalgal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Socalgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Socalgal
Unhappy My "I need a new motor..., yay!!!" thread sr20det stuff

So first off my car is taken apart so everything is local pick up only. Located in Burbank California.

So the one of the valve springs on the intake side of my motor pooped it's pants so I have to sell all my fun stuff to replace the motor.

All the tune stuff is only a few months old and is best offer. I really, really, really don't wanna sell it but I need a running car. If it doesn't have a price I'm not sure what to charge yet. I'll try to post pics later but all this stuff is self explanatory. We all know what it looks like.

Apexi powerfc with commander for s13 sr20det (had ecu #62) maf version. Bought from driftspeed around Xmas. Still have box and everything. Was tuned by koji (he's the man by the way) and used a few thousand miles. $800 obo

Denso 550 purple top injectors. Were used when I got them. Have always worked perfectly. $220 obo

Z32 mafs. Have a few of them. One has broken tabs. 100obo for the two perfect ones. 75obo for the other

Custom intake pipe. All aluminum, connected s14 t28 to a z32 maf has nipple for recirculating bov

Apexi exhaust cam. 270 12.6 lift. Exhaust only (intake damaged)

Apexi adjustable cam gears

The head had upgraded greddy springs but with one broke I don't know if there worth anything. I'm willing to sell the head whole, the rest of the springs, or even the long block. I don't the if the valve hit the piston but the valve is stuck in the upper most position

Blitz intake(airfilter with adaptor) for z32 maf

Other stuff:

Also have a momo steering wheel and hub for s14

Maybe a s15 steering wheel if the offer is right

Apexi gt spec axel back (still using the resingnator) has hanger for s14, has silencer and is painted high temp semi gloss black. Great shape, low miles, good stuff. 120

Some eclipse head unit. Great sound quality with 5volt preouts. does not have axilary input. 50

Gauge pod for windshield pillar. Held two 60mm gauges in s14

Thinking about selling the aem widband. It's only been used a few thousand. Still have box, faces, paperwork. Will sell if the price is right.

I'm not trying to get rich here, I'm in trouble. I have to come up with enough cash to get a running s13 sr, motor hoist, and whatever else I need to do the swap. Please don't try to screw me but resonable offeres will be considered. Call or txt me at (508)-631-6863. Trying to get a new motor now.
Socalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
guitaraholic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
guitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for the exhaust cam?
guitaraholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
theboy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
theboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
willing to ship the injectors and a maf?
theboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
Socalgal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Socalgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Socalgal
B-to-the

Bumpity boo bitches. Help a sister out. Needs to get me a long block. If yall no of anyone in the la area with a s13 sr please shoot them my number.
Socalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
nissanman22
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
nissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choicesnissanman22 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
can i get a picture of the intake pipe for the turbo
Old 04-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
KaminaSan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
KaminaSan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You may be in luck!

Check my thread out.

I need tuning/upgrade shit for my new fully built redtop, and I'm trying to get rid of this longblock.

Talk to me. http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/37960...-motorset.html