Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - ** NEW ONE DAY ONE ITEM SALE **

Enjuku Racing is proud to introduce the Single Item 1 day sale.

Every day we will be putting up a new item. (sometimes item will change durring the day if it sells out)

This item will have an INSANE price and will be available for purchase online only and only for the 1 day it is up.

These will be unheard of prices and will not come again!! So ORDER UP.

Quantities will be limited.

Be sure to check back EVERY DAY TO SEE THE SALE!!!!

Click Here to view Todays Special Item and sale
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
awesome. what a great idea.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
colten

Trader Rating: (1)
colten is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to colten
How long will this be going on?
colten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
* Waits for HKS BOV

Hahaha
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
killer240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
i want that gasket set.
is this gona last til sunday?
sunday is wen i get paid and i want that gasket kit badly
killer240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
i want that gasket set.
is this gona last til sunday?
sunday is wen i get paid and i want that gasket kit badly
is sunday the same day as friday? i think he said it was a one day one item sale. so the obvious answer would be no and i suggest you read the:

1 item only
1 day only
1 chance only

pay by credit card. that will solve your problems.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
woot

No seriously, horray, awesome idea, but also this is totally woot
Icy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #8
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
is sunday the same day as friday? i think he said it was a one day one item sale. so the obvious answer would be no and i suggest you read the:

1 item only
1 day only
1 chance only

pay by credit card. that will solve your problems.
i just laughed SO damn hard at that....

carry on
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
its sunday
new item

looks like u got more then 1 chance.... but its gonna be different every day lol
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #10
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
We will keep doing this for as long as we have parts to sell..ahahah

You have to be good at Checking back on the site every day!!! If you see something you like you need to order it then!!

Sometimes things will be below cost.... you will most likley NEVER see these prices except on this special item. 1 item, 1 day only !!!

Check EVERY DAY !!

Be sure to check out todays CRAZY ITEM - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #11
Zacho
Zilvia Member

Zacho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
* Waits for HKS BOV

Hahaha
Your lucky day today!
Zacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13

Quote:
* Waits for HKS BOV

Hahaha
dude go for it now!! i just bought mine, and with it shipped it was less than anyone or any company period!!!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:38 AM   #13
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... Looks like Im too late! Oh well thats the price I pay for not being on here yesterday.

BTW, HKS SSQV III? What happened to the HKS SSQV II? Much difference?

I have missed much hahaha.

Leave a review
Old 11-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #14
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The Version 3 HKS BOV is identical in function do the Version 2. Just looks a little different.

New item is up!!!

** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-18-2009, 06:49 AM   #15
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

And Today's sale is - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

)

Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 AM   #16
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You dont want to Miss todays SALE !!

Click this link to see todays insane deal - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #17
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Any way I could get a flange welded onto that? That's unless you plan on having the one that comes pre-flanged on this sale...

Leave a review
Old 11-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #18
besTint
Post Whore!

besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
why is shipping to expensive? i have two items. both lightweight piping and shipping is 26.60 =(
Old 11-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #19
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Any way I could get a flange welded onto that? That's unless you plan on having the one that comes pre-flanged on this sale...
No, sorry i dont have the ability to weld on a flange to these pipes.

I dont think the flanged pipes will be going on sale any time soon. sorry.
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #20
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
why is shipping to expensive? i have two items. both lightweight piping and shipping is 26.60 =(
Shipping is not all about the weight. Box size has a lot to do with it also. If you want to email me directly - [email protected] i can get you a better quote.

sometimes the site calculates as items shipping is seperare boxes and not all in one.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #21
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
No, sorry i dont have the ability to weld on a flange to these pipes.

I dont think the flanged pipes will be going on sale any time soon. sorry.

I meant buying it, then have a flange welded to it. It's an insane price for this piece.

Thanks

Leave a review
Old 11-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #22
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I meant buying it, then have a flange welded to it. It's an insane price for this piece.

Thanks
Yea, thats smart. Just get the cheap pipe today and then get a flange.

greddy flange - *ISIS Aluminum Modular BOV Flange - Greddy Style BOV's [ IS-FLA-001 ] - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

HKS flange - *ISIS Aluminum Modular BOV Flange - HKS Style BOV's [ IS-FLA-002 ] - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
tr0n9h
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
tr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tr0n9h
waiting for the isis manifold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 PM   #24
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0n9h View Post
waiting for the isis manifold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISIS doesnt really want us putting their stuff on the crazy sale of the day.

Shoot me an email - [email protected] and i will work out a special deal for you.

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #25
besTint
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Shipping is not all about the weight. Box size has a lot to do with it also. If you want to email me directly - [email protected] i can get you a better quote.

sometimes the site calculates as items shipping is seperare boxes and not all in one.

thanks
Ken

emailed and waiting on reply.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #26
M11's
Zilvia Junkie

M11's is an unknown quantity at this point
do you have the gauge piller pod for S13?
M11's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #27
Zacho
Zilvia Member

Zacho is an unknown quantity at this point
/waits mischievously for RB parts.
Zacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #28
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Do you have a Zenki!!

Today's sale is an awesome deal if you do!!

Check Me out - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

THanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-22-2009, 08:56 AM   #29
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Todays sale is a little item.. but always needed on the SR.

Check me out - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #30
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Today's sale is awesome... dont forget to check it out!!

BELOW COST - ** ONE DAY SALE ITEM ** - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

Only a few available on this one!!

Ken
[email protected]