Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #541
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
s14 with 17x10 +12 rears

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #542
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
im back once again lol. This time i need a s13 with coilover's with stock se 4 lug wheels. if all possible megan tack coils. and if they or you used spacers please say. and thanks for all the help
Old 01-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #543
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
im back once again lol. This time i need a s13 with coilover's with stock se 4 lug wheels. if all possible megan tack coils. and if they or you used spacers please say. and thanks for all the help
[/
not my car when i had teins i needed a 5mm spacer in front to clear the coilover
Old 01-27-2008, 09:14 PM   #544
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i need a s13 with coilover's with stock se 4 lug wheels. if all possible megan tack coils.
Not my vert. I do know that it's on Megans though.

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #545
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
^ I know the car,ked lives up here yes it's on megan coils

Rollin' '06 350Z wheels
Silkroad FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #546
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Can I get some pics of a fastback with the Instant Gentlemen kit other than Supermade's in house photochop.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #547
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Could I get some pics of S13 Silvias from a low-down head-on view, preferably with the OEM Aero model bumper, and also preferably in black? Basically I'm looking for something like this, but even lower to the ground/closer to the car would be great:

Also, the same view for just about any nice S chassis cars, front or rear, would be great. Thanks!
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #548
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS240 View Post
Could I get some pics of S13 Silvias from a low-down head-on view, preferably with the OEM Aero model bumper, and also preferably in black? Basically I'm looking for something like this, but even lower to the ground/closer to the car would be great:

Also, the same view for just about any nice S chassis cars, front or rear, would be great. Thanks!
sorry only one i had like that not mine hes a member on here
Old 01-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #549
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Anyone have distance body pictures with Z pillars installed and painted on their car or other car?

David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #550
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

phkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Steele View Post
Anyone have distance body pictures with Z pillars installed and painted on their car or other car?
Not mine

phkretschmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #551
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
wow thats great..... lets make our cars look like sunfires!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #552
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
And make our blind spots bigger
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #553
niberlin
Leaky Injector

niberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her self
s13 hatch with 17x9 +30 rims. Some 225x45 tires would be nice as well. Can't find any good pictures anywhere.
niberlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #554
jay01_brown

jay01_brown is an unknown quantity at this point
hey anyone got pics of a black 240sx with black/polished lip watanabe rims/rota rb/konig rewinds?
Thanks for all ur help.. lookin for a visual

Jay
jay01_brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #555
windingroad_rps13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
windingroad_rps13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
any have pics of a hicas eliminator kit installed ON the car?
windingroad_rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #556
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow i like those verts alot =p
look very clean, would be very fun daily drivers
Old 01-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #557
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
anyone have any pictures of 18x10 -10 on an S14 with some sort of massive pull?

Jon
Jlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #558
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
215/45 on 8.5" wheel anybody?
Old 01-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #559
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Not a 240 but I saw this pic somewhere on Zilvia before. It was an IS300 interior with a Nardi steering wheel.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:32 AM   #560
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Anyone seen an S13 with NSX pop up headlights?

Last edited by David Steele; 01-29-2008 at 03:01 AM..
Old 01-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #561
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
REQUEST:

Your KA24 engine bay that I can use for an engine guide on my website.

Also, if you have a KA-T, pics of that would be awesome
Old 01-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #562
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Anyone seen an S13 with NSX pop up headlights?
No, and there's a good reason for that.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #563
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
I'd like to see some 180sx's or S13 hatches with kouki 180sx aero on it and wide front and rear fenders on. Preferably 20mm front fenders and 50mm rear fenders, slammed, and w/ baller wheels.

Thanks in advance!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #564
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Can people post some rpf01 pics.... on s13s preferably as i have an s13.... i would love to see some 18x10.5+15 all around but im pretty sure no one did it especially the front (due to clearance... with most coilovers/setups/etc...) but pix plz............
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #565
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero

More pix of the Cruise kit
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #566
David Steele
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
No, and there's a good reason for that.

Why you gotta be so cocky for ? It looks good to me, because doesn't open all the way since the headlamp is short in height. The lamp has a projector in it, so that can be retrofitted for an hid projector. I found one with enough looking.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #567
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
david steele: that doesn't look bad at all, i like it. I hate the fact that s13 popup are way too high.

Quail : http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=126132
there's some nice KAs in there, just gotta ask the owner.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #568
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:

Please tell me that's not fully open. If so half of your lighting is going into the back of your bumper.

Good for you for finding it. If you'd have done the research to begin with, maybe you wouldn't have gotten butt-hurt when I commented on it.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #569
David Steele
Zilvia Member

s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Please tell me that's not fully open. If so half of your lighting is going into the back of your bumper.

Good for you for finding it. If you'd have done the research to begin with, maybe you wouldn't have gotten butt-hurt when I commented on it.
Don't misunderstand, I'm not butt hurt, and it's about less then a half inch before it's completely exposed. There isn't much research it's just a headlight and this thread was made for asking.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #570
eerrrrr
Zilvia Junkie

eerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enough
anyone got pics of a s13 (preferably a coupe) with aero bumper (means sil-face) with NO side skirts and rear valances. angle is from side view or front-side. i wanna see how the aero bumper flows with the stock body.

EDIT: FOUND:

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/106752/0.jpg
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/106752/2.jpg

Last edited by eerrrrr; 01-29-2008 at 10:29 PM..
eerrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote