Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-06-2008, 12:14 AM   #301
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
arent those just sportmax?
i cant really tell from this angle

its weird...

the face looks like sportmax,
but the lip/barrel dont
Old 01-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #302
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
yes they are 008s *or whatever they are called*
Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 AM   #303
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
okay can anyone find anymore pictures of this car?

its out of a japanese magazine possibly drift tengoku and thats haruguchi and kit is bn sports type II
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:40 AM   #304
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
what front wheels are those?
and can i get a pic of an s13 with four of them on?
Car needs to be wicked low to pull off *not like this but you can get the idea*

Old 01-06-2008, 01:49 AM   #305
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
okay can anyone find anymore pictures of this car?

its out of a japanese magazine possibly drift tengoku and thats haruguchi and kit is bn sports type II
I think this is the same car

Old 01-06-2008, 06:05 AM   #306
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
does anyone have pictures of the back of Dai's Nitto /Rockstar s13?
http://www.motegiracing.com/Uploads/daicar.jpg

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #307
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
buddy club 17x9/18x10s on a S13 (coupe or hatch)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:02 PM   #308
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anyone have side shots of hatchbacks with Origin Aggressive type II aero? I need to find out if the type II skirts sit higher or lower compared to the type I. Thanks.

Last edited by Matej; 01-06-2008 at 02:44 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #309
dued
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Request: White Zenki s14's, preferably with Navan aero.
dued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #310
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
anyone got a s14 with 17x10+12 FN's all around ?
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #311
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dued View Post
slidin240wayz old car

Old 01-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #312
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Anyone have side shots of hatchbacks with Origin Aggressive type II aero? I need to find out if the type II skirts sit higher or lower compared to the type I. Thanks.
Type I

Type II

they sit about the same...u can mix/match most of origin/version:selects aero and have it sit almost exact

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #313
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chuki front/xenon lip/silvia oem sides on a coupe? Looked around, couldnt find anything.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #314
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Thread Stickied

Keep up the good work with the pictures.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #315
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Chuki front/xenon lip/silvia oem sides on a coupe? Looked around, couldnt find anything.
Only shot I could find. Looks like it has 180SX sides though. Oh well close enough.

Owner might be a member on here.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #316
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
And while we're at it, anyone got some pics of verts with Silvia front ends? Preferably black or red? I've already got some pics...just wondering if there's any I haven't seen yet.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #317
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
pignose front w/lip and oem sides
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAs13 View Post
anything?...

heres mine but with oem 180sx sides and custom rear addon.
rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #318
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Thread Stickied

Keep up the good work with the pictures.
Thank you! i was begining to think you had forgotten about us. Thanks to all those who have posted pics, and helped out

To the 1 looking for 17x10 FN's, all round, search for fliprayzin240sx's old car. I'd do it for you, but i'm posting on my blackjack right now.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:25 AM   #319
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

that red coupe with mesh wheels is 'needCAforS13's car or something like that.

ill post pics of red silvia fronts when i get home..
i have a lot of them saved on my computer.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:38 AM   #320
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dued View Post
My old car:

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:29 AM   #321
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
that red coupe with mesh wheels is 'needCAforS13's car or something like that.

ill post pics of red silvia fronts when i get home..
i have a lot of them saved on my computer.
Yea, and I think it was sold.

car was badass.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #322
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
bn aero'd zenki's

im unsure of type 1/type 2 differences?

im tossing up bn/vertex aero
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #323
S_JDM DRIFT SQUAD

S_JDM DRIFT SQUAD is an unknown quantity at this point
this is my body kit when it was still on my buddys car its a bn type 1

this is bn type 2

you can see the differance in front bumpers
Old 01-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #324
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Wrong thread. Should be in the identify this thread. Laurier told me it was real BN before. Haha. But no, it's BN Type III.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #325
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Only shot I could find. Looks like it has 180SX sides though. Oh well close enough.

Owner might be a member on here.

search for "needcafors13" , car is long sold though...

***edit here is some pics***

O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #326
S_JDM DRIFT SQUAD

S_JDM DRIFT SQUAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Wrong thread. Should be in the identify this thread. Laurier told me it was real BN before. Haha. But no, it's BN Type III.
what do you mean wrong thread some guy asked and i had pic's but yea i just called him and asked and i guess its a kit called julias? or something? but the only difference i guess is the signal lights. and your right it looks like the bn type 3
Old 01-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #327
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
I would like to see a pic of a Silvia 13 hood on a 180sx front end, preferably with aero.
J ROK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:21 PM   #328
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_JDM DRIFT SQUAD View Post
what do you mean wrong thread some guy asked and i had pic's but yea i just called him and asked and i guess its a kit called julias? or something? but the only difference i guess is the signal lights. and your right it looks like the bn type 3
Oh... ya, he asked for ZENKI's. Haha. W/e.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #329
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROK View Post
I would like to see a pic of a Silvia 13 hood on a 180sx front end, preferably with aero.
how would that work?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #330
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
in my head i envision just a small slit where the headlights would be, and i think it would look cool, but im not sure how well it lines up.
J ROK is offline   Reply With Quote