Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2016, 06:43 PM   #601
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
You found live video of Kashira Kurejii? Lmaoooo
meh, I'm tall and blonde though, I also don't have glasses.

I also don't actually like trump so much to actually do this, and show actual public support. I didn't even vote

I just hate leftists is all, so maybe if I was informed communists were on the plane?
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2016, 06:40 AM   #602
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Please tell me you have the same accent though.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:14 AM   #603
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
Please tell me you have the same accent though.

I unfortunately do not have a swag starcraft accent.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #604
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
an otaku rightist... now I've heard it all!!
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:25 AM   #605
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
an otaku rightist... now I've heard it all!!
IKR? what a unique world we live in
Old 12-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #606
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Regret voting for him yet? I wanna laugh about it but at the same time, cry(metaphorically ).
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:13 AM   #607
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Regret voting for him yet? I wanna laugh about it but at the same time, cry(metaphorically ).

Has anything genuinely bad happened yet? All i hear about is trivial propaganda made to look like "big" mistakes.

He"s hasnt actually done anything yet, maybe u wanna cry because you"re a wuss?
Old 12-07-2016, 07:18 AM   #608
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Has anything genuinely bad happened yet? All i hear about is trivial propaganda made to look like "big" mistakes.

He"s hasnt actually done anything yet, maybe u wanna cry because you"re a wuss?
Lol wuss, Ok tough guy. Oh nothing, just going back on much of what made the people vote him over Clinton.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #609
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Donald Trump For President

Quote:
Lol wuss, Ok tough guy. Oh nothing, just going back on much of what made the people vote him over Clinton.

the weak should fear the strong

he's not even president yet, y'all will find a way to be pissed off regardless of what he does.

name something he has actually done wrong since november 8th

Hes already delivering on his consequences for people who outsource labor thing, hes already going ahead with his spending cuts, saying the new air force one was too expensive, and refusing his paycheck. He"s already pissing off china, which is something he said he would do.

The only thing he hasn't yet to deliver on, is his anti-muslim stance, and it will probably take until another muslim shooting for him to deliver on it.

He aint even president yet Jeez, it"s a little early for the whole "guess yall were wrong" shit
Old 12-07-2016, 08:19 AM   #610
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Who's "ya'll?" Draining the swamp and adding his own swamp, lol. The "change" he was going to bring is a lie. Like I said before, he's the same shit, diff pile. Said he was going to get someone to prosecute Hillary, he's not, lie. Obamacare was to be repellled, um just going to tweak it. Immigration, lol. Like I said, everything that the people liked him over Hillary, big nope. You don't care about these or what? Btw, he paying taxes yet or nah?
Old 12-07-2016, 08:47 AM   #611
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Who's "ya'll?" Draining the swamp and adding his own swamp, lol. The "change" he was going to bring is a lie. Like I said before, he's the same shit, diff pile. Said he was going to get someone to prosecute Hillary, he's not, lie. Obamacare was to be repellled, um just going to tweak it. Immigration, lol. Like I said, everything that the people liked him over Hillary, big nope. You don't care about these or what? Btw, he paying taxes yet or nah?

Expecting hes gonna do all those things in a month, when he has no real power yet is DIW

Also if he did everything at once (like in less than a month, like u seem to expect) shit would rapidly destabilize

Also "yall" means degenerate leftist parasites such as yourself
Old 12-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #612
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh personal attacks, smooth moves. Tell me how I'm a parasite? I'm actually more center. There you go again, making extreme comments and opinions as fact. You're not paying attention, those are facts I listed, not conjecture.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:07 AM   #613
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Oh personal attacks, smooth moves. Tell me how I'm a parasite? I'm actually more center. There you go again, making extreme comments and opinions as fact. You're not paying attention, those are facts I listed, not conjecture.

Center is even worse, you dont have the willpower to take sides.

Stand in the middle of the road and get hit fam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 11:11 AM   #614
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Wrong, there's more conjecture from you. I just agree with some from both sides. It's not a matter of will to take sides. You still haven't addressed any of my questions but it's ok, i think I know what your answers are. Keep up your personal attacks, it'll win arguments for you. Lol
Old 12-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #615
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Keep up your personal attacks, it'll win arguments for you. Lol

Hey it obviously works for trump.

"Creating a new swamp" is really just your opinion. As for immigration, the stance is still there, he cant actually do anything until hes president. It was obvious that he couldnt deport all illegals, everybody who voted for him was smart enough to know that, but he will be tougher on future immigration, immigrant crime, etc etc.
obamacare is meh, why completely scrap shit already in place? Its wise to modify it to you own ends. One of the ways Alexander the great remained in control of his conquests, was by leaving a majority of the old rules in place, while tweaking them to suit his needs. I think what they mean is that they will keep only the elements that they like. They dont have to listen to anyone else at this point, they control both house and senate.

You"re wrong if you think everyone took those bombastic claims of extreme change seriously. You are being to basic, politics are very Machiavellian.

Also you"re acting like shit has already hit the fan, when in reality Obama is still currently the president, and most of trumps actual plans are still hazy at best.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:31 PM   #616
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Tell me how I've acted like shit hit the fan? I'm merely pointing out his lies, red herring promises. You're right, you can't believe in extreme change but that's what he built on and I never believed it but I'm positive people actually bought it. The swamp, he took elites out and put different elites in. So what you're saying is "drain the swamp" was a fallacy? I agree.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #617
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Tell me how I've acted like shit hit the fan? I'm merely pointing out his lies, red herring promises. You're right, you can't believe in extreme change but that's what he built on and I never believed it but I'm positive people actually bought it. The swamp, he took elites out and put different elites in. So what you're saying is "drain the swamp" was a fallacy? I agree.

He can"t actually deliver on said promises until he comes into power, thats what i"ve been trying to get at here. Wait until its obviously not gonna happen, then you can say everything was a lie.

And if it is a lie, what more would you expect? You act as if politicians exist that actually deliver on promises and do things. For everyone who voted for him, he"s better regardless of lies or not, because he wasnt a leftist scumbag who openly hated them. You think hillary would have delivered anything other than leftist beta cuckery?

If you want shit done you"ll get a dictator, otherwise your stuck with inefficient democratic bullshit.

They arent lies yet, wait until the end of his 4th year to say whether they are or not. You"re immediately assuming everything was a lie, because it hasnt happened within a month of powerlessness? He would literally have to be above the law to deliver on his promises while obama is still in office
Old 12-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #618
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
He can"t actually deliver on said promises until he comes into power, thats what i"ve been trying to get at here. Wait until its obviously not gonna happen, then you can say everything was a lie.

And if it is a lie, what more would you expect? You act as if politicians exist that actually deliver on promises and do things. For everyone who voted for him, he"s better regardless of lies or not, because he wasnt a leftist scumbag who openly hated them. You think hillary would have delivered anything other than leftist beta cuckery?

If you want shit done you"ll get a dictator, otherwise your stuck with inefficient democratic bullshit.

They arent lies yet, wait until the end of his 4th year to say whether they are or not. You"re immediately assuming everything was a lie, because it hasnt happened within a month of powerlessness? He would literally have to be above the law to deliver on his promises while obama is still in office
You don't get it. Those things I listed, they are facts. As in, recently in interviews etc, he said he wasn't going to do. It's not even a matter of "wait until he has power." That's what I meant when I said you weren't paying attention. I wasn't talking about me. You haven't been paying attention to him. Btw, why bring up hillary and what I believe she would do. I've said I didn't like her nor do I trust her. Hence, "same shit diff pile." It's a moot point.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #619
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Youre just making objective arguments from subjective material now
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #620
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

For sure, hearsay doesn't mean "trumps objective plan for 2016-2020" .

Old 12-07-2016, 08:19 PM   #621
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
The democratic party is turning into an echochamber for liberal indoctrination and bigotry. Again. "I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!" -RS

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-07-2016 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: updated quote for accuracy
Old 12-07-2016, 09:42 PM   #622
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
The democratic party is turning into an echochamber for liberal indoctrination and bigotry. Again. "The last time democrats were this mad was when we freed the slaves" -RS
Lol I'm glad you brought that up. Waiting for heads to explode.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:16 PM   #623
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
You don't get it. Those things I listed, they are facts. As in, recently in interviews etc, he said he wasn't going to do. It's not even a matter of "wait until he has power." That's what I meant when I said you weren't paying attention.
He also said he won't be telling his enemies his strategies.

What's the best way to do that? Tell them you have none.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:56 AM   #624
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Right, because he didn't say it himself.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:58 AM   #625
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
He also said he won't be telling his enemies his strategies.

What's the best way to do that? Tell them you have none.
You give him to much credit lol
Quote:
For sure, hearsay doesn't mean "trumps objective plan for 2016-2020" .

Old 12-08-2016, 06:03 AM   #626
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Or you arent giving him enough.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:46 AM   #627
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
What argument? There is none. He reneged, that's it. What's there to argue? What subjective material? He said it himself.

Quote:
Or you arent giving him enough.
Good one, lol. You can say that about any side on any president. But as blatant as Trump is, you're giving him too much credit to say he reneged because of some strategy. Specifically here, I'm just pointing out his reneges. That said, here's some credit for the guy, during the interview, he was the most respectable I've seen him.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #628
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Right, because he didn't say it himself.
He's said, "We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud." Not really unleashing any policy insights there.

On top of that, what are you even complaining about if you honestly believe he reneged? Would that not be an indication for you that he gives a shit about the concerns of these people that may consider themselves Americans? You want them to leave the country?

Personally I do. I hope trump kicks em out. If he doesn't and extends them a branch, then I'd be okay with it because its on behalf of the US people which is a leadership decision NOT made in a looooong time.

Quote:
That said, here's some credit for the guy, during the interview, he was the most respectable I've seen him.
At least you're beginning to get an idea that the caricature of trump you've been lead to believe is just that.

He wouldn't be where he is in life (pre-election) if he weren't a savvy, intelligent person and dare i say sympathetic or possibly even relateable. You act like he's some backwoods sister-fucker with a still in his bathroom. This guy has international businesses. The sky isn't falling, chicken little.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-08-2016 at 10:13 AM..
Old 12-08-2016, 12:48 PM   #629
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
A He's said, "We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud." Not really unleashing any policy insights there.

B On top of that, what are you even complaining about if you honestly believe he reneged? Would that not be an indication for you that he gives a shit about the concerns of these people that may consider themselves Americans? You want them to leave the country?

C Personally I do. I hope trump kicks em out. If he doesn't and extends them a branch, then I'd be okay with it because its on behalf of the US people which is a leadership decision NOT made in a looooong time.

D At least you're beginning to get an idea that the caricature of trump you've been lead to believe is just that.

E He wouldn't be where he is in life (pre-election) if he weren't a savvy, intelligent person and dare i say sympathetic or possibly even relateable.

F You act like he's some backwoods sister-fucker with a still in his bathroom. This guy has international businesses. The sky isn't falling, chicken little.
A We're obviously not on the same page. If you watched the interview, you'd know he reneged on other things, but that's not even the point.

B Again, if you watched the interview, it has nothing to do with what I "believe" he did or not. Last time I'm going to say this, he openly, on video, reneged.

C ok.

D No, I still think he's an idiot with an impulsive mouth. I don't think he's entirely a bad person, but definitely in it for the same reason a career politician would be in it. Same shit, diff pile.

E I believe he's where he's at with a lot of help from his "small loan of one million" buckeroos and connection from father. If he would have invested in Index funds with that "small loan," he would be worth at least $10 BILLION more than he is now. That's ten zeros! Savvy, .

F 100% conjecture. Is that you kashira kureijii under a different username? No, there's no name calling in that post. Sorry to have confuse you guys as the same person. Oh wait, there it goes. There seems to be a trend with you two. Tell me where I painted this picture you soo beautifully described. Please don't confuse mine with your own opinions of certain people.

At this point, we're getting nowhere. I'm out.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:59 PM   #630
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
At this point, we're getting nowhere. I'm out.