Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #11
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
yeah, well even still i wouldnt say 420whp is a low # for my setup at all. that was with a 15% correction. a 13% correction would be 420whp.

and we probably are the closest Dyno Dynamics to you. feel free to shoot me an email or give us a call. our prices on dyno time are reasonable for sure.
420 sounds more right. Ive seen 458 on the .86 which is what you get close to if you do the multiplication. Im not sure what dyno that was on though.

Anyone else have problems with Crower 272's post up please because every tuner I have been to has been stumped.