Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #11
Jybfan04
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Jybfan04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
Maybe because there is a lack of evidence. You can't arrest someone based off of low quality telephone recording and if there is witnesses how come we haven't see or heard from any of them. Sounds like there using the recordings to make it seem like a hate crime when it could have been some other noise that sounds like he said the alleged hate words. You have to look at this from both sides. Just because the victim was killed does not make him any less guilty.

SMH...

Evidence number one, he called 911 they told him to stand down he instead followed him.

Evidence number two, he was a self appointed neighborhood watch captain

Evidence number three, how can you claim self defense when the person your defending yourself from doesn't have any weapon?

Race aside, I just ask people to think logically.

Everything about this case is wrong..

Period point blank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
Anyone know why this angel was suspended from school for 5 days?
So being suspended from school for 5 days mean what?

Please try to find a way to make a rationale argument in how that matters in anyway shape or form?

ps....

I'll wait patiently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I don't think anyone has sided with Zimmerman. The question was posed should police arrest and jail you based on petitions and public opinion.

Second, the sources of your information are questionable and agenda driven.

Example: you state Zimmy called the police 11 times in 3 months - as if it shows he is bad. Ever think this shows he is just doing his "job" as the watchmen? Maybe this is why he ignored the request to break off pursuit. Maybe that's how it always goes "okay we'll look into it" and they never do, thus he now feels its up to him.

If he's had so much contact with him, and there are complaints, why are the cops not looking into this "loose cannon"?

Lastly, none of this answers what the kid was doing there in the first place. As my old man always says "nothing good happens after midnight".
I think a lot of individuals mistake the purpose of the petitions...

They aren't meant to wrongfully jail anyone, but to ensure that due diligence is done. Its no reason, this man shouldn't be locked up pending the investigation. Nothing about this case screams self defense, i'm sorry.
Jybfan04 is offline   Reply With Quote