Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2020, 12:55 PM   #11
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Like I said - I have both. The value you get with Milwaukee is unheard of. Better batteries, power rating and quality. The SnapOn shit is pretty top notch with air and hand tools but electrical, it sucks. I've had issues with batteries dying after a year with normal use and cycling so I'm not using the same battery each time [I have about 8 in that size] and they just are not as good as their Milwaukee cousin; they're not complete shit but they're not as good. I'm not a brand specific fanboy at all but I will be very hardpressed to buy anything other than what I've had great luck with - within reason. If it's something I'll literally use once, I will either borrow it from someone or go to HF and get it and then give it away when I'm done or can justify spending actual money on something quality.

Side note: I literally own zero HF tools.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
+1 on snapon needing battery help...not sure if its the charger or what...I have the 3/8 14.4 volt and ran through the first set of batteries, replaced them with some on amazon (different company) and they both died shortly after too...I moved it back into its box as 100 per battery set is quite ridiculous as my air reaches everywhere at home that I need to be...
Huh maybe I just got lucky? My batteries have not given me any issues three years strong.