Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-01-2021, 10:39 AM   #1
StrokedS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
StrokedS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Few Bits - S13 SR20DET OEM TPS Q45 TB Greddy EGT Meter

Few things for sale as I clean the garage before winter:

-Brand New OEM S13 SR20DET Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Part # 22620-53J01. Comes with new Wiring Specialties Harness side plug as well. Ready to be pinned, plugged, and played. $160 (I pay Shipping, you pay PayPal fee).

-Brand New Old Stock Greddy/Trust 60MM EGT Warning Meter. Black face. Everything included as new, right down to the zip ties and wire splices. Greddy Part # 16000804. $275 (I pay shipping, you pay PayPal fee)

-Q45 90 MM Throttle Body; Comes with Mopar 3 wire TPS and clocking adapter. Neck is drilled and threaded for a fitting to run a hose to your IACV (could be capped if you aren't using). Had this functioning well on my SR22 but swapped it out for something smaller. $225 (I pay Shipping, you pay PayPal fee)

DM for info and/or pics. Like many others, I have trouble uploading here. Reputable seller with tons of positive feedback. Buy here - save yourself the shipping and save myself the Ebay fees!
StrokedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links