Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #91
LI NY 240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
LI NY 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Triple 52mm

Got my setup the other day and I must say, the fit and finish is excellent.
Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #92
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI NY 240sx View Post
Got my setup the other day and I must say, the fit and finish is excellent.
Thanks again.
Awesome, I'm glad you approve of it. And if you even need it refinished for some reason in the future, just send it back and I'll do it for free.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #93
BrokenSword

Trader Rating: (1)
BrokenSword is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much is the dual gauge with center vent? I think I seen this on eBay but I see you're providing the bracket for the gauge and a way to keep it from moving behind the vent.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #94
Ryan.maccie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryan.maccie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am looking for a solution to mount 4 Defi' Bf's across my dash, along with my Aem Uego.
What can you do?
I would like to leave it in such a way that I can expand, as I do plan on getting a few more Defi's
Old 01-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #95
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenSword View Post
How much is the dual gauge with center vent? I think I seen this on eBay but I see you're providing the bracket for the gauge and a way to keep it from moving behind the vent.
I'm pretty sure we already talked through PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.maccie View Post
I am looking for a solution to mount 4 Defi' Bf's across my dash, along with my Aem Uego.
What can you do?
I would like to leave it in such a way that I can expand, as I do plan on getting a few more Defi's
You didn't tell me what kind of vehicle this is for!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #96
Rregl

Trader Rating: (2)
Rregl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I would love to pick one of these u pfor 3 - 52mm angled!! $75 right, Send me a PayPal request to [email protected]
Old 02-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #97
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rregl View Post
I would love to pick one of these u pfor 3 - 52mm angled!! $75 right, Send me a PayPal request to [email protected]
Cool, I sent you a request.... you actually got the last one from this current batch.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #98
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looking for a center vent single gauge holder 60mm...angled for rhd s13 with possible ac vents...yeah I sound confusing..ill send u a crappy drawing later tonight
Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #99
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zspeedrft View Post
Looking for a center vent single gauge holder 60mm...angled for rhd s13 with possible ac vents...yeah I sound confusing..ill send u a crappy drawing later tonight
Yep, just send over the drawing. I'm pretty sure I know what you want, but I would like to see your drawing before I quote you a price.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-07-2012, 03:27 AM   #100
Ryan.maccie
Leaky Injector

Ryan.maccie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I'm pretty sure we already talked through PM

You didn't tell me what kind of vehicle this is for!?!
Haha sorry boss! s13 hatch, It is my track car, So I do not need anything crazy trick of fancy, just something that works, and is functional, easy to see..

It will need to hold my 4 defi Bf's and my Aem uego wideband.

Feel free to shoot me a pm or reply here...

Would rather get things figured out while the dash is out of the car haha!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #101
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
broadfield how much would it cost to have you make one with 3 angles gauges (if possible) in the DIN spot, it can be in the upper or lower doesn't matter
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #102
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.maccie View Post
Haha sorry boss! s13 hatch, It is my track car, So I do not need anything crazy trick of fancy, just something that works, and is functional, easy to see..

It will need to hold my 4 defi Bf's and my Aem uego wideband.

Feel free to shoot me a pm or reply here...

Would rather get things figured out while the dash is out of the car haha!
So are you wanting a panel in place of the radio? Or are you wanting a cluster?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #103
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
broadfield how much would it cost to have you make one with 3 angles gauges (if possible) in the DIN spot, it can be in the upper or lower doesn't matter
You definitely can't do the angled rings in the 178mm of width you have in the radio opening. With the rings all in a line touching each other they are 191mm wide. So the only way it could be done is to mold the rings in place to the surrounding plastic. It would be baller, but maybe out of your price range... $300.

If you don't want them angled then the gauges could most likely fit width wise depending on the gauge. Most 52mm gauges have a external diameter of 58-59mm. So at 59mm that would be 3x59=177mm. So as you can see they would BARELY fit. I have seen some 52mm gauges with extra large bezels that would not fit in there. You then may have a height issue. The radio opening has 105mm of height. So if you put that same 59mm gauge in there then you would only have 46mm of height left for your radio to squeeze in there.

So needless to say I don't offer a plate to put gauges there. There are too many variables with gauge design and where exactly you have your radio mounted. You would most likely need to mount your radio as low as it would go just to squeeze the gauge in there... and it still might not fit depending on the gauge If the radio had a flip down face then forget about it. Now it could possibly be different if I had your car at my shop. Because then I would be in control of how/where the radio is mounted etc. But it's impossible for me to offer a generic plate that fits there for a random gauge.

Let me know if you want something molded there though.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #104
Circuit-180sx
Leaky Injector

Circuit-180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Could you make a single 60mm Gauge holder for the steering column of a 240sx? OR the A-pillar? But I'm from Australia so would need to be for the right hand side A-pillar (passenger to you guys in USA). Love your build too. Quite the genius in terms of coming up with customizable stuff!!

- Jamie
Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #105
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
You definitely can't do the angled rings in the 178mm of width you have in the radio opening. With the rings all in a line touching each other they are 191mm wide. So the only way it could be done is to mold the rings in place to the surrounding plastic. It would be baller, but maybe out of your price range... $300.

If you don't want them angled then the gauges could most likely fit width wise depending on the gauge. Most 52mm gauges have a external diameter of 58-59mm. So at 59mm that would be 3x59=177mm. So as you can see they would BARELY fit. I have seen some 52mm gauges with extra large bezels that would not fit in there. You then may have a height issue. The radio opening has 105mm of height. So if you put that same 59mm gauge in there then you would only have 46mm of height left for your radio to squeeze in there.

So needless to say I don't offer a plate to put gauges there. There are too many variables with gauge design and where exactly you have your radio mounted. You would most likely need to mount your radio as low as it would go just to squeeze the gauge in there... and it still might not fit depending on the gauge If the radio had a flip down face then forget about it. Now it could possibly be different if I had your car at my shop. Because then I would be in control of how/where the radio is mounted etc. But it's impossible for me to offer a generic plate that fits there for a random gauge.

Let me know if you want something molded there though.
$300 is a good price for the whole center piece custom piece but im still undecided on that route... i was planning on removing the radio on that car and either installing it in another place or doing something crazy and finding a way to have my speakers run with just an mp3 player since i mostly just used the AUX IN on the radios i install anyway =/ (still trying to find what i can do about this idea...)

btw im using xline gauges and if i change them im thinking of going DEFI route...

im going to play around in my head with ideas and get back to you with what i want to do in the end... and add a custom boost controller to the upper steering wheel cover, im tired of having that thing on with just double sided tape...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #106
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuit-180sx View Post
Could you make a single 60mm Gauge holder for the steering column of a 240sx? OR the A-pillar? But I'm from Australia so would need to be for the right hand side A-pillar (passenger to you guys in USA). Love your build too. Quite the genius in terms of coming up with customizable stuff!!

- Jamie
I wouldn't for the steering column... there's just no way to make a 60mm gauge look good there. It would look like a huge goiter or something. I typically don't do the A-pillar either for the same reason.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #107
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
$300 is a good price for the whole center piece custom piece but im still undecided on that route... i was planning on removing the radio on that car and either installing it in another place or doing something crazy and finding a way to have my speakers run with just an mp3 player since i mostly just used the AUX IN on the radios i install anyway =/ (still trying to find what i can do about this idea...)

btw im using xline gauges and if i change them im thinking of going DEFI route...

im going to play around in my head with ideas and get back to you with what i want to do in the end... and add a custom boost controller to the upper steering wheel cover, im tired of having that thing on with just double sided tape...
For your MP3 player you can simply use an aux cable and run it directly into an amplifier.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #108
Rregl

Trader Rating: (2)
Rregl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Cool, I sent you a request.... you actually got the last one from this current batch.
Awesome, must have been my lucky day! Got it quick and awesome fit and finish, just ordered some new StrI v2's for it!!!
Thanks!!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #109
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rregl View Post
Awesome, must have been my lucky day! Got it quick and awesome fit and finish, just ordered some new StrI v2's for it!!!
Thanks!!!!
Awesome man, thanks for the post! I'm glad you're happy with it.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #110
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shalezzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
is there any way you can drill the centers of the brackets so i can put a wing nut and hardware in to hold it tight(like pic on page 1).... i would but my drills suck terribly lmk how much extra would it cost? and ill pay pal you for the S13 Center Vent Angled Triple 52mm Gauge Plates after you let me know
Thanks!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #111
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalezzz View Post
is there any way you can drill the centers of the brackets so i can put a wing nut and hardware in to hold it tight(like pic on page 1).... i would but my drills suck terribly lmk how much extra would it cost? and ill pay pal you for the S13 Center Vent Angled Triple 52mm Gauge Plates after you let me know
Thanks!
What gauges will you be using?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #112
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
What gauges will you be using?
Prosport premium 52mm
thanks
Old 02-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #113
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Prosport premium 52mm
thanks
Do they have standard mounting studs on the back?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #114
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Do they have standard mounting studs on the back?
I didnt recieve them yet, but i believe they are standard?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...c44eb4ed_o.jpg
Old 02-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #115
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I didnt recieve them yet, but i believe they are standard?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...c44eb4ed_o.jpg
Damn, those things are mega deep. The U-shaped brackets I have most likely won't even work on those. You will need to come up with your on way to mount them.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #116
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

yea i might have to suck it up and buy the stri gauges i believe theyre much thinner and have better reviews, from what ive read theyre the next best thing after defi

so how much for the 3 gauge angled 52mm, drilled for mounting and ill be putting the stri's in it.

Last edited by shalezzz; 02-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: cause that was a vague post and needed to be revised
Old 02-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #117
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
nice product.....
Old 02-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #118
kminde

kminde is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Toby, Just sent money your way! When are you expecting this next batch to be done?

Thanks again
Old 03-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #119
vipa
BANNED

vipa is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna see more pics of theses installed
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #120
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipa View Post
i wanna see more pics of theses installed
Sorry, I don't really have any installed pics since they simply get shipped out to my customers. You can surf the interior thread and maybe find some of my work. Here is the only one I know of for sure that was posted recently by one of my customers:

Others:

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread