Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #31
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I just home neither one of you is a slob...fastest thing to kill the whole roommate thing. I've been lucky that all my roommates before I got married were cool as shit and didnt make a whole lot of mess. I fucking hate washing other people's dishes...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #32
ultramagnus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (41)
ultramagnus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Rules to roomates

1. make sure you get along 75% of the time, you don't have to be buddy's, example if you smoke weed and they don't respect that shit. I've had to regulate on roomies that don't share

2. Rent make sure you have your share and don't end up paying theirs.

3. Never share a bathroom if you can help it, otherwise keep your shit clean and hide it away from nosey fucks.

4. only buy food for a few weeks not months or years. this will help you manage your budget and avoid freeloaders

5. Clean,Clean,Clean if you're a slob or your roomate is one then you will have issues and not just little ones, you will blow the fuck up.

6. Have a comfy common area where neither of you feel like you are superior to the other. it sucks when you wanna chill on the couch and you don't feel like you belong in there.

7. Garages are for CARS !!!!!! don't be a HOARDER and DON'T LIVE w/ one. That's what the living room and backyard was made for. Unless you are all car geeks.

8. No loans you're not a bank, unless you're monetary worth is insured by the FDIC

9. Depending on how much you or the other person parties keep that shit to a minimum unless you like to rage and have a fucked up place,picking up trash after a party is not fun but finding free bags of HERB is

10. Last rule Keep the SEX discreet, don't parade the meat around like it's a fucking trophy;fuck it and get rid of it at good time.

Good Luck and Happy living.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #33
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Do you have credit card or school debt? I think you could enjoy the luxury of move out only if you have at least 6 months income saved up for emergency. If your parents are cool for you to stay home, that is great and will save you a bunch of money and drama. like many people said, save up for a purchase, it has to start somewhere. or even save up for investment or start your own business. However, it sounds like you pretty much had your mind set for move out as you dislike your folks area and you paid them anyway (you are helping them with payments, that's nice. i assuming 650 including all? maybe even foods too?). $600 is not enough for me as monthly as i spend most on gas and dine out (typically 1k total). you would better wish you never get traffic ticket, accident, computer and car never fail, never had to pay for a date, buying new car parts, get sick that requires you to pay some copay and medications, new cloth, no stolen property ....etc. ultimately it is your choice if you are up for taking the risk and if your folk can help you out if worst scenario happened.

Last edited by RiversideS13; 08-30-2012 at 04:36 AM..
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #34
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
this thread is a barrel of laughs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude your bio says N. Hollywood...GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE. I don't know if you're planning on staying in Los Angeles county, but shit is a lot cheaper in the Inland Empire. I've been working up along the 210 Freeway in both counties. Try looking at the older cities in the IE. You'd be surprised at the prices for a nice place in a stable area. You may have to commute, but hey that's life.
LOL Nothing personal man but, I do not consider (nor do I think Kevin the OP) the Inland Empire as a step up from NoHo or the San Fernando Valley.
Nor do I look at Saudi Arabia as a prime destination spot and of course Yokota will probably get butt hurt about this statement as well.

Here is the deal Kevin, Moms has already hinted around moving, that is a signal to go. Now If you are talking about $600 spare cash after all expenses every month then ya go ahead and move. Its not a lot but it could push you to earn more.
Next off is moving out is indeed a part of growth. I moved out when I was 20. I actually feel moving several hundred miles from the reach of family is a good thing as well. It forces you to be a lot more independent. It disconnects the whole backup feel thing.

When I moved out at 20 my mom was basically, move out you are 20, I want my house back. LOL
I wound up starting my own Japanese Engine and Transmission business among other things. I made shit happen because I had too.
I grew a lot from that. I also grew a lot more when I moved long distance. It actually while severing the imaginary cord also brought me closer in the family relationships. Strange huh?

Anyways you have a decent head on your shoulders and you are hard working I trust you will do fine if you move out. As far as the people suggesting don't rent buy a house? LOL I laugh again . Unless you want to live up in Palmdale or out in the god forsaken Inland Empire, buying a house in California on your income is a stretch.

Nothing wrong with renting folks. My Father is worth more than most of you will ever make and he rents and has for over 30 years. Why, convenience is one and he makes more off investments than the whole topsy turvy housing market could even have made him equity wise.

Rule number one for buying a home is this... If your mortgage and property taxes are cheaper or equal to what you pay in rent go for it. If not stick to renting and look to ways to make more cash with your spare cash i.e. investments and whatnot.
Right now equity is practically non existent. If you do buy you follow the rule above and take a 30 year mortgage and plan on living there a long time. None of this own 5 years and flip on raised equity bullshit that went on before the bubble burst.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #35
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
As far as the people suggesting don't rent buy a house? LOL I laugh again . Unless you want to live up in Palmdale or out in the god forsaken Inland Empire, buying a house in California on your income is a stretch.

Nothing wrong with renting folks. My Father is worth more than most of you will ever make and he rents and has for over 30 years. Why, convenience is one and he makes more off investments than the whole topsy turvy housing market could even have made him equity wise.

Rule number one for buying a home is this... If your mortgage and property taxes are cheaper or equal to what you pay in rent go for it. If not stick to renting and look to ways to make more cash with your spare cash i.e. investments and whatnot.
Right now equity is practically non existent. If you do buy you follow the rule above and take a 30 year mortgage and plan on living there a long time. None of this own 5 years and flip on raised equity bullshit that went on before the bubble burst.
not directed at you dave, but to add...

A lot of people are suggesting to save up and buy a house assuming the OP was already living at home without realizing that not everyone has the luxury of living at home for free, free food, bills paid for you, and saving all your spare cash. if you're young and on your own you are probably forced to rent in certain areas of california.

California is an expensive place to live in and the cost of a house is not like other parts of the US where you can get a house for $150,000. i know this for a fact in Silicon Valley and I'm assuming anywhere near LA or Hollywood isn't cheap either. in SF Bay Area, half a million dollars gets you a 2/2 condo and a nice house cost anywhere from $750,000 to $1M. to come up with just the MINIMUM 20% down payment on a half a million condo is $100,000 cash! who has that saved up after paying regular living expenses? it could take years or decade or more to save that amount of cash without the help from family and friends.

the debate between renting and buying is a whole other can of worms and depends on one's situation much like leasing or buying a car. imo, if you plan to start a family and be in the house for 20 to 30 years, then I would say go for it if you have the money saved. if you are paying the same or even a little bit less in rent, then you should probably stick to renting but if you pay about the same than the total cost of home ownership, THEN you should probably buy IF you have the cash. People tend to forget the true cost of home ownership and think you only have to pay the mortgage. there are many other cost of home ownership to consider such as home insurance, property taxes, maintenance and major repairs eventually, HOA fees, etc. and it all adds up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #36
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
not directed at you dave, but to add...

A lot of people are suggesting to save up and buy a house assuming the OP was already living at home without realizing that not everyone has the luxury of living at home for free, free food, bills paid for you, and saving all your spare cash. if you're young and on your own you are probably forced to rent in certain areas of california.

California is an expensive place to live in and the cost of a house is not like other parts of the US where you can get a house for $150,000. i know this for a fact in Silicon Valley and I'm assuming anywhere near LA or Hollywood isn't cheap either. in SF Bay Area, half a million dollars gets you a 2/2 condo and a nice house cost anywhere from $750,000 to $1M. to come up with just the MINIMUM 20% down payment on a half a million condo is $100,000 cash! who has that saved up after paying regular living expenses? it could take years or decade or more to save that amount of cash without the help from family and friends.

the debate between renting and buying is a whole other can of worms and depends on one's situation much like leasing or buying a car. imo, if you plan to start a family and be in the house for 20 to 30 years, then I would say go for it if you have the money saved. if you are paying the same or even a little bit less in rent, then you should probably stick to renting but if you pay about the same than the total cost of home ownership, THEN you should probably buy IF you have the cash. People tend to forget the true cost of home ownership and think you only have to pay the mortgage. there are many other cost of home ownership to consider such as home insurance, property taxes, maintenance and major repairs eventually, HOA fees, etc. and it all adds up.
I agree with all of this. Except I should add the OP stated in fact he is paying rent to his parents. I know the OP and quite often he pays for his own food as well. So though he is still living at home he is actually already in the move out mode. It would be wise for him to severe the tie at this point for his own experience. IMO

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
wasnt talking to you
was talking to the 27 year old OP that has done nothing with his life
Jeezus fucking christ Grant.

Im sorry but fuck,
Tell me if Im wrong??
you signed up for the military, dont pay for shit and just let uncle sam lead you around by the hand, then act like you are handling shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

LOL Nothing personal man but, I do not consider (nor do I think Kevin the OP) the Inland Empire as a step up from NoHo or the San Fernando Valley.
Only an idiot would.
No one should live east of the I-5 really, or south of the I-10 in California.
If you do, you are in the suburbs and might as well move out of state, where its cheaper. Im sure they have whatever shitty riverside job you do in other places.
The backwards trashyness and highschool drama shit should let you know an area is full of breeders.

Stay in NoHo if you want. I was there for years, then burbank, then hollywood, now Ktown/LA.
$600 extra a month is totally fine.

When work is slow for me, i only have like an extra $100 a month, and i do just fine. And Im a guy that spends $600 in a night out like nothing.
Its not about how much you make, its about knowing what you have to play with that month, and making it work.

You are 27, fucking move out! Why would a woman even talk to you. Even craigslist girls wont date guys living at home.
There is tons of free and cheap shit to do in LA if you look. Start cycling and going hiking. Thats at least 4 of your 8 days off a month handled right there. now you only need to spend that $600 over 4 days. So you get a movie, sneakers, some H&M pants, a track day, dinner in hollywood with friends, a night out and a date, and still have $150 left over.

God damn, not a bad month.
get netflix and learn to read.
do a group cycling ride once or twice a week to fill it in and stay fit and feeling good.
shit, pick up a few hours twice a week and any shitty evening job, thats all money in your pocket there.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #38
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My situation is a lil different than most in this thread... I go to school and live on campus, I'm on ROTC scholarship so everything is paid for (books, food, room & board, etc); thanks for paying for my school everyone btw lol. I get a $350 a month stipend + whatever little shit work I do on the side for friends or money I scrape in elsewhere, so I'll say my playtime money is about $500. About $300 of that goes to gas/cell phone/insurance, so really I have about $200 to spend. Most of that gets spent on car parts & most of my social life revolves around the 240 community out here. If I want to be social on campus I'll go to a party or 2 a week, but I try to keep my priorities straight so I can't be going out every other night.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
laurentj23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
laurentj23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
600 is not gonna be enough. Wait till your car start
Breaking down, illness, ect
Ect

'Born Ready!',LJ
laurentj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #40
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
It's so expensive. Draft a roommate agreement like Sheldon.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #41
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
27 years old huh?
Move out, find out how the real world works and gain some perspective as far as what's important to you in life.
Sooner one does this in life the better off they are imo.

+1 this is the truth!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #42
HAWAII
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
HAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
you are 27 yrs old, get the hell out and live on your own! Don't be a sponge! The sooner the better!
HAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #43
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Jeezus fucking christ Grant.

Im sorry but fuck,
Tell me if Im wrong??
you signed up for the military, dont pay for shit and just let uncle sam lead you around by the hand, then act like you are handling shit?

Only an idiot would.
No one should live east of the I-5 really, or south of the I-10 in California.
If you do, you are in the suburbs and might as well move out of state, where its cheaper. Im sure they have whatever shitty riverside job you do in other places.
The backwards trashyness and highschool drama shit should let you know an area is full of breeders.

Stay in NoHo if you want. I was there for years, then burbank, then hollywood, now Ktown/LA.
$600 extra a month is totally fine.

When work is slow for me, i only have like an extra $100 a month, and i do just fine. And Im a guy that spends $600 in a night out like nothing.
Its not about how much you make, its about knowing what you have to play with that month, and making it work.

You are 27, fucking move out! Why would a woman even talk to you. Even craigslist girls wont date guys living at home.
There is tons of free and cheap shit to do in LA if you look. Start cycling and going hiking. Thats at least 4 of your 8 days off a month handled right there. now you only need to spend that $600 over 4 days. So you get a movie, sneakers, some H&M pants, a track day, dinner in hollywood with friends, a night out and a date, and still have $150 left over.

God damn, not a bad month.
get netflix and learn to read.
do a group cycling ride once or twice a week to fill it in and stay fit and feeling good.
shit, pick up a few hours twice a week and any shitty evening job, thats all money in your pocket there.

I just wanna say i enjoy reading your posts the most, not just i. This thread, but all of zilvia, its always classy and funny as shit.. or just downright retarded
Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #44
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Nobody even bothered to ask a really important question, how much are you actually saving living at home vs. living on your own? If it's a lot I would say fuck it, stay at home.

I still mooch off my parents, sort of. And I have no shame about it. I rent an apartment from them at lower than market rate. San Francisco rent is no joke, I pay them $1800 a month even with the "family hookup". But that extra money I saved let me do things like pay off all my student loans way earlier than I would have otherwise. It also lets me max out my 401k contributions, make regular contributions to an additional investment portfolio, all while still living comfortably. Basically I'd never move unless they told me to GTFO. That money I save makes a pretty big difference.

If owning a home is your ultimate goal and this apartment is a stopgap, figure out say a 5 year projection of your finances living at home vs. living on your own to see how much further along you'd be towards home ownership if you stayed at home.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #45
Josh400
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Josh400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^Shit you must be making money to pay 1800 a month. School and bills are going to kill me. Op try and save the best you can
Josh400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #46
thrax
Leaky Injector

thrax is an unknown quantity at this point
Just like to point out to the OP to make sure you calculated your expenses based on the new location and not from where you are now. For example your new location might give you higher car insurance rates or the commute times from where you need to go could be higher (hence more gas). If it is a nicer area your food costs will go up because the nicer areas have pricier grocery stores and it is not always convenient to go to the further cheaper places.

Just my 2 cents.
thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #47
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Move out or travel around and live at your parents in between trips...carpe diem.

$600/mo breaks down to about $20/day...can you live off of $20 a day?
Old 09-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #48
The12thDoctor

The12thDoctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus View Post
Rules to roomates

1. make sure you get along 75% of the time, you don't have to be buddy's, example if you smoke weed and they don't respect that shit. I've had to regulate on roomies that don't share

2. Rent make sure you have your share and don't end up paying theirs.

3. Never share a bathroom if you can help it, otherwise keep your shit clean and hide it away from nosey fucks.

4. only buy food for a few weeks not months or years. this will help you manage your budget and avoid freeloaders

5. Clean,Clean,Clean if you're a slob or your roomate is one then you will have issues and not just little ones, you will blow the fuck up.

6. Have a comfy common area where neither of you feel like you are superior to the other. it sucks when you wanna chill on the couch and you don't feel like you belong in there.

7. Garages are for CARS !!!!!! don't be a HOARDER and DON'T LIVE w/ one. That's what the living room and backyard was made for. Unless you are all car geeks.

8. No loans you're not a bank, unless you're monetary worth is insured by the FDIC

9. Depending on how much you or the other person parties keep that shit to a minimum unless you like to rage and have a fucked up place,picking up trash after a party is not fun but finding free bags of HERB is

10. Last rule Keep the SEX discreet, don't parade the meat around like it's a fucking trophy;fuck it and get rid of it at good time.

Good Luck and Happy living.

This is the best advice I've seen on this thread. I have a roommate. He's a few years younger than me and while I'm extremely different than him (I teach, like comics, don't party) we get along really well because we both happen to smoke pot & watch hockey.

Moving in with someone is fine, but make sure you know their living habits and can tolerate some of the annoying things they do so you're not fighting all the time. IE: don't get petty.
The12thDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:17 AM   #49
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Do what I did. Buy a house, and have the renters pay your mortgage for you. (at the moment I have two 16 year old girl exchange students living at my house, 600/mo each)

If you are renting, you are only making other people rich.

Why be an occupy protestor when you can be on a beach somewhere not having to worry about bills or anything?
Old 09-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #50
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
So did you move in yet, and did you bang her yet??

Pics of roomate chick??
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #51
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
so did you move in yet, and did you bang her yet??

Pics of roomate chick??
+1 lol

msglngth
Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #52
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
So did you move in yet, and did you bang her yet??

Pics of roomate chick??
Haha, After considering all pros and cons about moving out or not, were actually moving in today, and no I haven't banged het yer and I don't intend to. I think she's okay looking, but she's not the type I'd hook up with at all, Sorry, I'm not going to post her pics on here, I respect her privacy. We actually set up a few ground rules, and I think it'll work out pretty well. I'm on my phone now, but once I'm settled in and all, I'll update this thread on how things are going. Thanks again everyone for your opinions, suggestions and funny comments, it was enlightening (and in some cases hilarious) to see what some people suggested and said on this thread! Haha

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #53
HPKMotorsports3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
HPKMotorsports3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
OP if you still have $600 after all your bills youre in good shape... After all is said and done i have $35 or so to spend. If you dont have to move out or dont want to then dont... But $600 is good
HPKMotorsports3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #54
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you gotta make it sure youve got an emergency fund next to you in case SHIT happens so bad to the economy. have something good for at least 6 months of living expenses saved up in the future. never live paycheck to paycheck.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #55
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post
So a friend of mine asked me to move out with her into an apt. It's a pretty nice place and the rent is fairly cheap, but when you break it down and factor in; rent, utilities, insurance (for my cars), food, cell phone bill etc, I am left with around $600 a month for personal expenses (to go out, etc). I know that's not much but is that do-able? I guess I'm looking to see if there is anyone else who are in a similar circumstance and if there are any suggestions before I decide to do this.
Gotta move out sooner or latter....

I bought a house at 23...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote