Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-01-2005, 07:50 PM   #121
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Talk about bad timing.. I say PINK or BAN!!!
I couldn't agree more. The ignorance of some people is staggering.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #122
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta keep the thread alive! Here are my lame contrabutions, please tell me if they are reposts or just plain stupid.

SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 09:59 PM   #123
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i'll add one!!!!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"

Last edited by theronin; 09-06-2006 at 10:44 PM..
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:30 AM   #124
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I love using Zangief. I love Louisiana. I dislike you. PINK!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:54 AM   #125
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection

Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #126
skithesteel
Leaky Injector

skithesteel is making a name for him/her selfskithesteel is making a name for him/her self
skithesteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #127
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
damn dude that la pic was fucked up...i lost my home, my car, my job and they've found 5 of my friends bodies in bay st louis. and even still, i dont want to imagine the conditions those ppl have to endure. to quote makato "i hope you get rickets."
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #128
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
*THIS IS HOW YOU BUMP AN OLD THREAD*
... you add shit to it, while helping people relive the prior funnies:

... yes, there will be some red xes and blank posts, but the thread was started a LOOOOOOONG time ago, it was more worth bumping than to start a new one.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #129
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #130
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Old 06-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #131
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14

eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:20 PM   #132
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
As long as the topic is a good one lets bump it up...

Here's my contribution from a video I made..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f2dGzvU0vM

These are all the owned pics I had.. I had more but I had to clean out my comp.

Last edited by ONYX S-13; 06-22-2007 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: terrible grammar
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #133
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
one with the baby in the microwave isnt funny at all, yea.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:05 PM   #134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #135
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
my people be crazy ukrainian traing regiment? wtf haha

my fav so far is the BUFFERING over the real player haha
Old 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #136
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 06-23-2007, 08:20 PM   #137
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
one with the baby in the microwave isnt funny at all, yea.

uhh.......sorry
Old 06-23-2007, 08:50 PM   #138
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Old 06-23-2007, 08:56 PM   #139
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
LB's pic... DAMN THAT SUCKS... All over everyone in front of him... They sure did get OWNED
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #140
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
you aint seen nothin yet

1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #141
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Old 06-23-2007, 11:15 PM   #142
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

ahahaha you can actually see the shock waves going through his ass lol......

^^ Im sure this will be the first and last time I will get to say that
Old 06-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #143
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
ahahaha you can actually see the shock waves going through his ass lol......

^^ Im sure this will be the first and last time I will get to say that
LMAO you fuckers are gonna make me cough up a lung,

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:30 PM   #144
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Old 06-24-2007, 12:19 AM   #145
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

^^ lol that one was already posted...and it really freaks me out hahaha
Old 06-24-2007, 12:25 AM   #146
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
bahahahahah I just read this one ahahaha winning bidder must have been pissed
Old 06-24-2007, 12:43 PM   #147
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #148
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future

boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:14 AM   #149
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Phillip, I am diggin the rally one. That shit is hilarious.

The Nash one is however, just mean. haha. j/.k
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:59 PM   #150
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ng/teamsig.jpg

^^^Pretending to have a lowered car^^^
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote