Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #31
1_Bad_Silvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
1_Bad_Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zilvia.net works pretty fast on my computer
1_Bad_Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #32
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have noticed Zilvia not being as fast as it used to be, but it always loads for me, and honestly, if speed was the main issue of not visiting a site, and the speed difference between "fast" and "slow" is like 1.5 seconds, then man, somebody has got to get a life.

Anyway, no problems on this end.

I think I let me premie expire for all of like 2 minutes, until I realized I was black.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #33
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm happy to see that my "not so kind words" have made somewhat an impact on the people in charge.

I'm sure if I just said "Hey um, excuse me guys, but why is Zilvia so slow?"

I would get some typical PR speech you guys have said numerous times before.

I'm honestly trying to get a reaction out of you guys to see what's going on here.

I know this isn't any of your (mods/admins) day jobs (if so, I don't see how you'd pay your bills )

I read that thread about slow being defeated or whatever, but I believe that was a month (maybe longer?) ago, and haven't seen any results.

I made this thread because I'm tired of waiting to see how long it's gonna take for Zilvia to get faster, and I got my answer.

I'm not "threatening" you guys. And I'm certainly not saying I'm going anywhere.

I'm just saying if I donate money to something, and don't see some changes in YEARS... Something is wrong.

I've always tried my best to be a good member, and honestly if me voicing my opinion in an frustrated, yes, but honest way is offensive, I am sorry.

But Zilvia is my favorite place to go when I get home.

I love you guys.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #34
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
February 22nd
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Yes, it got worse.

We are ordering a new server tomorrow! Sorry for the delay all.
February 24th
Quote:
FYI, server ordered. Ship date is a month out
February 26th
Quote:
Is it faster, at least a little? Did some magic, will speed up way more once new server arrives.
March 1st
Quote:
Server shipped!
March 3rd
Quote:
New server gets here Wednesday! Onst Onst Onst.

Oh yes, silly us. I can see now how you would think that NOTHING was being done and we were just blowing "a typical PR speech" in your direction.

A month? Not quite. Today is only the 10th, and you didn't start this thread until yesterday.

Your "not so kind words" weren't needed as all the responses given were in reaction to other Threads where people were expressing concern, instead of jumping on some kind of soap box to denounce Premium Memberships.

You wanted a reaction? You got it.

I could care less if you become a Premie again at this point. There are MUCH better ways to find out information or "have an impact" than going off on a tangent on the owner of this site. Especially when he is being very courteous in each of his responses and making an effort to correct the problem. I didn't expect this type of behavior from you Scott, but then again, I don't really know you. You were just another Blue Name to me. Now you're just another name.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #35
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT0NY4ED1U0
Old 03-11-2010, 08:14 AM   #36
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
actually West started a thread back on 1/26/10 saying he was looking into the problem as well.

just sayin.

ah well, we all love each other again, let's go get (insert appropriate food here).
Old 03-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #37
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I thought it was first a group hug, then everyone holds hands and sing Kumbya, then we go out to get (insert appropriate food)?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #38
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
actually West started a thread back on 1/26/10 saying he was looking into the problem as well.

just sayin.

ah well, we all love each other again, let's go get (insert appropriate food here).
This is probably what I was referring to.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote