Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #31
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can you just sell the intercooler alone? I don't need the piping
WTFaNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #32
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFrikkenWill View Post
woah, you could use this even with the bumper reinforcement bar? which one do you get if you have a s14 with a s13 sr20det?
yes!
There is 26 variations of this kit selectable in cart based on:
Coupler Color Preference,
Vehicle Body,
Engine and Turbo

It dont matter which "kit" you click on because they are all adjustable (once you are in the shopping cart) to your scenario
Quote:
Originally Posted by datboibrad View Post
didnt see any mention of it but will you guys be releasing a version to work with greddy intake manifolds?
depends on if we get a car in the shop to fab pipes for the greddy,
in the mean time all greddy manifold users have been using S14 spec hot pipes and using the flexability of the couplers to make up the small difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
Can you just sell the intercooler alone? I don't need the piping
yes sir $250+sh
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #33
S13shaka
Zilvia Member

S13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymore
on your website it says shipping for the intercooler kit is free
S13shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:44 AM   #34
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You still have an s13 kit in stock? Free shipping?
Old 01-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #35
papa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
papa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to papa
do you still have s14 to s14sr kit's instock? shipped to 18902?
Old 01-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #36
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
We just installed this on our buddy's car. The boost response on this thing is RIDICULOUS.

Extremely well made kit. Welds are superb, pipes are very light and fit very well.

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 01-18-2010 at 09:23 PM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #37
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13shaka View Post
on your website it says shipping for the intercooler kit is free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landers View Post
You still have an s13 kit in stock? Free shipping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa View Post
do you still have s14 to s14sr kit's instock? shipped to 18902?
We are currently sold out of all intercooler stock.

The free shipping was an introductary special & will not carry over to the next batch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
We just installed this on our buddy's car. The boost response on this thing is RIDICULOUS.

Extremely well made kit. Welds are superb, pipes are very link and fit very well.
Thanks for the pic and review!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #38
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
sorry if this questions has been answered, but how much h.p. can these intercoolers support?
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #39
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much horsepower does the intercooler support
Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #40
papa
Zilvia Junkie

papa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to papa
alright thanks. any idea how far off the new ones are?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #41
cdvr-s13
Leaky Injector

cdvr-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I just called and the buddy told me 2 months.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_sr20 View Post
sorry if this questions has been answered, but how much h.p. can these intercoolers support?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy View Post
How much horsepower does the intercooler support
It has been answered before, more than enough power for the type of turbos this is designed for. I am currently waiting on a CFM spec if you would like a dead accurate number.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvr-s13 View Post
I just called and the buddy told me 2 months.
that is true
Old 01-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #43
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
you guys taking pre-orders?
Old 02-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir thats no problem
Old 02-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #45
Black Guy
Leaky Injector

Black Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choices
Has anyone used this with a top mount set up?
Black Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #46
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes I had a few customers that did that
Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #47
cdvr-s13
Leaky Injector

cdvr-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't even realise I ordered one of these

until it showed up at my door yesterday

Seems to be a high quality kit, will post some pictures once I install it on my RHD 89 Silvia.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #48
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Do you have a date on when these will be in? I should have just ordered it a long time ago, although I didnt know if I'd be able to salvage my car. Still looking to pick this up with the subframe riser bushings whenever both are back in stock.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #49
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

SFR is in stock 2-19 HMIC kits around the end of march. You can order at any time and we will ship when it has arrived.

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY FROM THE HMIC KIT
(although they are a match made in heaven!)

I now have turbo inlets in stock for S15 T28 turbo ~ bottom mount ~ with Stock MAF or Z32 mass air flow meter Only $60!

Features:
~ 3 layer reinforced silicone couplers
~ Color choice of Black or Orange
~ Bead rolled Aluminum tube
~ Stainless steel hose clamps
~ Matches the Parts Shop MAX High Mount Intercooler (HMIC kit) perfectly!

*I am now looking for a car with T25 turbo for development.

Inlet pipe for T28 turbo with stock MAF available in black or orange:

Inlet pipe for T28 Turbo with Z32 MAF available in black or orange:

Install pictures

Old 02-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #50
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Just ordered the intake last week, but I may have to fab something up so I can drive it this week with a filter. Drove it a little while the other night without a intake filter(too lazy to make the one I had fit the MAFS), and the response is fantastic.

Took some pictures of the kit on my car after install...

sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pipes look very stealth painted black, cant wait to see your clean setup with the proper inlet and filter.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #52
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hey Dan, anybody using these with an RB25? Obviously with the greddy intake, or do you think the throttle body is too close and angled the wrong way? I know it would be a tight fit, just thought I'd ask.
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 AM   #53
modestmouse
Leaky Injector

modestmouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I know they're currently out of stock but I'd like a price on the intercooler without piping shipped to 29418 please
modestmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #54
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
Hey Dan, anybody using these with an RB25? Obviously with the greddy intake, or do you think the throttle body is too close and angled the wrong way? I know it would be a tight fit, just thought I'd ask.
no one yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by modestmouse View Post
I know they're currently out of stock but I'd like a price on the intercooler without piping shipped to 29418 please
should be $281 shipped
Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #55
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
that would be easy to do with pie cuts.
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:02 AM   #56
Rb20detboy
Leaky Injector

Rb20detboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey how much shipped to 94566. I need an intercooler and piping for a 240sx with rb20det engine with stock turbo and throttle body. Have this? Thanks!
Rb20detboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #57
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
how about for Fc3s??? can i use the stock fan???

thanks
bryon
Old 02-26-2010, 12:23 AM   #58
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
so u guys got none left for s13 with t28?
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #59
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Is the piping aluminum or steel?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #60
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
The piping is aluminium. Dan, whats needed for a T28 upgrade? Just a 45 * coupler?