Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 04:01 PM   #1
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
G-dimensions

I have yet to buy anything from them yet but i have been talking to James for the past few months now and he has been nothing but helpful. Just from this experience they get a A+ from me. But i wanted to know what everybody else has to say and since they didnt have their own thread yet i decided to make one. So lets hear it.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
I really havent bought anything from them but James has helped me more that i can remember. Great people to talk to and deal with.

A+ for them!
Old 06-28-2005, 04:35 PM   #3
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
they rule!!
i gotm y kouki s14 clip there and it ran perfect from day 1
its a great shop james rules

100% recommended!!! very cleanmotors and work!!
and alex p does alignments there too!
Old 06-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #4
cheez80
Zilvia Member

cheez80 is an unknown quantity at this point
alex p + james = teh win. a racecar for a friend is being worked on there. good guys, the lot of em.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #5
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Cool place, while Alex was aligning my car James was showing me cool stuff on all the cars there. Nice, know what they're doing, personable. A+
Old 09-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #6
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
You didn't buy anything, meaning this is not a review of a business. Unless you paid for their information. So it's locked.
-Jeff