Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
Carugatti666
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Carugatti666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow vip jdm lexus ls400 1991

i have 91 lexus ls400 , vip style ride , im gona start with , its bagged so you can roll slammed or roll high or whatever you like , its on 19' axis rims 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears
it has upgraded exsaust with the tips pointed up , all fenders are rolled and pulled , the front fender is white because there was an accident made with rolling a fender and was cracked so i had this new one put on , the body is all straight , CLEAN TITLE, it also has an aftermarket intake , i have the original setup aswell , i have hid kit running 7k and also have fogs good running condition and are very bright i also have clear JDM running lights that i was told where prity rare , , the car runs really strong its a v8 and is really fast , with a very comfortable ride every thing works and all electrial works , the sun roof works also , electric seat works , ac. and heater work also , the interrior is in fair shape , with alot of whare on the driver seat , there are cracks on the dash , but rest is all nice and clean , i also have a detachable "personal" wood grain steering wheel , with a working horn ! , the chassis has 229xxx but the engine was rebuilt and has about 90,xxx miles , one of the kool things about this car is i have the original buying recipte for the car , and it was purchased for over 40,000 dollars and im selling her for 3800 , seems good to me , some cons are that i havnt gotten smog done but i paid for the tags i just need to bring back the smog recipt and they will give me new tags ,i just havnt had much time with work and school and stuff , also the driverside door handle is craked but works fine , i have a replacement also , also the clear coat is fadding in alot of places

selling for 3800 which is a great deal for anyone looking for a car , i really need the money ill consider trades with cash on the other end , please call or text thanks 9517868854

Last edited by Carugatti666; 01-17-2013 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: missed somthing
Carugatti666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #2
Xclusive_racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Xclusive_racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Pictures would help also read the Sale Thread Rules and Guidelines
Old 05-07-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
Swiffly_Swan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Swiffly_Swan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll give you my XXR Hyper silver 521's 18x10 +12 squared for ur Axis wheels. They're wrapped in 225/40/18 with plenty of life left in em'. Lmk if ur interested, my good sir.
Swiffly_Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Maybe I'm interested, maybe I'm not, lets get some pics and stop wasting good bandwidth!
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote