Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 01:09 PM   #931
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Did obama and biden wait till atleast 20,000 died back in 09 from swine flu before they even bothered to take action?lol

Oh and i luv how biden is out there maken stayements like he has any pull on this. Fjkn moron...staten the same shit TRUMP has already stated.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2020, 01:11 PM   #932
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
exitspeed #triggered #snowflake

You still didn't dismiss his and his admin's handling of the situation......which is the entire premise of my post. Nothing to do with hatred. However the fact that the way this admin has handled this, is DIRECTLY affecting me and my family. Just like how you were pissed off at Obama for taxes/laws (example) and it affected YOUR family, I have every right to be pissed when an admin willfully DOES NOT DO THEIR JOB and the outputs directly affects me and my family.

Universities have all gone online
I know of several people who have to self quarantine (in my immediate circle and family)
I am unable to find basic infant Tylenol at ANY store within a 30 mile radius
I am unable to go to the grocery store for basic needs
I am unable to float my work schedule to support the closing down of daycare
The list is endless

I have to deal with the fallout from how shittily this admin handled all that. And glad you aren't feeling the effects (or spoiler alert, you very much are but because you are so beholden to deer leader you will not admit it)

I will pull up the numbers shortly since you love throwing around numbers and insults.

Are you unable to have a discussion without throwing out insults because someone dislikes how your leader handles himself?? It's amazing your inability to decouple and immediately shoot back with some clearly #triggered or #snowflake comment.

Sounds like ur fuck...

Goto JOEBIDEN.COM...heard hill show u how to wash ur hands

Im good though.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:22 PM   #933
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Did obama and biden wait till atleast 20,000 died back in 09 from swine flu before they even bothered to take action?lol

Oh and i luv how biden is out there maken stayements like he has any pull on this. Fjkn moron...staten the same shit TRUMP has already stated.
Please cite those numbers.

And yes, the Obama admin DID do something about it and took lessons learned from the prior outbreak 6 years prior. Also, they did this DURING a recession. trump's response further eroded the market.......sop yeah.

Quote:
he CDC and other U.S. governmental agencies used the summer lull to take stock of the United States' response to H1N1 flu and attempt to patch any gaps in the public health safety net before flu season started in early autumn. Preparations included planning a second influenza vaccination program in addition to that for seasonal influenza, and improving coordination between federal, state and local governments and private health providers. On 24 October 2009, U.S. President Obama declared swine flu a national emergency, giving Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius authority to grant waivers to requesting hospitals from usual federal requirements.
So yes, the Obama admin DID do something.

I literally called my insurance company and local government for information and they gave me the runaround and then told me to go to the ER.......because they literally received no guidance on how to address this (or due to the fact that it wasn't a national emergency, they had to enact their own methods on how to address.....)

So yep send everyone to the ER to either
a) Get infected or
b) infect everyone else.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:42 PM   #934
S14rebuild
BANNED

Never said obama, sat on his ass and did nothing...he did so after many died and thousands were ill/infected.

You should atleast applaud the approach this great president is doing to protect this country, instead of snicker and insult him....
Old 03-12-2020, 01:43 PM   #935
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
exitspeed #triggered #snowflake

You still didn't dismiss his and his admin's handling of the situation......which is the entire premise of my post. Nothing to do with hatred. However the fact that the way this admin has handled this, is DIRECTLY affecting me and my family. Just like how you were pissed off at Obama for taxes/laws (example) and it affected YOUR family, I have every right to be pissed when an admin willfully DOES NOT DO THEIR JOB and the outputs directly affects me and my family.

Universities have all gone online
I know of several people who have to self quarantine (in my immediate circle and family)
I am unable to find basic infant Tylenol at ANY store within a 30 mile radius
I am unable to go to the grocery store for basic needs
I am unable to float my work schedule to support the closing down of daycare
The list is endless

I have to deal with the fallout from how shittily this admin handled all that. And glad you aren't feeling the effects (or spoiler alert, you very much are but because you are so beholden to deer leader you will not admit it)

I will pull up the numbers shortly since you love throwing around numbers and insults.

Are you unable to have a discussion without throwing out insults because someone dislikes how your leader handles himself?? It's amazing your inability to decouple and immediately shoot back with some clearly #triggered or #snowflake comment.
Again, he could have handled this from your own playbook and all this shame shit would have happened and you’d be effected the same way.

But whatever. Hashtag shit and keeping blaming Trump for every thing under the sun you aren’t happy with.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:45 PM   #936
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Again, he could have handled this from your own playbook and all this shame shit would have happened and you’d be effected the same way.

But whatever. Hashtag shit and keeping blaming Trump for every thing under the sun you aren’t happy with.
Its easy for people to blame thier failures on others sucess.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:35 PM   #937
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
And you do realize that the actions taken to combat this by the healthcare system and other systems are PRE PLANNED and have nothing to do with who’s president?

Trump took extra precautions over a month ago and started banning travel from areas and it was immediately called racist by you fucks (I’m just going with that name for you fucks for now on).

And also, the same shot is happening n every country in the world right now...where trump is NOT president. This is new territory here. The globe has never reacted this way to a virus before. And considering how much better the US is than China, Europe (directly because of their open borders), Japan, etc were not in bad shape. Now the economy is going to be fucked. Go ahead and blame blame blame but there was no good way (even lefty countries like Europe for example) to deal with this.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:43 PM   #938
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

And Ralliart, don’t act like you’re the only one this is affecting. Hell im basically saddling up to not work for the next 2-3 months. If film and movie production is getting canceled so will all my shit.

Also, I have 3 special need children with vulnerable immune systems. Granted this hasn’t had the impact on the youth like H1N1, but this shit terrifies me. It’s only a matter of time before all schools are canceled (I thought it was going to be announced today but it didn’t).

But honestly we need to stop the fucking blame game. It’s pathetic and doesn’t help you or I.
Old 03-13-2020, 12:50 PM   #939
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Dude. That is flat out NOT TRUE!! There were not 20,000 deaths in the US due to the wine flue (that number is FALSE). Second, The Obama admin moved to declaring this a PUBLIC HEALTH Emergency BEFORE A SINGLE PERSON DIED!!

Because you are clearly allergic to facts, here is the FACTUAL timeline on how the Obama Admin addressed the swine flu. I also asked you to research the numbers and you flat out refuse to

Quote:
Obama acted before pandemic declared
Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009.

That was when only 20 cases of H1N1 — and no deaths — around the country had been confirmed.
Quote:
The Obama administration declared swine flu, or H1N1, a public health emergency six weeks before H1N1 was declared a pandemic.

No H1N1 deaths had yet been recorded in the United States.

Six months after that initial declaration, when more than 1,000 deaths had occurred, Obama himself declared H1N1 a national emergency
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...health-emerge/

This declaration freed up funds and resources to begin to tackle the outbreak.

Why do conservative folks always seem to tout straight up lies??
Old 03-13-2020, 01:00 PM   #940
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
And you do realize that the actions taken to combat this by the healthcare system and other systems are PRE PLANNED and have nothing to do with who’s president?

Trump took extra precautions over a month ago and started banning travel from areas and it was immediately called racist by you fucks (I’m just going with that name for you fucks for now on).

And also, the same shot is happening n every country in the world right now...where trump is NOT president. This is new territory here. The globe has never reacted this way to a virus before. And considering how much better the US is than China, Europe (directly because of their open borders), Japan, etc were not in bad shape. Now the economy is going to be fucked. Go ahead and blame blame blame but there was no good way (even lefty countries like Europe for example) to deal with this.
Your first two lines are categorically false. Please go look it up. Just like S14 above keeps throwing around clearly false information, you are doing the same. trump did not ban because of corona. He banned because racism. He also didn't ban ANYONE from China. He banned from Muslim nations, WHICH HAD NO STRAINS OF CORONA VIRUS!!

And again, please keep calling me "you fucks". I refuse to stoop to that level. But you can carry on. Doesn't bother me that you are unable to hold a convo without insults.

P.S If the US was better than China, China wouldn't be the one that's touted as Hero's right now as they managed to contain their OWN outbreak.

In essence fuck China for all this. However, we can do better.

Look, I would love to back this president, but he simply needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth. When you cannot read a teleprompter we need to reevaluate how low you want to set the bar.

And who the fuck is going to pay for the $1.5T he literally eviscerated by dumping it into the market. Didn't trump claim that one swipe of a pen he can fix everything?? Well, here we are. And are $1.5T more in depth because of incompetence . Why was that $1.5T not used to prop up the test kits, R&D for a cure, etc?? All knee jerk, ZERO calculated moves. This shows a gross level of incompetency. Perfect.....

And no, Biden was DEFINITELY not my pick for president.
Old 03-13-2020, 02:13 PM   #941
S14rebuild
BANNED

Go to china....heard they need help
Old 03-13-2020, 02:16 PM   #942
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Right at this moment during this press conference Dr Fauci reiterated that the protocol was followed but it wasn’t prepared for this.

And I’m genuinely sorry about the “you fucks” thing. I’m super tense about this situation and I let that get to me too much yesterday.

Look, no response was going to be perfect. I fully believe that. But we need to get past this and get this economy up and running again ASAP. That’s all I care about.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:14 PM   #943
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...uage-into-law/

Seems only right...ralliart...please come and defend that cunt
Old 03-13-2020, 06:26 PM   #944
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...uage-into-law/

Seems only right...ralliart...please come and defend that cunt
Read the last line of my post.......

Quote:
And no, Biden was DEFINITELY not my pick for president.
Regardless; Separation of Church and States. Did you already forget the 1st Amendment?? Oh that's right, you only care when it benefits YOU.

Anything else??
Old 03-13-2020, 06:49 PM   #945
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/03/...lated-goodies/
Old 03-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #946
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
This is called a rider bill. However, please do not mischaracterize this as ANYTHING new.

Quote:
In U.S. government, “riders” are bills in the form of additional provisions added to the original versions of bills or resolutions considered by Congress. Often having little relationship to the subject matter of the parent bill, riders are typically used as an often-criticized tactic intended to gain the enactment of a controversial bill that would probably not pass if introduced on its own.

Other riders, known as “wrecking” or “poison pill” bills are used not to actually be passed, but merely to prevent the passage of the parent bill or to ensure its veto by the president.
Quote:
An Example of a Controversial Rider
The REAL ID Act, passed in 2005, required the creation of something that most Americans have always opposed – a national personal identification registry. The law requires the states to issue new, high-tech driver’s licenses and prohibits the federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes —like boarding airliners—driver’s licenses and identification cards from states that do not meet the law’s minimum standards.

When it was introduced by itself, the REAL ID Act garnered so little support in the Senate that is was never even brought to a vote. But its backers got it passed anyway. The bill’s sponsor, Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R) of Wisconsin, attached it as a rider to a bill no post-9/11 politician would have dared vote against, titled the “Emergency, Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief.” That bill allocated money to pay the troops and pay for the war on terror. Few voted against the bill. The military spending bill, with the REAL ID Act rider attached, passed in the House of Representatives by a vote of 368-58, by a vote of 100-0 in the Senate. President George W. Bush signed it into law on May 11, 2005.

Rider bills are most often used in the Senate because the Senate’s rules are far more tolerant to them than the rules of the House. In the House, all amendments to bills must generally be related to or deal with the subject of the parent bill being considered.

Riders are most often attached to major spending, or “appropriations” bills, because the defeat, presidential veto or delay of these bills could delay the funding of vital government programs leading to a temporary government shutdown.

In 1879, President Rutherford B. Hayes complained that lawmakers using riders could hold the executive hostage by “insisting upon the approval of a bill under the penalty of stopping all of the operations of government.”
Please be consistent...

And this is pulled directly from your link

Quote:
Although the bill addresses providing testing and masks to respond to the coronavirus, it also expands unemployment insurance and food stamps, requires the Social Security Administration to provide paid sick leave, and mandates that employers give paid permanent sick leave to their employees
Please tell me, what's so wrong with any of those items?? Considering if someone works at a low level job for instance (think Factories, labor, etc), if I am forced to make the choice of "don't show up to work because I have to stay home with my kids because daycare is closed and immediately get fired" vs "I need to work because my kids need to eat so I need to leave my 2,5, and 10 year old at home to fend for themselves", what the fuck?!?!

It is situations like this that those provisions DIRECTLY help.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:16 PM   #947
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Exitspeed:

I will absolutely 100% respect this post and thank you!

I am just so fatigued as it's day after day of some other ridiculous shit. I took a hiatus from posting, but man; daycare just gave us word that things are fluid. The local rec centers have closed for atleast 2 weeks. Schools are closed for even longer. My work has no direction from the admin on what to do (and they depend on this admin to provide direction). My insurance stated the same. Lame response to the virus, the constant blame on the last admin (just read his last tweet about Obama changing the rules on testing which is flat out a lie), etc etc. Get the fuck off twitter and go be presidential is all I ask. Shoot, all my trackdays, races, etc are cancelled. However, that's first world problem things and not necessary for me to live.

If this admin would stop looking behind them and just do their fucking job, I wouldn't be here posting.

I literally know people who were DIRECTLY ripped off by trump and Kushners in NJ. They literally worked as a contractor for trump and his org and trump literally just stopped paying his invoices and hid behind bankruptcies after bankruptcies. The exact way he ran his businesses and upteen bankruptcies is how he is running the government and it's like groundhog day.

I guess I am just worn down as you are as well. I really have nothing against you at all and why I refrain from calling you "fucks". I am not mad at you. Just so tired of daily crap from this admin....

Anyways, I appreciate your post!
Old 03-14-2020, 02:47 AM   #948
srh666
Zilvia Member

srh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choices
Lock him up
Old 03-17-2020, 08:41 PM   #949
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Looks like COVID-19 is primarily, if not completely, isolated to blue counties of the country. Will the DeMs accuse nature of 'election interference'?

When will we start holding people accountable for traveling from infected areas to clean areas? Selfish people traveling is the only reason this virus has spread across the planet.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:49 PM   #950
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Looks like COVID-19 is primarily, if not completely, isolated to blue counties of the country. Will the DeMs accuse nature of 'election interference'?

When will we start holding people accountable for traveling from infected areas to clean areas? Selfish people traveling is the only reason this virus has spread across the planet.
Your first sentence is FALSE

When will be start holding employeers accountable for forcing people to work and to travel to infected areas, only to have same employeer force you to "quarantine"?? Yeah, I know of lets just say a "few" who are currently dealing with this very issue now. However when people like yourself politicize it and in essence downplay it, this is the outcome

Just like that asshole in KY (a RED state) who, after testing positive, left the hospital against Doc orders, and the Governor had to station officers around his house 24/7 to FORCE him to self quarantine. That's the sort of shit that get's us to this point. So I agree, folks like that need to held accountable

US coronavirus death toll surpasses 100, with case in every state
West Virginia reports first coronavirus case, meaning all 50 US states have now been hit by the virus
Old 03-17-2020, 11:04 PM   #951
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Your first sentence is FALSE
REALLY? Prove me wrong, you fucker.
Old 03-18-2020, 12:54 AM   #952
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Riverside County is a red county in Southern CA that so far has about 14 confirmed infections and 3 or 4 dead so far.
Old 03-18-2020, 04:28 AM   #953
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Did the read the link I posted.....or just google maybe.

CDC has all the results. Also KY.

Dont be so.dense.....
Old 03-18-2020, 04:36 AM   #954
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
You are the example of what's wrong with our country. You state some random, totally unsubstantiated statement with no links or facts within 5000 miles of the post.

I respond with the actual numbers and reports and a case in KY (a predominantly red state). Your response?? "Prove" you wrong

What in the ever living fuck. So instead of you doing your own damn research......or shit just fucking reading. Your response is to prove (which I did) you wrong

THIS is what is wrong with out country. Facts dont matter
Old 03-18-2020, 05:58 AM   #955
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
Riverside County is a red county in Southern CA that so far has about 14 confirmed infections and 3 or 4 dead so far.
Riverside county voted Clinton 50%, Trump 44%. Try again.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/811288852983934976
Old 03-18-2020, 05:59 AM   #956
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Did the read the link I posted.....or just google maybe.
Your link doesn't even mention the affected county, genius.

"Governor Jim Justice said the confirmed case was detected in the state's Eastern Panhandle, an area close to Washington, DC. He did not immediately disclose the county where the illness occurred."
Old 03-18-2020, 07:05 AM   #957
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Your link doesn't even mention the affected county, genius.

"Governor Jim Justice said the confirmed case was detected in the state's Eastern Panhandle, an area close to Washington, DC. He did not immediately disclose the county where the illness occurred."
Ok. Since you fail to want to do your own research. Here I will do it for you

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/CO...568871681.html

Quote:
As of Tuesday afternoon, 10 confirmed cases are reported in Johnson County (in the Kansas City metro area), three cases in Wyandotte County and one case each in Butler, Douglas and Franklin counties.
Butler: Red
Douglaus: Blue
Franklin: Red

Please stop fucking politicizing this thing........This is a pandemic across the ENTIRE US. So please take your trash statements and dump it somewhere else.

P.S Kansas is very much a flyover state and county make up is something like 95:5 for trump, so yeah
Old 03-18-2020, 07:57 AM   #958
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

P.S If counties had the fucking test kits, we would actually know a TRUE number. Not this Blue vs Red bullshit you are touting.

P.S Go call your local government or insurance and see the runaround they give you about test kits. Let me know when your head stops spinning.

Due to the inavailability of test kits, I was told but BOTH the local government and insurance to go to the fucking ER. To what? Be either exposed or to spread??

It's a fucking cluster. WVA have less than a 100 test kits for the ENTIRE.......FUCKING.......STATE (as of a day or so ago). So you tell me how many people actually have it vs a "hunch".....
Old 03-18-2020, 08:02 AM   #959
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

P.S Kansas is very much a flyover state and county make up is something like 95:5 for trump, so yeah
So you found 2 red counties out of like 3000? Even in 'Trump country' the majority of COVID cases are in Johnson county which has been blue since 2018.

Quote:
Please stop fucking politicizing this thing........
Your posts in this thread vastly outnumber mine so you can check that social justice warrior BS at the door.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #960
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
So you found 2 red counties out of like 3000? Even in 'Trump country' the majority of COVID cases are in Johnson county which has been blue since 2018.

Your first statement said

"Looks like COVID-19 is primarily, if not completely, isolated to blue counties of the country. Will the DeMs accuse nature of 'election interference'? "

I showed you otherwise and now you are backtracking. Isn't original statement now unequivocally false??

And what does any of this has to do with election interference?? Has a Dem come out to state this??
Closed Thread