Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #661
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
Thanks to Miguel, Jason and Hason I couldn't have done any of this without you.
And the old man with the Mustang shop @ Willow springs.

I need a new stick:
I heart Miguel, Jason, Hason, and everyone else that helped .com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJmotor View Post
RYU, ya I spent day one under your car and would do it again, you tore it up on Sunday man.

S13coupe, let us know if you gonna roll out, we are in the 805 too.

Thanks to everyone out their.

Miki and Jason you guys are true bro's man. Guild you rock dog, Forrest you tore it up as always, the DA guys good show. Thanks to all that helped us out and once again, Jason (RYU) you tore it up I'm still cleaning off my hands from the car on Saturday, lol WERD!!
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #662
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
The old man at Willow, is Dave, he rocked man, saved the weekend for us. and his dogs were cool too, Mickie and Jake.

Aww you heart me, now get back to work

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM   #663
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
let me get a video of Jack and I that Mark Slide Squad took

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xf3-_JS378g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xf3-_JS378g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahaha

EDIT - somebody embed it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf3-_JS378g[/ame]

(just gotta post the link...not the embedded html)

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #664
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu8200 View Post
What a weekend:
100+ Both Days

Saturday:
Leaking oil feed line for the turbo (Had to retap the block and go to a pipe fitting)
Then broke a rocker arm and the shim found its way into the oil pan (thank god)
Sunday:
Broke my e-brake cable mid-day

Would I do it all over again?

In a heart beat
Man, you get like no rounds, and then each time you go out you rip it so smooth with baad angle and smoke. Jen took a pretty nice video from a run you made at HTM, up from the hill - it´s coming up + I have from my roof cam as well.

Here´s the first ever tandem practice our team did on Sat to feel eachother's speeds out, but we only got into the first transition then Jason's engine breaks.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBHraEs-fE0[/ame]
Old 06-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #665
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
^^^ Awwww didn't even really see the crash! So Cracka Jack spun and got T-boned. bummerrrrrrrrrrr ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #666
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I think a bunch of people filmed it though...
let's wait and find out
Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #667
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
lol

blue dolphin ...

made that hit sounded pretty hard....
Old 06-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #668
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Thanks Carl,

Sorry I couldn't be a better teammate, but next time should go much smoother.

By the way you tore it up all day Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait for the next team tandem.

Wish I could have been a part of that 15 car train but with no e-brake things could have gone real bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
Man, you get like no rounds, and then each time you go out you rip it so smooth with baad angle and smoke. Jen took a pretty nice video from a run you made at HTM, up from the hill - it´s coming up + I have from my roof cam as well.

Here´s the first ever tandem practice our team did on Sat to feel eachother's speeds out, but we only got into the first transition then Jason's engine breaks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBHraEs-fE0
Old 06-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #669
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yeah it is... it's Jack's (azndoc).

Dude your R33 is hot ~ I took a few more pics, but they weren't sharp... would have loved if you were running a front bumper, then we coulda got some more shots to blow up bigggggggg
thank you
i, and almost everyone else, was having major cooling issues
so i was doing my best to keep it cool
Old 06-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #670
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu8200 View Post
Thanks to Miguel, Jason and Hason I couldn't have done any of this without you.
And the old man with the Mustang shop @ Willow springs.

I need a new stick:
I heart Miguel, Jason, Hason, and everyone else that helped .com

its Hasan* and I heart you to bro you did great on sunday you were shredding deep =]
Old 06-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #671
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Yeah basically I e braked to bring myself around, but guess the tire just wasn't as grippy as I thought when I pulled the ebrake and I spun. Just in time to look up and watch as BH coming straight at me.

Damage is whatever. New door, pound out the dent in the rear quarter, and paint.

Just felt really bad about BH's car.

Slept in on Sun drove two run groups, second run group my car starts leaking oil. Found out that the oil return tube on the turbo snapped off. Got it into the pit and check oil level in the motor to see that there was none.

Thanks to those who helped me push the car onto the trailer. Flybert for motivational speech after crash, dousan for making fun of me, Charlie for making fun of my driving and sleeping in, BH for giving me my first official crash, City Tire for being awesome with their tent and food, Just drift for an awesome weekend, Mike B for a cool looking car, Jordan's dad for the pics and Jordan's pics, Alex, Gordon, Geoff, Rebecca, and my gf Sandy for being there for me, and nice to put a face to the many other people I've met online.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:41 PM   #672
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ha Ha my bad Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
its Hasan* and I heart you to bro you did great on sunday you were shredding deep =]
Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #673
95Kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ryu and rmj...that's what were all here for...to help each other out man...4th tranny held like a champ...thanks again for everyone's help...hour and a half to swap tranny's on the hot ass floor in the balcony pits...well worth it...miguel and jason...shouldn't you guys be working...not post whorin on zilvia? get out there and sell some wilwoods!!!

-Jason
Old 06-30-2008, 02:25 PM   #674
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Work, what is that, lol

Old 06-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #675
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Just wondering, wheres the videos

Old 06-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #676
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
same....
ii even bought a brand new box of tissues for these videos... just in case .. lol
Old 06-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #677
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Violent Running TV was there. Mostly for camping and Day 2. And we were all fucking smashed.

So... we'll see what the hells on these four ominous looking MiniDV's shortly.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #678
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
there's content on those tapes that i wouldn't even dare to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Violent Running TV was there. Mostly for camping and Day 2. And we were all fucking smashed.

So... we'll see what the hells on these four ominous looking MiniDV's shortly.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #679
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
haha. We might have gotten that dude running into your R33. lolz.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #680
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Callaway View Post
I had a lot of fun. I recorded a lot of dick and balls. Literally.
=

sounds freaky
Old 06-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #681
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
You gots no idea..
Old 06-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #682
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Seriously. I just saw the balls.

Full frame shot of balls.

This is gonna be like a 20 minute video.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #683
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
ryu did the footage i took come out okay?

if it did post it ASAP
Old 06-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #684
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
newblood somebody hit your R33??

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #685
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

little shaky but good. I have to give the footage to Miguel as my pc has no inputs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
ryu did the footage i took come out okay?

if it did post it ASAP
Old 06-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #686
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

ya some drunk dood ran into it full speed and almost got knocked out
it didn't mess it up or anything
just like a small dent less than a dime size

btw super sick tandems with me and you
are you going to post the footage up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
newblood somebody hit your R33??
Old 06-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #687
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Seriously. I just saw the balls.

Full frame shot of balls.

This is gonna be like a 20 minute video.

burn the lense
Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #688
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Thank you everyone for your support. It was great seeing you all out there as well as a lot of new faces, as well as guys we've been sending tires out to for quite some time... and finally getting to put a face to their names at ASB4. Despite the heat everyone was in great spirit. Thanks to Ziptied and Just Drift for yet again a bad ass event!
ASB in November.... DO IT!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #689
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
I just remembered something before I passed out. Anyone remember me punching the crap out of Forrest's rear bumper to demonstrate how durable authentic works9 stuff is? I don't know where or what I did after that.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:30 PM   #690
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that shit was outta control
electrical problems
alternator bracket fell outta place and shredded up my belt
ehh... shit happens at the track especially at asb's

this event will not be forgotten!!!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote