Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 12:15 PM   #1
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've been giving you asshats rational and factual arguments for literally years. Now your feelings are hurt that I'm playing your game. lol
Old 09-16-2020, 05:12 PM   #2
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is politics, tho.

Rational and factual arguments aren't even used to line the bird cage. R and D aren't subscribed to rational and factual, they get Cat Fancy and Us Weekly and Teen Vogue. It's all about adherence to the Party, and to thine own Party be true.

God save the queen, we mean it, man. We love our queen, god saves.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:07 AM   #3
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
If only our politicians were this base

https://www.newsweek.com/why-chris-r...-trump-1532544
Old 09-17-2020, 08:38 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

That is the biggest bunch of shit ever.

Which yes men from the Democratic orbit actually had trump's ear?? Not a single democrat or Pelosi. If you didn't suck trump's dick, you were banished.

P.S The Senate and mitch (well, Fox News) has much more control over things the president does than the House. So so much for co-equal branches.....
Old 09-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #5
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

I'd get fully on-board with this opinion if Dems controlled the House and Senate, but that's currently not the case. Can't completely ignore the actions (or in-actions) of the Republican majority Senate. Along with the enablers in the current administration and parts of the Republican party (state & local reps.).
Old 09-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #6
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240

Old 09-17-2020, 10:43 AM   #7
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:

Did he not hear the Woodward tapes??
Old 09-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #8
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That's why Chris Rock is Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle is Dave Chappelle.

Trump is a five-year-old. He needs to be herded around and he needs to be fed good opinions. No one near him can do this in the best interests of the country.

We're supposed to have checks and balances. One is static, the other dynamic. One depends on the power of the judiciary, the other the power of the representatives. But a two-party system requires representatives to play nice or lose their job- rather than actually serve their constituents.

What do Trump supporters (and Trump Haters) think of this chart:

It's just as bullshit as anything else. The methodology is wack and the creator was biased. But someone built it and it's been seen by more than 15k people, of whom few understand data analytics (and I certainly don't).

This is part of the problem- we see things presented to us and we trust them. We see numbers from Trump and we trust them. We see numbers from Biden and we trust them. We see huge jumps in something from year to year and we get scared... until we realize that the scale is off or one of the axes intentionally distorts data.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:40 PM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
You want the Dems to control the country? Say good by to your constitutional rights, say hello to paying for half of you fucking bums who blame the President for your lazy ass being home banking government checks then cutting them down because the deficit is sky rocketing.

No fucking SHIT the unemployment spiked. No fucking SHIT the deficit spiked. The Dems just gave fucking everyone free money to stay home [at one point, they were making nearly the same money as I was while I was at work 50+ hours a week]. You know how fucked the Dems are? Let me show you.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/rhode-...-mickey-mouse/
Old 09-17-2020, 02:59 PM   #10
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
You want the Dems to control the country? Say good by to your constitutional rights, say hello to paying for half of you fucking bums who blame the President for your lazy ass being home banking government checks then cutting them down because the deficit is sky rocketing.

No fucking SHIT the unemployment spiked. No fucking SHIT the deficit spiked. The Dems just gave fucking everyone free money to stay home [at one point, they were making nearly the same money as I was while I was at work 50+ hours a week]. You know how fucked the Dems are? Let me show you.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/rhode-...-mickey-mouse/

Or maybe, just maybe, the minimum and living wage have such a delta this is what you get?? I guaran-fucking-tee, the minimum wage couldn't even get you an in-out burger.......much less pay rent in CA.

Every other country in the free world had the government subsidized not only the workers, but the companies, provided proper PPEs, proper healthcare and guess what?? They are all going back to work, opening schools and getting back to day to day without having to do Herd "Mentality" (whatever the fuck that is)

We can even get PPE distrubution right...The admin literally undermined its own fucking people, Yet, it's the dems faullt??

Quote:
The USPS had a plan to send 5 reusable facemarks to every household in early April. Even had a press release ready.

The White House blocked the plan.

?There was concern...that households receiving masks might create concern or panic."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...s-amazon-foia/
Old 09-17-2020, 03:33 PM   #11
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You would quote the washit on post. The most biased publication available outside of North Korea. Anyone who quotes the Shit on post instantly loses all credibility.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:47 PM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
You would quote the washit on post. The most biased publication available outside of North Korea. Anyone who quotes the Shit on post instantly loses all credibility.
So you take issue with the post, but not the fact that the president undermine his own people??

And we wonder why we are in this shit.......and why we will be in this shit for atleast for the forseable future....

Here, I will do one better. This is directly from a special adviser to the president/Pence from the DHS

https://twitter.com/RVAT2020/status/...422511108?s=20

The president literally undermined the UNITED States citizens...
Old 09-17-2020, 04:00 PM   #13
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So you take issue with the post, but not the fact that the president undermine his own people??
When have I defended the President? Have I praised his "ability to undermine his own people", or is that just you putting words in my mouth?

Yes, I have an issue with the Washington Post and anyone who uses it for anything other than toilet paper. Show me a Post article written with a single shred of journalistic integrity and I'll show you my 13" penis.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #14
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Or maybe, just maybe, the minimum and living wage have such a delta this is what you get?? I guaran-fucking-tee, the minimum wage couldn't even get you an in-out burger.......much less pay rent in CA.

Every other country in the free world had the government subsidized not only the workers, but the companies, provided proper PPEs, proper healthcare and guess what?? They are all going back to work, opening schools and getting back to day to day without having to do Herd "Mentality" (whatever the fuck that is)

We can even get PPE distrubution right...The admin literally undermined its own fucking people, Yet, it's the dems faullt??

But minimum wage effects people with poor or no education. comes down to community..... i wonder which communitys are at the bottom? The ones with the highest crime rates, the ones with the most same race crimes, the communities with the highest goverment assistance, communities with the most broken family homes....

This is just too easy.

How much more do you want others to give up to help others that wont help themselves? Im suppose to pay for little shakuan's breakfast,lunch and dinner when his dads in jail for selling drugs(my $ pays for him too) and his mom out in the street with a BLM sign, screams life isnt fair, I made poor choices give me more free shit?

Just draw the line and then i can truly decide........ whats the amount of the money i worked hard for every year, im suppose to hand over, so others can have it? Lets start there.....
Old 09-17-2020, 05:46 PM   #15
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
But minimum wage effects people with poor or no education. comes down to community..... i wonder which communitys are at the bottom? The ones with the highest crime rates, the ones with the most same race crimes, the communities with the highest goverment assistance, communities with the most broken family homes....

This is just too easy.

How much more do you want others to give up to help others that wont help themselves? Im suppose to pay for little shakuan's breakfast,lunch and dinner when his dads in jail for selling drugs(my $ pays for him too) and his mom out in the street with a BLM sign, screams life isnt fair, I made poor choices give me more free shit?

Just draw the line and then i can truly decide........ whats the amount of the money i worked hard for every year, im suppose to hand over, so others can have it? Lets start there.....
DO you think people choose to be in a community with higher crime rates?? No schools?? No opportunities?? Or chose to be followed by the police?? Or had a choice when it came to the "war on drugs" (which you need to read what it actually meant and how it exploded the black representation in prison and why rich white owners got paid for it)?? Or when the government redlined the district they lived in?? Or denied siphyslis treatment because "scientist" wanted to see the long term effects on humans??

You really think people chose to be in the situation they are currently in??

Here are some sources to read

The Tuskegee Timeline

Quote:
The study initially involved 600 black men ? 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. The study was conducted without the benefit of patients? informed consent. Researchers told the men they were being treated for ?bad blood,? a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In truth, they did not receive the proper treatment needed to cure their illness. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance. Although originally projected to last 6 months, the study actually went on for 40 years.
The ended in 1970s. FUcking 50 years ago not even!

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/52665...egated-america

Quote:
In 1933, faced with a housing shortage, the federal government began a program explicitly designed to increase ? and segregate ? America's housing stock. Author Richard Rothstein says the housing programs begun under the New Deal were tantamount to a "state-sponsored system of segregation."

Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
The government's efforts were "primarily designed to provide housing to white, middle-class, lower-middle-class families," he says. African-Americans and other people of color were left out of the new suburban communities ? and pushed instead into urban housing projects.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/br...story-drug-war

Quote:
The Early Stages of Drug Prohibition
Many currently illegal drugs, such as marijuana, opium, coca, and psychedelics have been used for thousands of years for both medical and spiritual purposes. So why are some drugs legal and other drugs illegal today? It's not based on any scientific assessment of the relative risks of these drugs ? but it has everything to do with who is associated with these drugs.

The first anti-opium laws in the 1870s were directed at Chinese immigrants. The first anti-cocaine laws in the early 1900s were directed at black men in the South. The first anti-marijuana laws, in the Midwest and the Southwest in the 1910s and 20s, were directed at Mexican migrants and Mexican Americans. Today, Latino and especially black communities are still subject to wildly disproportionate drug enforcement and sentencing practices.
White people with PURE COCAINE got a slap on the wrist (as they could afford to shoot up). Black folks, who are historically marginalized could only afford reduced cocaine and received significantly LONGER and more serious terms for usage, although being less potent than pure cocaine white folks used to shoot up

Again, I wish people would not ignore HOW/WHY we got here.........
Old 09-17-2020, 06:05 PM   #16
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
White people with PURE COCAINE got a slap on the wrist (as they could afford to shoot up). Black folks, who are historically marginalized could only afford reduced cocaine and received significantly LONGER and more serious terms for usage, although being less potent than pure cocaine white folks used to shoot up

Funny, since the Crack Vs Cocaine argument has long been debunked.

Higher penalties for crack, meth and heroin are directly related to the perceived societal threat and physical harm it does to the user.

A Gram of crack is going to physically fuck you up more then a Gram of Coke.

A person trying to get a Gram of crack is going to be sucking dick, robbing little old ladies, selling drugs and stealing car stereos.

A person trying to get a Gram of Coke is going to ask his dealer if he takes America Express.

This has nothing to do with race unless you are going to argue Black's are predestined by genetics to be violent crackheads.

Even if Black's are genetically more susceptible to crack, again, our society values safety and human life. We all know crack absolutely destroys people. Coke, thanks to the liberal entertainment industry, still has this risqu? swanky sexy vibe to it.

If you cared about drug policy you should be backing Trump.

Biden and Harris both wrote and supported those aggressive anti-street crime laws.

Trump had been trying to lock down the Mexican boarder and stop the mass importation of Chinese fentanyl. You know, the shit that killed your boy Floyd. POS got a bigger send off then Kobe.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:39 PM   #17
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
DO you think people choose to be in a community with higher crime rates?? No schools?? No opportunities?? Or chose to be followed by the police?? Or had a choice when it came to the "war on drugs" (which you need to read what it actually meant and how it exploded the black representation in prison and why rich white owners got paid for it)?? Or when the government redlined the district they lived in?? Or denied siphyslis treatment because "scientist" wanted to see the long term effects on humans??

You really think people chose to be in the situation they are currently in??

Here are some sources to read

The Tuskegee Timeline

The ended in 1970s. FUcking 50 years ago not even!

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/52665...egated-america

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/br...story-drug-war

Oh so mean like HARRIS keepn those black men locked up, used for slave labor, she even hide evidence to keep nonviolent drug offenders locked up.

But to ur reply...yes they do..its there community.they should be the ones to clean it up.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:51 PM   #18
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Here, I will even post the pictures

Quote:
Some top administration officials even hoped to tap the mail service’s vast network — and its unrivaled ability to reach every U.S. Zip code — to help Americans obtain personal protective equipment. The idea originated out of the Department of Health and Human Services, which suggested a pack of five reusable masks be sent to every residential address in the country, with the first shipments going to the hardest-hit areas.

At the time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had been working on coronavirus guidance that recommended face coverings, a reversal of its previous position, in the face of mounting evidence that people could spread the coronavirus without experiencing symptoms. The Postal Service prepared for the possibility it might be deputized in the effort, drawing up a news release touting that it was “uniquely suited” to help. The service specifically identified Orleans and Jefferson parishes in Louisiana as the first areas to receive face coverings, with deliveries shortly thereafter to King County, Wash.; Wayne County, Mich.; and New York, according to the newly unearthed document, which is labeled a draft.

Before the news release was sent, however, the White House nixed the plan, according to senior administration officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share internal deliberations. Instead, HHS created Project America Strong, a $675 million effort to distribute “reusable cotton face masks to critical infrastructure sectors, companies, healthcare facilities, and faith-based and community organizations across the country.” About 600 million of the 650 million masks ordered have been distributed, according to an HHS spokesperson, including 125 million set aside for schools.

“There was concern from some in the White House Domestic Policy Council and the office of the vice president that households receiving masks might create concern or panic,” one administration official said in response to the scrapped mask plan.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:52 PM   #19
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I love how Republicans can't point to any left leaning policy that is specifically somehow bad. It's only ever that "say goodbye" bullshit. It's not the fucking 80d dude. Find some new shit.

I'd love to actually be able to engage in meaningful debate about the shit but there discourse never rises beyond middle school tribalism.
Old 09-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #20
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I love how Republicans can't point to any left leaning policy that is specifically somehow bad. It's only ever that "say goodbye" bullshit. It's not the fucking 80d dude. Find some new shit.

I'd love to actually be able to engage in meaningful debate about the shit but there discourse never rises beyond middle school tribalism.
Remember when I said that less than 24 hours ago and was met with more insults and tribalism rather than policy and philosophy?
Old 09-17-2020, 03:55 PM   #21
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Here, I will even post pics

Quote:
Some top administration officials even hoped to tap the mail service?s vast network ? and its unrivaled ability to reach every U.S. Zip code ? to help Americans obtain personal protective equipment. The idea originated out of the Department of Health and Human Services, which suggested a pack of five reusable masks be sent to every residential address in the country, with the first shipments going to the hardest-hit areas.

At the time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had been working on coronavirus guidance that recommended face coverings, a reversal of its previous position, in the face of mounting evidence that people could spread the coronavirus without experiencing symptoms. The Postal Service prepared for the possibility it might be deputized in the effort, drawing up a news release touting that it was ?uniquely suited? to help. The service specifically identified Orleans and Jefferson parishes in Louisiana as the first areas to receive face coverings, with deliveries shortly thereafter to King County, Wash.; Wayne County, Mich.; and New York, according to the newly unearthed document, which is labeled a draft.

Before the news release was sent, however, the White House nixed the plan, according to senior administration officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share internal deliberations. Instead, HHS created Project America Strong, a $675 million effort to distribute ?reusable cotton face masks to critical infrastructure sectors, companies, healthcare facilities, and faith-based and community organizations across the country.? About 600 million of the 650 million masks ordered have been distributed, according to an HHS spokesperson, including 125 million set aside for schools.

?There was concern from some in the White House Domestic Policy Council and the office of the vice president that households receiving masks might create concern or panic,? one administration official said in response to the scrapped mask plan.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:07 PM   #22
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

EDIT. See below.....
Old 09-17-2020, 04:09 PM   #23
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Why on Earth would any sane person have such an emotional response to a company they don't own and a product they don't buy?

Who gives a fuck what avenue the information was gotten through, is the information valid and correct? Basic shit, man.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:08 PM   #24
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

EDIT. See below.....
Old 09-17-2020, 04:16 PM   #25
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I have posted both about the Woodward videos, and several items to prove the current admin (and in particular trump himself) undermined the US citizens in regards to the Covid 19 response. If you are taking issue with a single article from the post, but NOT with how this admin was single handedly fucked over our people, then yeah, I do not need to put words in your mouth....

So the Post is just reporting on a FOIA request.

So regardless of your issues with the post and journalistic integrity, they are literally just the messenger.......Isn't that what journalism is all about?? Post just the "facts" and let the people come to their own conclusion.

So yeah don't shoot the messenger in this case....
Old 09-17-2020, 04:27 PM   #26
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

You fellas keep neg repping me over and over again. That's not exactly being "open-minded" and "open for debate" now, is it? I've never neg repped any of you.

No, I didn't read your quoted Post article. What happened to the link? The article doesn't even exist.

Yes, it would be great if news outlet reported just the facts. Many of them don't. They add their own "twist". If they constantly have more Pro-lefty than Pro-righty headlines, or vice versa, I consider them biased. The Post is the most biased publication I've ever seen and I recommend everyone avoid using them for debate.

Last edited by dbeiler; 09-17-2020 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 09-17-2020, 04:51 PM   #27
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You fellas keep neg repping me over and over again. That's not exactly being "open-minded" and "open for debate" now, is it? I've never neg repped any of you.

No, I didn't read your quoted Post article. What happened to the link? The article doesn't even exist.

Yes, it would be great if news outlet reported just the facts. Many of them don't. They add their own "twist". If they constantly have more Pro-lefty than Pro-righty headlines, or vice versa, I consider them biased. The Post is the most biased publication I've ever seen and I recommend everyone avoid using them for debate.

Lmao...welcome to the political section of zilvia! If ur a republican or make sense u get neg!! Just bask in the RED

NOVEMBER 3RD HAPPENS ALL WILL BE BETTER.
trump will win the election, and adam LZ will buy zilvia.net domain
Old 09-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #28
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:

Yes, it exist. I made an editing error

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...s-amazon-foia/
Open via incognito to get around the paywall.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:51 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Note: I audit rep comments every couple of days waiting on a reason to ban someone for abusing the system.
You have gotten SEVEN rep comments in 13 calendar months, so your "keep neg repping" claim is bunk.
Also, the concept of repping someone because they did you, positive or negative, is what led to the deletion of the system the first time and is precisely WHY I randomly check the rep comments.
Thanks for playing though

And I write too!
Old 09-18-2020, 04:37 AM   #30
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Note: I audit rep comments every couple of days waiting on a reason to ban someone for abusing the system.
And yet there is a massive gap between my premium member payment date and actual membership access date. Explain that moderator time management logic.

Quote:
You have gotten SEVEN rep comments in 13 calendar months, so your "keep neg repping" claim is bunk.
We clearly have different definitions of "keep neg repping".

Quote:
Also, the concept of repping someone because they did you, positive or negative, is what led to the deletion of the system the first time and is precisely WHY I randomly check the rep comments.
Well you see, it's impossible to neg rep somebody back when they too bitch-ass to admit they neg repped you in the first place.
Closed Thread