Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #91
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

hey Steve, rember when I first met you and you took me for a ride in your car down the street in Long Beach.... Woodruff by the 405. yea.

i thought... holy shit this thing is so fast... and smells like gas
haha oh shit man thats amazing

i shortly lost my mind after that, sorry for bringing you into all that hahaha.

fucking awesome
Old 06-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #92
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy View Post
240sx owners have degraded. there are alot of thieves and scammers now. there are alot of unhelpful elitests as well. there's just alot of disrespect in general.

that doesn't mean you don't enjoy the car. but it can mean you don't like the new attention your car attracts, or the type of people you are now exposed to.
it's turned into the honda circles i know...

I mean nothing against honda owners but because of the cheap nature their scene became they were more susceptible and in like 04 I would say after the 2nd or 3rd US D1 I think the majority of honda owners (especially west coast) starting to halt the shit talking and seriously consider selling their cars, and dumping their drag slicks they carry everywhere with them for illegal runs. I mean im not trying to be a dick or claim "oh i was here before the bandwagon" because even in 2002 it was the beginning of the bandwagon, but a lot of the shiftiness of the honda low balling and bullshit scams and drama has kind of seeped over, although alot LESS so than I would have guessed

their> or thier haha

i before e except after T aaaaaar g