Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Spencer dougherty

see update...

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 04-29-2014 at 12:55 AM..
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
jonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I got a horrible experience with that guy, he still hasn't returned my emails. Here is the link. Beware what you buy from him that's all im saying, see for your self.

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/216801...you-judge.html
jonnybonds84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
I had a bad experience with him. Lagged on the swap, jimmy rigged my mad, and used the sohc throttlecable, and sohc ps lines(wichled to it blowing In my engine bay)....he's out to make a few buck that's it. Sloppy and definately not effiecient. I never had problems contacting him though...and for the record, I never told him bout any of my problems, cuz I don't wanna hear excuses...mind you i d have to drive 1 to 1.5 hours to his place.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

jonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to all
2 hour and some change to pick up the KA I bought from him, I know but I thought he was a good source. Im sure there is alot more people out there that had bad experiences with him but don't say nuthing. SUCKS, with the price that I paid for the "REBUILT" ka that I bought from him I say he owes me like 400 bux. No answer from him though.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I can vouch for Spencer. He's always been pretty honest with me. And if I had any discrepancies with his work, he's always made an effort to correct what went wrong.

He's a stand up guy in my eyes.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #6
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
Sideways_blksr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sideways_blksr20
he is a very good guy ,knows whats he is doing
charge me really cheap to rebuild my sr and did a great job ,cant complaint!
Sideways_blksr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #8
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
BEWARE!!! Spencer dougherty/Sideways Performance

Spencer dougherty swaped my crashed 86's motor into a new 86 chasis. My old chasis had a full AutoPower cage. Spencer completed the swap and then asked me if his buddie could use my cage to mock it and build his own. I permitted Spencer to loan the cage for TWO months as long as Spencer disposed of my bare crashed chasis. He agreed and two months went by with no word. I called Twice a day for an EXTREMLEY GENEROUS time and was ignored. I ran into Spencer at a Pipe Line meet and as soon as he saw me he did his famous, " dude!! where have you been!!!?? Ive been trying to reach you!! why dont you pick up?!?" which he say to every person he fucks over. I later figured out that he was locked up for stealing so that why he prob did not to call me. I decided to act like a gentleman and asked politely to pick it up and he agreed and said that he had the cage at his shop ready for PU. Ok so if thats the case why didnt he call me or return my calls?? Thats when round two started. He again never picked up and ignored me. After recent confritaions on 626's Drift thread he was called out on many acounts of fraud, cheating and stealing and told me that he "threw my cage away because i never wanted to pick it up." ok, ,,, lets say i didnt want it any more and didnt give a fuck about it....Who the fuck would toss a full AutoPower cage ? Spencer is a theif and lies, he stole my cage and i want my money. If he grew balls and admitted it, i would talk to him, like a gentlemen thats a adult and work out a price or even maybe a payment plan, but shit has gone way to far and it needs to be known that this theif is out there and still fucking people over. I have a hand full of eye whitnesses. Please If you have had any experiences with Spencer that have ended like this please voice it here. We need to put this guy away.
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty
WOW how rumers get started.. yes i owe them $150.. no its not my falt thought. my smog guy jacked for for 10 smogs and there the only one i havent payed back.. so it like fuck man.. and the cage i swaped his car and said he had a few day to come grab the cage outta the car befor i junked it.. never showed up so i juck it...ya real shechy.. im offering people help on there ride and u start trashing me.. i heard about u talking shit on me at the last meet.. thats sum pussy shit.. my #'s posted!!!!!

oh whooooooaaaa!! u fucking ghetto piece of shit. You fucking told me that your freind need wanted to "barrow" my cage to copy it. I told spencer sure no worries, i need it back with in 2 months tho and the deal was that he would scrap my old car as a price for "using my cage". i let two months go by then called all day very day to no answer. Then i was notified that you got locked up...FOR STEALING. then i saw u at a meet and u do the hole famous, " hey bro!!!! how are u !!!??" talk and act like we are cool. Your number one exuse is that we never call you. you fucking never pick up ur phone!! It is my fucking mission to let every one on this fucking planet to know what a crook, theif and strait up fucked up person you are. Get me my money

Jason
Old 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Sideways Performance

Mods please keep this thread, combining it with a "thumbs up"thread is not what i had in mind

Sideways Performance swaped my crashed 86's motor into a new 86 chasis. My old chasis had a full AutoPower cage. Spencer completed the swap and then asked me if his buddie could use my cage to mock it and build his own. I permitted Spencer to loan the cage for TWO months as long as Spencer disposed of my bare crashed chasis. He agreed and two months went by with no word. I called Twice a day for an EXTREMLEY GENEROUS time and was ignored. I ran into Spencer at a Pipe Line meet and as soon as he saw me he did his famous, " dude!! where have you been!!!?? Ive been trying to reach you!! why dont you pick up?!?" which he say to every person he fucks over. I later figured out that he was locked up for stealing so that why he prob did not to call me. I decided to act like a gentleman and asked politely to pick it up and he agreed and said that he had the cage at his shop ready for PU. Ok so if thats the case why didnt he call me or return my calls?? Thats when round two started. He again never picked up and ignored me. After recent confritaions on 626's Drift thread he was called out on many acounts of fraud, cheating and stealing and told me that he "threw my cage away because i never wanted to pick it up." ok, ,,, lets say i didnt want it any more and didnt give a fuck about it....Who the fuck would toss a full AutoPower cage ? Spencer is a theif and lies, he stole my cage and i want my money. If he grew balls and admitted it, i would talk to him, like a gentlemen thats a adult and work out a price or even maybe a payment plan, but shit has gone way to far and it needs to be known that this theif is out there and still fucking people over. I have a hand full of eye whitnesses. Please If you have had any experiences with Spencer that have ended like this please voice it here. We need to put this guy away.

WOW how rumers get started.. yes i owe them $150.. no its not my falt thought. my smog guy jacked for for 10 smogs and there the only one i havent payed back.. so it like fuck man.. and the cage i swaped his car and said he had a few day to come grab the cage outta the car befor i junked it.. never showed up so i juck it...ya real shechy.. im offering people help on there ride and u start trashing me.. i heard about u talking shit on me at the last meet.. thats sum pussy shit.. my #'s posted!!!!!

oh whooooooaaaa!! u fucking ghetto piece of shit. You fucking told me that your freind need wanted to "barrow" my cage to copy it. I told spencer sure no worries, i need it back with in 2 months tho and the deal was that he would scrap my old car as a price for "using my cage". i let two months go by then called all day very day to no answer. Then i was notified that you got locked up...FOR STEALING. then i saw u at a meet and u do the hole famous, " hey bro!!!! how are u !!!??" talk and act like we are cool. Your number one exuse is that we never call you. you fucking never pick up ur phone!! It is my fucking mission to let every one on this fucking planet to know what a crook, theif and strait up fucked up person you are. Get me my money

Last edited by Croan; 02-23-2009 at 08:45 PM..
Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
95nissan240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
95nissan240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a few months ago I needed to smog one of my cars before i sold it i've had heard from other people that spencer did smogs. So I called spencer and told him that I needed smog and he said ya come down with your vin # and $150. So I met up with him and handed him the cash along with my vin # a few days later I sold the car to my buddy and shortly after he calls me and tells me that the smog doesn't show up at the dmv office (spencer said it would be done in a day or two and it will show up at the dmv when we pay for registration). So I call Spencer multiple times and never answered my call or returned my voicemails. I saw him at the 626 drift event on the 15 and he said he would have my money the next day. So Feb. 16 comes a long and he tells me he doesn't have it to stop calling him that he will call me when he has it and he can't just pull $150 out of his ass. I still haven't recieved any phone calls from him and won't answer mine. Everybody watch out for this shady guy!!!
95nissan240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #12
ka-t_180sx
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (14)
ka-t_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
spencers legit as fuck what you guys talking about..he fixed my coilovers and fixed some problems on my sr for free...........legit dude
ka-t_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

spencer is a legit dude he charged me really cheap to rebuild my sr and did a great job...
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
Sideways_blksr20
Nissanaholic!

Old 02-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #15
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
Mods please keep this thread, combining it with a "thumbs up"thread is not what i had in mind

Only 1 thread allowed per reviewee.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #16
95nissan240sx
Leaky Injector

95nissan240sx is on a distinguished road
i just got back from spencers shop HE called me to tell me he had my money to come by the shop and i did. everything went smooth and he payed me the full amount hopefully anyone who has a problem with him gets it resolved. Once again thanks spencer for my money back it may have taken quite sometime but atleast i got it back
95nissan240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:14 AM   #17
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Spencer is an all around good guy. I've only had good experiences with him. He is very knowledgeable and great to work with.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #18
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

So why doesn't he speak in this thread and answer questions and answer PMs??? He should say something if he is such a awesome person.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #19
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
I've had great help and service from spencer, totally went out of his way when it wasn't necessary. Great guy, would love to do business in the future.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #20
vietspec
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
vietspec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sideways Performance

So i've read mixed reviews about these guys and I wanted to share my experiece.

I actually had a great experience with everyone over at Sideways. I ran into Spencer here by chance on zilvia. He sold me his SR Wiring harness and I ended buying a few other things as well. He was extremely helpful and even gave me a lot of technical advice over the phone that a lot of people could not answer. Very educateed when it comes to Nissan swaps. I ended up having a million problems with the car and sent it to him to do work on. EVERYTHING turned out great and he fixed everything and was very straight up and gave me a great deal.

Heres the work so far.

Sold me an SR harness and made an S13 redtop sr to S14 harness for me.

Sold me and intercooler,fabricated brackets a installed it. Very clean job.

Changed out the suspension which I didn't even buy from him.

Installed my catback

Installed my Altima dual radiator fan, rewired and installed a relay to make it work without a switch.

Checked my door and diagnosed the power problem so I wouldn't buy the wrong parts.

Did a million small things to make sure the car was safe to drive. So manythings I cant even remember.

Overall I have already refered some friends to him. I want to make it very clear that I have had no previous experience with him before and am in no way related to the company. just giving my presonal experience and comments. GREAT service and without a doubt extremely reasonable price. All this work was done on a few different occasions the last few weeks. I already have mroe work lined up for him and trust his abilities. If anyone here has any questions please feel free to PM me, I have no problem meeting up with anyone in o.c. if they want to look at the work, I dont mind meeting some fellow Zilvia memebers.

10/10 in my book.

Vince
vietspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
240gtsX

240gtsX is an unknown quantity at this point
Review of "SideWays Performace"

Spencer Dougherty doesn't make the effort to have everything done correctly. He's always half assing things. Thumbs down.

Edit: I'm sorry for all those who have lost a lot more to him. Let this thread serve as a warning to potential customers in the future.

Last edited by 240gtsX; 10-22-2010 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Added to thread
240gtsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #22
240gtsX

240gtsX is an unknown quantity at this point
sideways performance

I found member Spencer Dougherty (C.E.O. of Sideways Performance) on nicoclub telling people that he does swaps for cheap in So Cal. My 240 ran good but wanted a little more power. I end up going to him for a RB25 swap and when I met him and told him what I wanted he agreed. The total was a bit more than what I expected because of the other item I told him to install but was not a big deal. So as time goes by, he tells me that he has the engine and transmission and that the only parts he is now missing are the intercooler (custom made) and driveshaft which he had supposedly ordered before he ordered the motor. I then leave my car and he told me it was going to take about two weeks to complete. Two weeks go by and he hasn’t even started on the swap. The third week he calls me telling me that he is about to put the motor in but doesn’t have the intercooler or the driveshaft. He then tells me that he’s going to go order the intercooler when he told me about a month ago that he had already ordered it. Another week goes by and he finally puts the engine in and finally gets the intercooler but still no driveshaft. That same week he also installs the “Nismo LSD” that I had told him to put on. A week and a half goes by before he gets the driveshaft and is finally able to put it on. A 2 week job turned out to be a month and a half of mostly waiting for things he said he ordered before he started working on the car.

So I finally go to the shop to get my car and he then tells me that there is a problem. He turns it off and when he starts it again it makes a high pitch noise. SEE VIDEO BELOW. Then as time goes by I notice my car making some strange noise and notice the O/D (Overdrive for automatic transmissions) light turning on and off along with some other clicking noise. I found out that to make the O/D light stay off I needed to either put the windshield wipers level down or turn on my rear defrosters. As I find myself having to drive on a rainy day, I turn on my windshield wipers and nothing happens. By this time I’m wondering why they’re not turning on and trying to figure out what happened. While I’m in the car my rear windows start to fog up so I turn on my defrosters and come to find out that in order for my windshield wipers to work I need to turn on my defrosters and if I were to turn off the defrosters the wipers will stop immediately. SEE VIDEO BELOW. Other minor things that he could have taken care of could have been to at least calibrate my tach and my speedo which was off by a few mhp. My fuel gauge is not accurate at all, he didn’t put on a shifter boot and trim, broke my hood latch, didn’t even put on an air filter, chipped the paint on my hood in numerous places, left some exposed wires near the starter and left my clutch pedal improperly secured. I could have killed myself!!

Yesterday was an eye opener for me. I took my car to a highly reliable source to change the clutch and flywheel and he noticed a few things. One: the motor mounts he used are garbage! They don’t have the bolt that is supposed to secure the mounts to what I believe is the cross member. Two: There are about 3 out of 4-5 nuts missing from the O2 housing and three, one bolt is missing from the exhaust manifold. This is probably giving me a couple of boost leaks. To make things worse, the steering shaft is rubbing against the O2 housing. This caused for a part of the housing to wear out and at the same time it was wearing down the steering shaft. This has made my power steering a bit stiff. If my engine were to move even a few centimeters it can make my steering lock causing me to kill myself in one other different way -_- On top of all that, my source informed me that instead of properly securing the LSD with the bolts that you can buy from the dealer for a very cheap price he welded the LSD. WTF is that?! Horrible work is what that is!

Conclusion: There is no chance in the world recommend “Sideways Perfomance.” C.E.O. of Sideways Performance Spencer Dougherty does not take the initiative to fix small problems such as exposed wires, doesn’t buy bolts that cost less than $10 and doesn’t secure clutch pedals. More so, he doesn’t take into consideration the safety of the driver and others when he decides to leave the steering shaft rubbing against the O2 housing that is missing most of the nuts and welds the LSD instead of bolting it on. Consequently to his incompetence, I now do not feel comfortable driving my car in the rain as the wipers function improperly and I sure as heck do not feel comfortable taking my car to the track. I hope this helps out those who seek in doing a swap on finding someone who does reliable work, knows what he’s talking about, and will not fuck you over.

Start up problem

Windshield Wipers

Unfortunately I was not able to get pictures of the other things as I need to lift the car but will be updating this thread in the future.

Quote:
SideWays Performance Keeping Your Car Sideways 1(714)330-0021
SIDEWAYS PERFORMANCE - Home
Full Survice Drift/performance Shop
240 running crappy/wire problems/need power/5speed/
tons of used OEM/after market parts...call anytime!!!!

Incompetence and IMO
240gtsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #23
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
there's a thread about them already,
too lazy to search.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
there's a thread about them already,
too lazy to search.
I merged it to that thread once.
Then he made another. I locked that and linked him to the thread.
Then he made this thread.
Then he made another.
Now he is pink...
Old 02-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #25
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Because there the same person...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #26
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybonds84 View Post
So why doesn't he speak in this thread and answer questions and answer PMs??? He should say something if he is such a awesome person.
i dont think reviewed person is allowed to speak in the thread about them.

and ive met the guy hes cool, the shop was a bit messy and disorganized and thats how it seemed with the business aspect. He sold me a transmission that works decent , has some bearing noise though. price was good though.

right now i would say my opinion is neutral, not bad or good.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #27
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

Found this on his crappy shop. Everybodies cool when they are trying to take your money, I wasn't aware that you can't post in your review thread but he should answer questions, PMs and phone calls. As far as buying any serious parts or serious services (tranny, engines, LSDs) don't get it from him, most of his trader points are from his friends, fake or someone who bought a screw from him.

http://zilvia.net/f/reviews-forum/30...rformance.html

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM, DO NOT SUPPORT HIS SHOP.

THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #28
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
dude, he's hardly ever one here. he never gets back to my PM's either and it's for favors im trying to do for HIM. i've dealt with him a couple times and had no problems.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #29
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

I never had any problems with him answering my PMs until I found out he fucked me over, that's no excuse. I mean really.

Let's see, search more post by Spencer Dougherty.......

02-27-2010 06:50 PM
by Spencer dougherty
02-27-2010 02:25 PM
by Spencer dougherty
02-27-2010 03:23 AM
by Spencer dougherty
02-26-2010 02:44 AM
by Spencer dougherty
02-22-2010 11:45 PM
by Spencer dougherty
02-22-2010 10:28 PM
by Spencer dougherty

Total Posts:756
Post per day: 0.68

Since March 2009 he has not missed a month that he posted more than 5 times. I'm on here every day and my PPD is 0.84, so I would say that his on here at least once every two or three days.
If you don't have any good facts to back up any of your excuses for him your not not doing this forum any good. And look at that your on his friends list, what a surprise.

Last edited by jonnybonds84; 03-04-2010 at 05:56 PM..
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #30
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
he gave me some misc. parts that i needed for free. seems cool to me. shops legit.
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote