Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-02-2020, 03:58 PM   #13111
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
i think if the next 86 goes turbo and retains its weight / dimension and price range, it will be the most promising silvia successor. mid to late ?21 doesnt seem too far off
This is where I?be been at the whole time. I feel like the 86 is 60% of the car I want. Nothing is perfect, but it?s not quite enough to really want one. A little more power via a turbo and boom goes the dynamite. My o lot concern is at this point in my life I?m honestly not sure if I?ve matured beyond that kind of car. I hate that I feel that way but I honestly do. I feel like a 964 or a 993, F Type or new Supra or a new new Z would suit me better.

Fuck I?m old.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:25 PM   #13112
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
The Ecoboost Mustang being 3500-3600lbs automatically disqualifies it from being called/ compared to a S16, or Silvia.

Silvia = sub 2999lbs

If Toyota/ Subaru can make the FR-S/ GT86/ BRZ sub 3000lbs there can be no excuses.

Lets just hope the GR86 does indeed get the 2.4T option and weighs less than 3000lbs...
The BRFRSGT86Z is a hard top Miata that weights 2,900lbs. A 1991 Miata was only 2,100lbs.

A Turbo S15 came in just a few pounds under 3,000. I think they are 2,875.

A '93 Fox Body ustang was 2,900lbs and some basic bolt ons drop it to 2,500lbs.

Reality is that is all 25 years ago now. Safety, Content, Comfort etc have all changed in expectation.

The BRFRSGT86Z is a slow seller because it's size and weight are its only positive attributes. Its more expensive then a base Pony, has less forward thrust, less space and feels like a shit box in comparison.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:08 PM   #13113
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
The BRFRSGT86Z is a hard top Miata that weights 2,900lbs. A 1991 Miata was only 2,100lbs.

A Turbo S15 came in just a few pounds under 3,000. I think they are 2,875.

A '93 Fox Body ustang was 2,900lbs and some basic bolt ons drop it to 2,500lbs.

Reality is that is all 25 years ago now. Safety, Content, Comfort etc have all changed in expectation.

The BRFRSGT86Z is a slow seller because it's size and weight are its only positive attributes. Its more expensive then a base Pony, has less forward thrust, less space and feels like a shit box in comparison.
1999 S15 Spec R weight: 2734lbs

FRS weight: 2,776 to 2,817 lbs
GT86 weight: 2,776 to 2,817 lbs
BRZ weight: 2,776 to 2,817 lbs

Ecoboost Mustang weight: 3,532 to 3,642 lbs

Nice try, though...

I'm 6'3" and have sat in several FRS/BRZ/GT86's and all of the Miata gens. The FRS/BRZ/GT86 has way more room in them compared to the Miata's. Not even close to a valid comparison...

Also, I'm sure the base pony can afford to feel less like a shit box, because of the almost 756lb weight difference.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:07 PM   #13114
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
oh fucking hell... hate on the mustangs weight all you. go drive one.

i actually did, and guess what? the weight really doesnt matter. car felt EXACTLY like my S13. period!

also, with the factory upgrade packages from Ford/Shelby, you can have your Ecoboost Mustang running 12s RELIABLY and with factory backed warranty.

FRS is cute and all... but an S13 with an SR making 12psi on an S15 T28 will walk all over it (speaking from personal experience). FRS is gutless. sure its light weight, but let the evidence speak for itself about the motor. 12.5:1 compression ratio GTFO!!! honda isnt even that stupid!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:51 PM   #13115
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
I don't "hate" the Ecoboost Mustang at all. It's just not in the same category "type" as the S-Chassis are. The weight alone makes it heavier than the RWD turbo Skylines...

I also don't have to drive one to point out that it weighs almost 756lbs more than a FRS/GT86/BRZ...

Also, a "stock" GT86 was still able to be half a second faster than a "stock" Ecoboost Mustang around Tsukuba Circuit:

Ford Mustang Ecoboost: 1:10:36

Toyota GT86 G 16" LSD: 1:09:778

I'll admit that the Ford backed 350hp package for the Ecoboost Mustang is pretty damn cool, but it still doesn't hide how much the Ecoboost Mustang weighs...

I mean could you imagine a sub (or, close) 3000lb Ford produced RWD car with the same above package available for it?
Old 08-03-2020, 08:27 AM   #13116
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I'd say 97% of buyers for both cars will never see a track let alone care the GT86 is slightly faster.

I have not driven a GT86/brz/frs, but I have driven an Ecoboost.

Despite the weight it does not feel heavy. The power is there. I had to turn on traction control in a parking lot to keep the tires from spinning.

Sure the toyo/subie twins maybe a bit faster in the twisites but unlike them, the ecoboost you can just turn the boost up to negate that factor.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:07 AM   #13117
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
The armchair car design vomit is knee deep in here. Big bold declarative statements about cars you've never driven based in opinions of thirty year old cars you've never driven either. It's honestly ridiculous.

My mom's sonata hybrid manages to feel and perform better than any 90s Japanese sports car I've been in. Technology has come a loooooooong way since then. A bigger, heavier car can massively out perform older powerhouses. Would it be nice to see Miata curb weights and big power. You bet your ass. Is it likely with today's emissions, safety, and fleet economy regulations. Not a chance.

But we can still have a good time in compelling cars with a shift of perspective and expectation

Edit

You guys also want to lump in modified s chassis and mustangs with stock 86s and BRZs like there aren't BOLT ON turbo kits pushing near 400hp with a simple flash tune. Start getting into the details of that platform like old fucks like us tend to do and even more power and driveability is there.

We have options today to fill the niche the s chassis did. We don't have to wait anymore.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:01 PM   #13118
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The Mustang is not only heavier, but also massive. The 86 is the true successor to the s15 spec s
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #13119
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
My mom's sonata hybrid manages to feel and perform better than any 90s Japanese sports car I've been in.
There are quite a few "90s Japanese sports cars"... Can you be more specific?

Are you saying that your mom's "sonata hybrid" can "perform better" than a stock FD3S, S2K, GC8 STI, EVO I-VI, SW20, S15 Spec R, GTR, etc....?

Quote:
Technology has come a loooooooong way since then. A bigger, heavier car can massively out perform older powerhouses.
Yes, and it would be great to see companies put that same modern engineering into lighter weight cars. People talk about how much better suspension and braking are today... Well put that shit in an affordable sub 3000lb RWD car with 250+hp then.

Quote:
Would it be nice to see Miata curb weights and big power. You bet your ass. Is it likely with today's emissions, safety, and fleet economy regulations. Not a chance.
Most of us just want a sub 3000lb RWD car with 250+HP... It looks like the GR86 might be able to finally do that if it comes with the 2.4L Turbo.

Having a modern sub 3000lb RWD car with 255HP is pretty much what most S-Chassis enthusiast want... Dealing with restomods, bolt-ons and engine swaps isn't for everyone and can get old.

Quote:
Edit

You guys also want to lump in modified s chassis and mustangs with stock 86s and BRZs like there aren't BOLT ON turbo kits pushing near 400hp with a simple flash tune. Start getting into the details of that platform like old fucks like us tend to do and even more power and driveability is there.
I hope your right, but if what you say is true I'd think we'd be seeing a lot more boosted FRS/GT86/BRZ around...

Also, it was only dorki who made the modified S-chassis comparison... The Ford one is actually valid, because it's done through them and covered under warranty. Not everyone can afford buying a new/ used car and risk voiding the warranty for added engine performance.

Quote:
We have options today to fill the niche the s chassis did. We don't have to wait anymore.
Not really... The FRS/GT86/BRZ is on par with a stock S13 K's model, but not the S15 Spec R.

What modern car comes close to filling the hp/ weight niche of the S15 Spec R? (by close I mean within 20hp, 200lbs and RWD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
The Mustang is not only heavier, but also massive. The 86 is the true successor to the s15 spec s
Thanks for posting this comparison. I think some on here needed to see/ re-see it...
Old 08-03-2020, 02:40 PM   #13120
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'll also leave this here..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #13121
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
SC300, Integra, Eclipse, FC... There's others. These modern cars are so damn rigid it doesn't seem to matter how heavy they are and what is a run of the mill engine today is just better that factory trim "gentlemen's agreement" engines. They don't feel as nice to drive but man do they go.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #13122
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
youre whining about a car that BARELY exists in regards to the specs youre throwing out.

Mazda Miata and FRS/BRZ... literally the ONLY 2 modern day and commonly sold RWD sports car on the market thats sub 3000lbs. both are turds power wise.

Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, damn near every Porshe, Q60, all BMWs, Focus ST, etc etc etc ALL push passed 3000 (some over 4000). 3500lbs is the new 2800lbs. motor, chassis, suspension, drive train etc etc engineering all compensate for the weight.

all this crying and complaining about a sub 3000 RWD sports car is gonna do nothing but fill up a river in your own world. not being a dick, just being blunt and factual.

also, i wouldnt be surprised that when the 2nd gen FRS/BRZ/86 debuts with its turbo motor, its also gonna gain some weight.

the 90s are dead. perhaps its time to let go. if you really want a sub 3000lbs rwd sports car... go buy an S13 or S14 and build it right! youre gonna dump a lot of money into it... but at least it will suit what youre going on about.

Old 08-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #13123
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Sure. Crying and complaining. I'm not being a gaping asshole you just can't handle the truth. Look how much authority I speak with when I casually insult and pretend to have superior opinions of things.

This shit is specifically what I do not miss from this place. Bunch of soft assholes that can't just fucking talk without showing their asses. Heaven forbid they be disagreed with.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:41 PM   #13124
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This morning you wanted someone to be banned for posting statistics you dont like wtf are on about
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:50 PM   #13125
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Oh. You have a third account. Really committed to the racism.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:17 PM   #13126
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

get that shit out of here right now. you wanna argue about accounts and what someone said regarding "racism", do it in PM PLEASE! please dont drag that crap in from another thread

Old 08-03-2020, 04:19 PM   #13127
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Sure. Crying and complaining. I'm not being a gaping asshole you just can't handle the truth. Look how much authority I speak with when I casually insult and pretend to have superior opinions of things.
wasnt respoding to you Kyle. was responding to the BryanSayWhat dingaling whos got Justin Timberlake on repeat.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:44 PM   #13128
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
youre whining about a car that BARELY exists in regards to the specs youre throwing out.

all this crying and complaining about a sub 3000 RWD sports car is gonna do nothing but fill up a river in your own world. not being a dick, just being blunt and factual.
No one's "whining", or "crying and complaining" it's called a discussion... Seems like you're the one kind of getting worked up?

Quote:
Mazda Miata and FRS/BRZ... literally the ONLY 2 modern day and commonly sold RWD sports car on the market thats sub 3000lbs. both are turds power wise.
Yet, both are only 50-70hp-ish away from not being "turds power wise". By that I mean having the power to be "more" exciting on a narrow winding road.

Quote:
Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, damn near every Porshe, Q60, all BMWs, Focus ST, etc etc etc ALL push passed 3000 (some over 4000). 3500lbs is the new 2800lbs. motor, chassis, suspension, drive train etc etc engineering all compensate for the weight.
This is such BS... 3500lbs will never be the new 2800lbs. Go feed that shit to someone else that will listen. All of that "compensating engineering" would be superior when used on a sub 3000lb RWD sports car and you know it.

Quote:
also, i wouldnt be surprised that when the 2nd gen FRS/BRZ/86 debuts with its turbo motor, its also gonna gain some weight.
I personally think the turbo 86 will still be sub 2900lbs. Defiantly sub 3000lbs. Who knows, maybe "modern engineering" will actually make things "stronger with less weight" like it's supposed to. Or, at the very least equal in strength, but with reduced weight.

Quote:
the 90s are dead. perhaps its time to let go. if you really want a sub 3000lbs rwd sports car... go buy an S13 or S14 and build it right! youre gonna dump a lot of money into it... but at least it will suit what youre going on about.
I already have an 89 coupe pretty much already done (are they ever, though?). Why else would I be on here? lol

Just contemplating the future power plant:

Quote:
wasnt respoding to you Kyle. was responding to the BryanSayWhat dingaling whos got Justin Timberlake on repeat.
Damn... What a sour individual. Why are you on forums if you can't handle discussions?

Really changes the way I thought about you as a person/ company...

Also, I don't get the Timberlake reference?
Old 08-03-2020, 05:04 PM   #13129
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'll also leave this here..
God the S15 is still so good looking.

Also, manual Supra coming, cases closed for me unless Nissan truly knocks the Z out the park...which I don?t believe they can do (although I?m hoping they do).
Old 08-03-2020, 05:07 PM   #13130
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
God the S15 is still so good looking.
It sure is.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:19 PM   #13131
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Really changes the way I thought about you as a person/ company...
oh well. some times im a dick in conversation, it happens. really not gonna lose any sleep over it. who i am as a person versus who i am in business differ in that you choose to spend money with me, im going to make sure to provide you with the service you deserve because its business and far too few businesses nowadays in the car scene (or even in general) devote the amount of attention and care to customer satisfaction that i do. thats how i am in business because its important to me.

now if i feel like busting balls on a personal level via Zilvia because our opinion differs, take it with a grain of salt. weve all been here a LONG time.

Old 08-03-2020, 05:50 PM   #13132
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Quote:
oh well. some times im a dick in conversation, it happens. really not gonna lose any sleep over it. who i am as a person versus who i am in business differ in that you choose to spend money with me, im going to make sure to provide you with the service you deserve because its business and far too few businesses nowadays in the car scene (or even in general) devote the amount of attention and care to customer satisfaction that i do. thats how i am in business because its important to me.

now if i feel like busting balls on a personal level via Zilvia because our opinion differs, take it with a grain of salt. weve all been here a LONG time.
Believe me, I'm all for goofing around and "busting balls". It just seemed like the dingaling/ Timberlake thing came with some personal hostility/ animosity. lol

I probably should've realized you were just being cheeky...

Last edited by BryanSayWhat; 08-03-2020 at 06:25 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 11:07 PM   #13133
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Oh, so I see y'all back on that Silvia successor talk again... Just thought I'd drop in & let everybody know, in case y'all didn't already... Dudes are now dropping VR30DDTTS into 350Zs & G35s like they're damn SR swaps. Bolts right up with a few other bells and whistles.

Anybody interested?
Old 08-03-2020, 11:08 PM   #13134
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Fast forward to 7:25 for swap basics & cost estimates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTtGGaJaVk
Old 08-04-2020, 06:47 AM   #13135
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Huh. But when I contacted you on July 11th regarding the email I sent previously (which was ignored) requesting a refund/replacement for the sideskirts I bought from you that won't even mount up, you told me that you were too busy and couldn't respond with a clear mind...

I see you have time to argue on Zilvia, I guess you're not losing sleep over your customer service either.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:06 AM   #13136
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Oh, so I see y'all back on that Silvia successor talk again... Just thought I'd drop in & let everybody know, in case y'all didn't already... Dudes are now dropping VR30DDTTS into 350Zs & G35s like they're damn SR swaps. Bolts right up with a few other bells and whistles.

Anybody interested?
Ain?t nobody got time for that.

Seriously though, I ain?t got time for that. If/when I get a Supra/Z I probably won?t can mod it behind very basic bolt ons. I love how new cars feel and I don?t want to turn a comfortable sports car into a teeth chattering public nuisance.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:55 AM   #13137
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Huh. But when I contacted you on July 11th regarding the email I sent previously (which was ignored) requesting a refund/replacement for the sideskirts I bought from you that won't even mount up, you told me that you were too busy and couldn't respond with a clear mind...

I see you have time to argue on Zilvia, I guess you're not losing sleep over your customer service either.
Im going to go ahead and not get into this problem with you on a public web forum as... 1) this is NOT the topic to do it in and 2) your response above is being made over circumstances and details that you are purposely leaving out.

We will continue this conversation via DM on IG and via email when I have time to properly tackle said issue.

Old 08-04-2020, 10:03 AM   #13138
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:13 AM   #13139
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post

Anybody interested?
These guys don't want to build or even own a fun car. They want to complain about a utopia that never was, the car that got away. They should rightly be excited about a chassis as capable as that with a powerplant like that in it. In fact they'll wax lyrical about how that's how it always should have been. That shit's fucking cool.

Quote:
Im going to go ahead and not get into this problem with you on a public web forum as... 1) this is NOT the topic to do it in and 2) your response above is being made over circumstances and details that you are purposely leaving out.

We will continue this conversation via DM on IG and via email when I have time to properly tackle said issue.
Come on man.

Last edited by kingkilburn; 08-04-2020 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: I'm trying to be nice here.
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:28 AM   #13140
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Take it to the grumpy thread, shit
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote