Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
trogdor
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
trogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Defi BF's turbo, oil press, oil temp, water temp

Alright guys, I've been thinking about putting my Defi BF's on the market for quite sometime and, with Christmas around the corner, this would help me with the remainder of my shopping list. Note: I am NOT in a rush to sell these. I don't have to sell these, but it'd be nice to not have to charge another grand on my Visa.

(RETAIL PRICE) Defi BF White's + Daisy Link Control Unit:

Turbo: $250 (-1.0~2.0 bar)
Oil pressure: $274 (0~10.0 kPa)
Oil temperature: $205 (50~150 degrees celsius)
Water temperature: $205 (20~120 degrees celsius)
Control unit: $110

RETAIL total: $ 1044

the condition is mint. Light scratches on the gauge face, but all gauges work perfectly.

I ALSO have all of the essentials to make this a bolt on ordeal:

Greddy Oil filter sandwich plate (2 fittings for oil temp and oil pressure):
$50

Silicone house + water temp gauge fitting
$40

(ASKING PRICES)

OPTION I: Purchase each gauge individually

Turbo: $200
Oil pressure: $220
Oil temperature: $165
Water temperature: $165
Control unit: $90

OPTION II: Purchase all 4 Defi's as a set

PRICE: $800

OPTION III: Purchase all 4 Defi's as a set + sandwich plate + upper radiator hose

PRICE: $850

I am willing to ship and it shouldn't be too costly via USPS.

PICS:

VIDEO:
trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
trogdor
Zilvia Member

trogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant future
OBO. Bargain your socks off.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
mizizax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mizizax
ka or sr rad hoses?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
trogdor
Zilvia Member

SR hose.

msglngth
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #5
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Does the defi oil pressure gauge come with all hardware, sensor and the link wire to link it to the other gauges and just to make sure is it the psi gauges not the kpa right?

I will give you 200 for it if it comes with everything because I found them for 240 new shipped. Just let me know, later man.
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Nice gauges I will probably come up 600-700 dollars by this weekend let me know if your willing to sell them all and also the control unit for that price. Dont answer me if its to low for you but you did say OBO.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:40 PM   #7
trogdor
Zilvia Member

pm'd

msglngth
Old 12-12-2007, 12:33 AM   #8
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
agh dammit I just relized that you said its kpa, buy them mayco!
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #9
trogdor
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviatunersr20 View Post
agh dammit I just relized that you said its kpa, buy them mayco!
Real men read metric!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #10
trogdor
Zilvia Member

Sold

Aaaaaaaaaa