Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
That's what kills me. That's actually a small living space at that price.

Also, prices are higher in the 818

We can afford our home. Your home pretty much compares to mine. You have about 100 sq ft or so more living space, but my lot is 7k sq ft.

Just been looking around for larger homes and to live comfortably and not stretching out a budget it's just not doable right now, in CA anyway.
Not necessarily. It depends on your needs when you think about it. At this point and time, it's just my girlfriend and I. My house/layout is actually very similar to what I grew up in with my parents. Same square footage for the house with the exception of my lot being a couple hundred feet larger. Main difference being that there was 5 of us living under that roof.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they made the master bedroom/bathroom addition several years ago, but I really try my best to live within my means (of course enjoying myself from time to time).

Sort of remember posting these in the premie section, but here's my remodel.

Bar lighting has been finished since then.

Still lots of decorating to do to fill the empty space, but wanted to keep it pretty simple.

Got rid of the wall separating the kitchen/dining room and added the bar instead. Eliminated a hallway closet to make the bathroom bigger.

Both bedrooms were also completely redone, but nothing all that special about them.

I'll hold off on the exterior pics until I wrap up those projects. Having my entire driveway redone, pergolas built, paving sections, outdoor grill, etc. Garage should be pretty neat once I wrap it up also.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Not necessarily. It depends on your needs when you think about it. At this point and time, it's just my girlfriend and I. My house/layout is actually very similar to what I grew up in with my parents. Same square footage for the house with the exception of my lot being a couple hundred feet larger. Main difference being that there was 5 of us living under that roof.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they made the master bedroom/bathroom addition several years ago, but I really try my best to live within my means (of course enjoying myself from time to time).

Sort of remember posting these in the premie section, but here's my remodel.

Bar lighting has been finished since then.

Still lots of decorating to do to fill the empty space, but wanted to keep it pretty simple.

Got rid of the wall separating the kitchen/dining room and added the bar instead. Eliminated a hallway closet to make the bathroom bigger.

Both bedrooms were also completely redone, but nothing all that special about them.

I'll hold off on the exterior pics until I wrap up those projects. Having my entire driveway redone, pergolas built, paving sections, outdoor grill, etc. Garage should be pretty neat once I wrap it up also.
Dude, I love the interior colors you went with. You have very nice style my friend !