Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Bn Sports Aero Testing Waters

I have been thinking about getting rid of my aero, and possibly getting something else, maybe trades. you get BN SPORTS type 2 sideskirts front and rear bumpers and i believe an ?origin? roof lip..shoot me an offer.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
thrOwsumDs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thrOwsumDs is on the path to ruinthrOwsumDs is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LOl just sell it to me a$$hole you know that shit belongs on my car anyway, all i need to do is paint it.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
hahahaha... please...your car doesnt even have a motor in it... although the paint looks baller... money talks son.quit laggin.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
how much you lookin to get for the roof spoiler...
Old 05-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
How much you looking for the kit w/o roof spoiler .. PM me

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 05-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
if u wanna sell the rims with the kit that would be nice. or rims by them self haha
Old 05-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #7
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ill take the origin roof spoiler if no one has called dibs.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #8
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
PM me a price...
Old 05-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #9
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

only one dude seems serious about the spoiler and he still hasnt gave me an offer... i am testing waters with this get up.what is this kit worth to you guys..??? i have no need to sell it. but if money is good ill let it go, and get into a different flavor.
No shipping! im trying to stay local I live here 92647 so if your not within an hour or so youre SOl.

MAke an offer.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i'm interested in the roof spoiler as well! please pm me.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #11
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Offer sended LMK
Old 05-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Where is Flybert?

Get in on this Chris.

Now.....
Old 05-07-2008, 06:43 AM   #13
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
willing to ship??

Old 05-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #14
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

NO shipping sorry.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #15
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Ballpark on that roof spoiler?
Old 05-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #16
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

2 offers so far, one for aero and one for spoiler.

Last edited by WISH ONE; 05-07-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Old 05-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #17
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

No one else into this?... i get a million people asking how much i want for this, yet no offers. im sure those inquiring pricing know the price of this aero, if you were to order it. let alone the wait.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

i made up my mind this shit needs to go.... dont be afraid lol
Old 05-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
good bn would urn about 1200 range +
i love my BN SPORTS
its the shiiiiiiiiiiit!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #20
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

i like it too but it sits two low for me in the front. the type 2 is alot lower than 3 or 4. otherwise id rock it.. i dont want to lift my car up, and i cant daily it with the bn. ive got tons of people pming me about it but everyone just F*cks around.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:33 AM   #21
thrOwsumDs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thrOwsumDs is on the path to ruinthrOwsumDs is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i mean bitness 800 plus the headlights just wait two weeks.!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #22
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

lol....this guy.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #23
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
800 hahaha hahaa

dream on. wow.
get a vS kit
Old 05-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #24
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
best aero ever

Old 05-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #25
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

lol yeah but hes got 20 19 stagger i think a little more clearance than i do... i wish it wasnt soo low in the front.. if no one gives an ok price i think i might just keep it... no one wants to spend the money for it.. everyone spent the tax money already. hahaha
Old 05-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #26
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
best aero ever

you pics of the front of his car.... i wanna seee the clearance pleez
Old 05-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #27
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
you can see clearance... it's about a stretched 35 series hahahahaha

Old 05-10-2008, 09:07 PM   #28
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

baka to yobareru ni wa
baka jya dame
kageki waido maan wa
dakyounashi no meiku & torai kara
umareru no sa!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #29
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

i wanted to see the front bumper lol how low it sat. I need to get 40 series, i have 35s now and its not workin out, it makes everything too low
Old 05-11-2008, 06:58 PM   #30
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
yeah put 225/40's on the front and you will be fine. You can prolly even lift it a little more with the 40 series tire so and still have fender even with the tire. Stupid 215/35 in the front isnt helping your clearance. BN is worth the price. Kit is amazing.
Closed Thread