Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #1
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
5zigen FN01RC 17*9/17*10

5zigen FN01RC in Silver with 5-114.3.
17*9 +15 with 215/45 Falken GRB needs replacement because of -3 degree camber, but you can still roll on them.
17*10 +12 with 225/45 Michelin Pilot Sports. Condition is the same as above but not as much camber wear. Needs replacing soon, but I can throw in a pair of the same size pilot sports with about 45% tread.

Asking $950, but I'll let this set go for $900. Located in So Cal. E-mail me at [email protected]. Serious inquiries only.

Please don't bitch and moan about the sizes. Maybe too extreme for most people, but I prefer people that have experience with wheels.

Front

Rear

Old 09-14-2004, 12:18 AM   #2
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
James, I might be interested. I could give those wheels a nice home. But a few questions though, why why why? What will you drive on? Why are you letting 'em go?
Old 09-14-2004, 12:21 AM   #3
1sikgti
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1sikgti has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1sikgti
Damn,to bad your not sellin these in like 3 weeks I only got 600$ saved up for wheels so far.good luck with the sale!
1sikgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 02:06 AM   #4
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Kenny, let me know if you want to pick up a set later. I may get another set of 17x10s after I get my "permanent" wheels. Looking into some wheels that are more "realistic" for everyday driving. Haven't decided which wheels yet, so we'll see how that goes.. just don't have the space to let these sit around.

1sikgti, I wish it was 3 weeks later so you'd have the cash! Sorry, maybe next time.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:36 PM   #5
jc
Leaky Injector

jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Do these wheels stick out too much? I'm thinking of picking up the same wheels (size+offset) except in bronze.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:36 PM   #6
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man!! just 2 more weeks till next paycheck.. heh.. good luck sellin em tho.. thats a good price.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #7
adoboboy
Zilvia Junkie

adoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to adoboboy
Hey, how do these wheels look on the car? do they fut under the wheel well? got any pix of them on the car?
adoboboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 03:48 PM   #8
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

What do you consider sticking out too much? If they stick out too much, you roll your fenders and pull them if needed. Here's the same rim set up with 225/45 front and 245/40 rears. He's running Tein Flex with rolled fenders.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

By the way, I don't mean to be an ass, but I prefer people that have experience with wheels.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:06 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.tougefactory.com/eric/fusiona.jpg
Same size on s13... gosh i wish pay was around the corner..
Old 09-14-2004, 05:44 PM   #10
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Austin - s13s should stick with 4-lug mesh wheels.. LOL..
Old 09-14-2004, 06:05 PM   #11
jc
Leaky Injector

jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb
What do you consider sticking out too much? If they stick out too much, you roll your fenders and pull them if needed. Here's the same rim set up with 225/45 front and 245/40 rears. He's running Tein Flex with rolled fenders.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7559/kouki1.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9757/kouki2.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5962/kouki3.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

By the way, I don't mean to be an ass, but I prefer people that have experience with wheels.
Thats perfect fit. Thanks for the side shots.

I just don't want them to look ghetto like a low rider car.

Do you happen to know what camber he's running?
Old 09-14-2004, 06:37 PM   #12
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Dunno what camber he's running. But they do stick out and look kinda low-rider. You just have to work with it. The picture Hypertek posted was a good idea of what it'll look like on an s13. See how far the rear rim sticks out? S14s have a larger fender to work with, but it'll fit on an s13.

Old 09-14-2004, 08:28 PM   #13
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i know you said, and reiterated, that you " I prefer people that have experience with wheels " but im wondering how they would look on an s13 with overfenders (30mm up front, 50mm out back) by the looks of these pics of the s13 the front has overfenders (dont know how much) and the rear is pulled quite a bit. do you think they would line up flush on my car with that setup (30 front 50 rear), maby with a lil bit larger tire? if so im very interested and wondering a shipping quote to 77346. ive been looking for good wheels for sale that fit under overfenders but i am having trouble finding them used, this seems to be almost exactly what i want. lmk ASAP thanks.... email me at [email protected]
Old 09-14-2004, 09:43 PM   #14
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

On the fronts, the wheels may sit inside the overfenders, but you could use 235 width tires or wider if it'll clear your suspension/fender/etc. Other people use 17x9 +15 all around on the s13 with rolled fenders/slight pull. In the rears, it should be pretty flush with the 50mm overfender. I was running stock alignment and it sat out about 1.5 inches (1 inch = 25.4mm). I compensated by lowering and aligning to -2.5 degrees camber. Realistically, you may want to run around -1.5 degrees camber. With larger tires, I believe you should be able to fill in the overfender. If you stretch tires, it won't look flush with the fender.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:47 AM   #15
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

225s mounted on the front now. Possibly 245s on the rear. [email protected]
Old 09-18-2004, 06:46 PM   #16
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
are they still for sale? can i get pics of each wheel? and do any of them have curb rash? and how much to ship to 70094?
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote