Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-09-2016, 11:41 PM   #931
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
I recently picked up this 91 EF. Found out it's an Si model too. Just ordered a bunch of tune up parts from RockAuto. It starts and runs but it's rough and the ignition module shuts off on its own from time to time.

This thing was free though. Can't argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2016, 03:35 AM   #932
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Damn Honda Guyz using teardrops..... Not bad

rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 05:16 AM   #933
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
I recently picked up this 91 EF. Found out it's an Si model too. Just ordered a bunch of tune up parts from RockAuto. It starts and runs but it's rough and the ignition module shuts off on its own from time to time.

This thing was free though. Can't argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you lucked out couple bumpers and stock tail lights and fix the mechanical issues and you gotta decent beater!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:33 AM   #934
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
you lucked out couple bumpers and stock tail lights and fix the mechanical issues and you gotta decent beater!
Yeah for sure. Already found a stock front bumper and headlights, there's a shitload of bondo all over this thing, but it's 5spd and if I can get it to 25mpg I'll rule the streets.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2016, 07:49 AM   #935
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
^ this, also wheel change. maybe pick up some stock honda wheels for cheap somewhere.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #936
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
^ this, also wheel change. maybe pick up some stock honda wheels for cheap somewhere.
haha trueeeee
Old 05-10-2016, 09:30 AM   #937
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Not too big of a fan of the RB everything movement, but I feel like the kit suits the EG perfectly.

Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:22 AM   #938
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Not too big of a fan of the RB everything movement, but I feel like the kit suits the EG perfectly.

less is more, to much going on with that M&M kit.... so much nicer when done this way but to each is own.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:37 PM   #939
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
..but it's 5spd and if I can get it to 25mpg I'll rule the streets.
Even with a dead cylinder, it should do 25mpg.lol

Quote:
less is more...
Amen. Only non oem bumper I've ever wanted was BYS...so nice.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #940
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
what you don't like them sick ass chromies???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
yeah rocket bunny jumped the shark a while ago, this one isn't that bad though
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Even with a dead cylinder, it should do 25mpg.lol
Amen. Only non oem bumper I've ever wanted was BYS...so nice.
lol yeah I'm hoping for 35 with a fresh tune up and valve adjustment! I still need to do a compression test as well

and that bys kit is super fresh!

Quote:
Old 05-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #941
Sway500
Zilvia Member

Sway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to all
I have an EG hatch as my DD as well as my 240sx that is my "racecar" I personally love the Pandem Kits for the EG hatch. If it didn't require cut fenders and quarter panels I would look into it for sure. The only other bumper I would go for is the White Crow Bumper. I will have to post some pics of my car once I get the wing mounted and wheels on it.
Sway500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 03:00 PM   #942
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
what you don't like them sick ass chromies???

yeah rocket bunny jumped the shark a while ago, this one isn't that bad though

lol yeah I'm hoping for 35 with a fresh tune up and valve adjustment! I still need to do a compression test as well

and that bys kit is super fresh!
Hey you gotta update with progress update pics because I'm very curious on how this turns out considering how it looks in its current state haha.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:33 PM   #943
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Hey you gotta update with progress update pics because I'm very curious on how this turns out considering how it looks in its current state haha.
+1, this would be cool, EF's are so cool

hoping it eventually culminates with b16 and sir style
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:39 PM   #944
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote