Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #31
MrFixIt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
MrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Not gonna lie, I've been fapping to this car for a solid week.

I realize that this car is kind of a love-it-or-hate-it kinda thing, but to me, the way it sits right now is perfect. The exposed weld-burn-marks-whatever (Don't know jack about welding), the mis-matched front fender, the rust, the camber, the stretch, the large(er) fasteners (rivits?) on the overs, the height, the removed rear bumper, everything.

Not to nut-swing or anything, but I can confidently say this is the best looking Nissan/Datsun I've ever seen. Period.

Please don't paint it :P
MrFixIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #32
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i love the way the car sits now even with the surface rusted hood and the beat up paint lol

but a fresh silver paint job would look good on black tho, yum
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #33
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Loving it!!! Keep up the good work!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #34
eddieflo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
eddieflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to eddieflo
My FAVORITE Z's

Wastelandfresh.tumblr.com & soundcloud.com/eddieflo
eddieflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #35
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
sad to see a cool car turned into some rusted out lowrider hunk of fuck
that seriously looks fucking awful.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #36
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
what type of suspension?

the stance is what wet dreams are made of.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #37
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
oh no a car that doesnt have perfect body and paint, that must ruin every other aspect of the car.....
dont paint it leave it exactly how it is please
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #38
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
yeah that shits sick.

some of yall need to get down with the sickness

^^ oh yeah thats right, I went there.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #39
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
I also want to know how you got that stance and fitment. I just recently purchased a 260z and thats the look im going for as for stance and fitment.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #40
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
shit,
if your reading this yuta,
get some headlamp covers,
those look dope
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #41
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
oh no a car that doesnt have perfect body and paint, that must ruin every other aspect of the car.....
dont paint it leave it exactly how it is please
pros (for you, not me):
-it's done out all "hoodride"
-it has a subway thing hanging on it
-DOPE FITMENT YO

cons:
-it isn't properly painted, so yes, eventually rust will ruin every other aspect of the car
-it probably already IS a pile of rust underneath
-it has some jank jerry rigged stock l24, whoop dee fuck
-it looks like shit
Old 11-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #42
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
I freakn love this car, loved it the first time I saw it... Great job on the build and can't wait to see what you have instore
Old 11-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #43
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
pros (for you, not me):
-DOPE FITMENT YO

cons:
-it isn't properly painted, so yes, eventually rust will ruin every other aspect of the car
-it looks like shit
hoodride? sorry i missed the donk wheels and wistle tips, who gives a rats ass about the subway handle? yes the fitment is spot on. really jerry rigged? have you inspected the car? Im sorry it doesnt reach your amazing standards you must have a really amazing car. So go hard park at starbucks and have fun.
end rant
Old 11-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #44
nu_born
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think it looks pretty fucking delicious even in its unfinished state...please keep us updated Ayuaddict...

I'm a little buttcysed to see how this turns out...not gonna lie...
nu_born is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 AM   #45
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
pros (for you, not me):
-DOPE FITMENT YO

cons:
-it looks like shit
i thought you of all people would read the majority of a thread before posting in it. but for my own sake i would like to once again state that this car is not done by any means, it will be painted, it will have a different engine, and as i am doing all the work i can assure you that everything will be done properly. also, i would like to share with you that the car has very little rust, the interior is why i bought the car - the paint under the carpet is perfect. I tend to not care much of what others think of my cars, and if i had meant for this to be the final product of the car i totally wouldnt care about what others said, however i'm slightly irritated that ignorance has caused people to assume that because the car has been featured on multiple publications this is how it is going to look forever (until of course it rusts into dust) and that i have owned it for longer than half a year after buying it bone stock.

anyhow, thanks for all the compliments gentlemen!

oh speedhunters is also doing a feature on it as well so check that out soon!

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:54 AM   #46
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I think that is the overall problem Yuta.

You have the "Boso Beater Bandwagon" members that are touting your vehicles current condition as the their holy grail...

At the same time you have the "More Conservative Minded" members that are trying to express their interest in seeing the car FINISHED...

I don't think either are necessarily attacking you, or your car, as much as they are attacking each other's points of view.

The main point everyone is missing here is...

THIS IS NOT THE CARS FINISHED STATE.
IT WILL NOT CONTINUE TO LOOK THE WAY IT DOES IN THESE ARTICLES.

Essentially, it is "The Media's" fault for hyping your car and giving it so much coverage, before you are done with it. But I understand their interest in doing so, as it is outside of the mainstream norm for this chassis.

Good luck with the build Yuta.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #47
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
This:

was one of my favorite Z cars from the Street Life Tour this summer, unfortunately my shitty video footage doesn't do it Justice.. Personally I prefer the molded fenders, but whatever.. I hope yours ends up being of the same caliber some day.

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #48
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
speedhunters heartbreaker 240z feature

CAR FEATURE>> THAT 240Z - Speedhunters

BOUT TIME
Old 11-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #49
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Well in its present shape, the car is HYPED and looks like shit IMO. Hopefully it will be painted soon. Now all the cheap 240SX owners with multicolor/rattle can flatblack paint jobs and knock off parts are going to think its alright to rock rust.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #50
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
It's hyped, yeah, it's also super super unfinished, yeah. A lot of people think that it's finished and the rust was intentional for some reason
Old 11-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #51
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Congrats on all the coverage Yuta, even if it is premature to what I'm sure is going to drop jaws in the future.

Maybe when you are back down this way some day we will have a Datsun-off.

:ghey:
Old 11-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #52
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

agree'd congrats on all the coverage.
the car is pretty cool now, i guess if you like your car how it is or unfinished cars your a boso beater bandagoner and swing on everyones nuts with one.

im sure the car will only get better from here so good luck!!
when i first heard about this project and you saying it would be as low as your 13 i wasnt so sure but you deffinatly pulled that off lol
Old 11-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #53
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
I am in love except for one thing. I am now gunna be considered as following your style. I bought my 260z a month ago with the plans to build it similar. My project is going verry slow.I wanna be that low but with stock fenders no flares for me.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #54
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftem View Post
I am in love except for one thing. I am now gunna be considered as following your style. I bought my 260z a month ago with the plans to build it similar. My project is going verry slow.I wanna be that low but with stock fenders no flares for me.
theres almost always going to be someone before you that did what you want or plan to do. Just do what you want and build your car how you like
Old 11-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #55
drftem
Zilvia Addict

Oh this isnt gunna stop me. Im just saying its sick to see someone else doing the same thing.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #56
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So many haters, shit.

Haters post your POS cars in here, they'll never be at this cars level, even in its current state.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:53 AM   #57
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
thanks!

yea i am pretty happy about the speedhunters article, the photos came out really nice!
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #58
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
thanks!

yea i am pretty happy about the speedhunters article, the photos came out really nice!
Edit: figured it out. If you guys have any simple technical questions you should read the link.

By the way, the car's my desktop background and I'm looking into switching over from s chassis to an s30.

2k paint job or not, this car is going to make news.

Last edited by slothonaleash; 11-05-2009 at 02:16 PM..
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #59
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Man it is amazing how hard it is for some people to thoroughly read things before they post. Nothing like trying to kill someones desire and dreams.

Personally I think the car looks great in its current state, with the understanding that it is still A WORK IN PROGRESS. Your attention to details are great and Im sure this build is going to live up to the current hype the car has already seen. Keep up the excellent work man and ignore the haters.

Oh and also is there anyway I can get a wallpaper version of the pic with you on the side of the road and the cloud line in the background? I love that pic.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #60
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
danm s30 is sick
sparkyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote