Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Angry Money Stolen!!! Dark Star Developements!!!!

Regarding this group buy- http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=74326

Alright,

It is coming up on one YEAR (I'M DONE BEING PATIENT) now that these guys(Eirc) have had my money. I have been dicked around with ever since. I originally sent them $850 for a set of coilovers back when they were called Aerostage. The coilovers never showed up and then Aerostage went under or something, that’s when they started Dark Star Developments. In Feb. of this year I was offered one of these motors for compensation. But once again I never received anything from them. I have talked to them on the phone many times and have had many email conversations with them, and I have only got excuses. I am ready to take legal action, if anyone would like to join me in a lawsuit, the more the merrier. I figure if we take action together, The combined amount of undelivered goods we can get them for GRAND LARSON a Federal offense,and hopefully prison time.(dont drop the soap). IF ANY ONE WANTS TO SEE IF IM TELLING TRUTH, I CAN SEND YOU THE EMAILS I HAVE SAVED!!!!! BUYER BE WARE.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO DENY THIS, IF I WERE THEM I WOULD DENY THIS TOO. I CAN SEND COPIES OF THEIR EMAILS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM TO SHOW THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE THAT IS ON THIS AND ANY OTHER FORUM WHAT IS GOING ON.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2005, 07:02 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate to see this, and don't really like to say; but if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Anyway, this is not the place to make this sort of thread. Please, contact the FBI for fraud, your credit card companies, paypal, your bank, the post office, the money order company. Anyone who had their hand in this disaster.
-Jeff