Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-06-2016, 02:50 PM   #181
austin2112

Trader Rating: (0)
austin2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I recently ordered a f+r set of the new 75mm origin labo overs. Ive yet to see a car with them finished, if anyone has pls post i'm very curious.

austin2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #182
boost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
boost is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
yeah i'm wondering how these are going to look. in the early pics they have so much flat top area, the extensions also..

boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #183
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I love how almost all decent/informative based threads on this forum just turn into fucking picture books.

"Hey lets start a comprehensive thread of all the widebody kits, how they fit, and what width they are!"

Internet: "Here's a bunch of random pics I found with no info"
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:12 AM   #184
austin2112

austin2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i'm super curious aswell. Some pics I seen had extensions and some didnt. I wont know until january I guess
austin2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #185
boost
Zilvia Member

boost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
I love how almost all decent/informative based threads on this forum just turn into fucking picture books.

"Hey lets start a comprehensive thread of all the widebody kits, how they fit, and what width they are!"

Internet: "Here's a bunch of random pics I found with no info"
Are you referring to the previous 75mm origin post and mine? what kind of info do you want? you have complaints but you're not providing any suggestions/solutions. i can tell you origin does not bolt up like oem. origin fenders don't come pre-drilled. you have to decide where the holes go and hence all alignment and fitment is up to the installer. on top of that it will need trimming.
boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #186
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost View Post
Are you referring to the previous 75mm origin post and mine? what kind of info do you want? you have complaints but you're not providing any suggestions/solutions. i can tell you origin does not bolt up like oem. origin fenders don't come pre-drilled. you have to decide where the holes go and hence all alignment and fitment is up to the installer. on top of that it will need trimming.

No, none of your posts, pretty much every post from ehhhregartless has NO info at all. Check post 152-176
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:59 AM   #187
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ pretty much. Looking forward to all the great information I suppressed.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:20 AM   #188
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
I ran across a smaller company with a website a month or two ago that makes pretty much an entire s14 rear end out of fiberglass... over fenders, trunk, and maybe the rear bumper. Can't for the life of me remember how to find it. Any body know?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:22 PM   #189
David616

David616 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I ran across a smaller company with a website a month or two ago that makes pretty much an entire s14 rear end out of fiberglass... over fenders, trunk, and maybe the rear bumper. Can't for the life of me remember how to find it. Any body know?
Is this what you were referring to?

http://www.2fperformance.com/store#!...tegory=1504169
David616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:42 AM   #190
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by David616 View Post
Is this what you were referring to?

http://www.2fperformance.com/store#!...tegory=1504169
Yes sir. All of the thanks.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #191
CHiNo4ReaL
Leaky Injector

CHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura about
Abmax got this one:

http://abmax.eu/s14/132-s14a-rear-part.html
CHiNo4ReaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #192
Nismo Negro

Trader Rating: (4)
Nismo Negro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Origin Lab's Version 4 75mm overs

Nismo Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #193
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Anyone running Origin 55mm Type 3's with 17's?
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 AM   #194
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Anywhere I can find 25-30mm rears for S13 hatch that aren't an arm and a leg? seems like origin and duraflex are all we have access to anymore. There's so many more options on yaj and upgarage.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #195
kneeecoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kneeecoo is making a name for him/her selfkneeecoo is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Techno Pro Spirit

What hood is that?
kneeecoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:32 PM   #196
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Anywhere I can find 25-30mm rears for S13 hatch that aren't an arm and a leg? seems like origin and duraflex are all we have access to anymore. There's so many more options on yaj and upgarage.

Ait racing.. they have 30mm .
The quality is good man, I'm running those on my s14 , they fit perfect and not wavy garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #197
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I'm looking for chargespeed overs... are these made to order??? I don't see any for sale in the for sale section. Anyone got leads where I could purchase these?
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #198
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaMervaj View Post
I'm looking for chargespeed overs... are these made to order??? I don't see any for sale in the for sale section. Anyone got leads where I could purchase these?
For what car? I ordered my set through Concept Z performance. Took about 3 weeks. Great service and amazing communication.

Highly recommend them.

SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:31 PM   #199
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
I recently received some BN sports type 4 50mm rear overs. Finish is pretty good and overall fitment pretty right on. The one thing I loved about these is the fact how they run against the quarter glass and wrap around the rear tail lights. It makes it look like a brand new oem panel. They needed just slight trimming around the DS door edge and where the side skirts line up. Other than that they went right on the car.

crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:28 PM   #200
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Can't argue with those. I'm an OEM body guy, but if I had to pick overs it would be those for sure.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:52 PM   #201
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Can't argue with those. I'm an OEM body guy, but if I had to pick overs it would be those for sure.
When I ordered them I honestly had no clue what they would look like. Put in an order for 30mm, didn't know they didn't make 30s so I got these instead. Never liked the look of 50s but now I gotta rock them.

The beauty part of them is the fact they have tabs for in inner wheel well for mounting points if you wanted to use that.
Also the PS gas door is molded after the oem metal which is neat.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:07 AM   #202
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
When I ordered them I honestly had no clue what they would look like. Put in an order for 30mm, didn't know they didn't make 30s so I got these instead. Never liked the look of 50s but now I gotta rock them.

The beauty part of them is the fact they have tabs for in inner wheel well for mounting points if you wanted to use that.
Also the PS gas door is molded after the oem metal which is neat.
More pictures of the puppy.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:02 AM   #203
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

As requested lol. IG is crzsteveo, that's where she's posted the most lol she's most excited when I paint another nissan lol

Old 10-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #204
Boorito
Leaky Injector

Boorito is an unknown quantity at this point
Love that second picture. ^
Old 10-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #205
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ 2nd that!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #206
kneeecoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kneeecoo is making a name for him/her selfkneeecoo is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thank you for the doggo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2017, 05:10 PM   #207
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
For what car? I ordered my set through Concept Z performance. Took about 3 weeks. Great service and amazing communication.

Highly recommend them.

What size tire and width/offset are you guys with +50mm running? I don't like stretch tires but flush. 18x11 +15?

Any info would be appreciated.
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:54 AM   #208
mct3351
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
mct3351 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Does anyone know what rear overfenders these are? They appear to be trimmed. They don't have the step of an origin 2 and don't seem to have the pulled fender look molded in.

mct3351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:33 PM   #209
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mct3351 View Post
Does anyone know what rear overfenders these are? They appear to be trimmed. They don't have the step of an origin 2 and don't seem to have the pulled fender look molded in.

[IMG]http://fatlace.com/lacedup/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/IMG_2032.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://fatlace.com/lacedup/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wide_1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://coolqidstable.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/marks14.jpg[/IMG
Rocket Bunny 30mm's that were bowed out. Their quality has gone down over the years though. I bought some around 2011-2012 and they were money. They look ugly bowed-out like that though. I'd just go after some actual 50mm overfenders depending on the wheel specs. Chargespeed is still quality for example.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:27 AM   #210
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mct3351 View Post
They look like DMax to me the way they go around the fender above the tail light. BN Sports also has a rear over fender that doesn't have the pulled fender look.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote