Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #1
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
1991 Coupe SE w. SR and tons of suspension (92109)

Alright,

Here's the deal. The car is located in Pacific Beach, CA 92109. I need to get rid of this car asap. It is becoming a burden, and I don't have the time for it. I will let it go to the first person with $4000. Here are the details of the mods:

176,000 miles on the chassis - heck it's a 16 y.o car.
Redtop SR20 installed beautifully by R & D Factory back in January. I've only put about 1600 miles on it since then.

New Metal (S15) exhaust gaskets installed with engine
Greddy Oil Filter relocation kit
DNA Manual Boost Controller
Megan Racing Street Coilovers
Full Powertrix rear suspension package:
-Traction, Toe, and RUCA's
Kaaz 2-way limited slip differential
17x9 +20 Black/Polish FN-01RC's
26mm Z32 brakes up front with stainless braided lines
SPL Parts T/C rods
Custom Stealth exhaust (I'll also include a Blitz Nur-spec exhaust)

The only bad thing about this car is that the car is currently registered non-operational, and I have a ref ticket on it. (My court date is 8-28, so I'll update with the results)

The best bet would be to buy this car and swap in a KA if you want to register it. Or, you could register it as an off-highway vehicle and use it for the track only. Or you could keep the car non-op and just part it out. I just don't have the time or space to part it out.

I have pictures, please email me if you're interested:
[email protected]

I don't really check the board much, so email is the best way to contact me.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Good luck with the sale

I wanted to buy this car a few months back

Very nice price

Take SR out, use it
Then put in your KA and sell off the car and parts

DONE

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
post your pics...
Justin Bernstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:43 PM   #4
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the props Logan, I don't have a KA anymore, so that option is ng. I might look into selling the SR and re-installing a KA, smogging, then selling, but I don't have much of a garage, so that would be tough.. Anyway, here are some pictures.

If you're looking for more pictures, just let me know.

Last edited by S13 Charlie; 08-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: add more pictures
Old 08-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #5
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
sell w/o the rims?

is it unregisterable... what is needed to make it legal?

pm your phone # so i can get in touch with you!
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:53 PM   #6
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Damn i would buy this but your like 6-7 hours south. Would you take a trade for a 95 Integra GSR?

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:20 AM   #7
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
haha bump.....nice sig
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Hey Charlie this is Jack from R&D.

GL with your sale.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Hey Jack, how's it going? It sucks, I wish I didn't have to do this with my 240, it was finally so nice with suspension and the SR from you guys. Oh well, I guess I knew it was coming at some point. Now I'm just interested in concentrating on my wrx.

NoAAaa - the car can't be registered in CA because it has an SR. I'm not sure what the smog requirements are in Chicago, but if you don't need smog to register there, then you're fine.

Also, I will part out the engine for $2500, but you need to bring a truck to take it away. As of right now, the engine is in the car and the car is fully functional.

Thanks for looking,
C